The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2005, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
chaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant future
New Shanghai Ktv

Maybe some bros dunno this place at all,is actually former Club La!!!
FoR ME,I always support a mummy,and is the most happening mummies i have seen,she dare to strip ,hj, and even bbbj fffj in e room,i dunno any1 have came across her and mostly all her gals is daring some is from cognac group gals,working in ex-club la,new name is NEW SHANGHAI KTV,,jus look up for mummy baby.com and if they say dun have,jus ask the manager there,alan, for her hp nos.He sure have it and e bottle is cheap over there,martell is 338nett,if any1 want to have this mummy mobile no, can pm me,ok,!!!,i have seen so many mummies and she is the only 1 can make the environment up,and even can rape u in the room,really,,no joke,cheers,,freak out!!!!
Old 12-06-2005, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Skyboi2004 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: New Shanghai Ktv

well bro, u seems like advertising her...
Old 12-06-2005, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

Sometime hv no choice lah, mummy too close hv to help them to do a little bit of promtion here lah, in return maybe can get better service from her next them when go and visit her

千算万算,人心难算
Old 13-06-2005, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaichai_star
Maybe some bros dunno this place at all,is actually former Club La!!!
FoR ME,I always support a mummy,and is the most happening mummies i have seen,she dare to strip ,hj, and even bbbj fffj in e room,i dunno any1 have came across her and mostly all her gals is daring some is from cognac group gals,working in ex-club la,new name is NEW SHANGHAI KTV,,jus look up for mummy baby.com and if they say dun have,jus ask the manager there,alan, for her hp nos.He sure have it and e bottle is cheap over there,martell is 338nett,if any1 want to have this mummy mobile no, can pm me,ok,!!!,i have seen so many mummies and she is the only 1 can make the environment up,and even can rape u in the room,really,,no joke,cheers,,freak out!!!!
i ike to go there too bro, but my regular mummy is Ken...with asst Ivy and May. Violet (ex TA, Tuberose) owns the joint, hence the old name Club LA. I try to prevent myself from going too often coz I am now in love with a girl there.....Lyn 877, my angel....HAIZ

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 14-06-2005, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cbr400 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo bro,isit so happening over ther?must go ther chiong one of tis day.by the way,wher is tis place?never go before.
Old 26-06-2005, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3131 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

hmm. mummy sandra is over there right?
she was from kizz earlier on.
don't know how she went to NSH..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1