The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Ricowks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Premature Ejaculation

They say PE can't be cured, but there are ways to improve the situation. Any advices? Here's the funny thing about me. When I am in the mood or I am really wanting it, I can't last long. 2mins?3mins? There's even an instance where I came within 10 strokes of penetration. That happened once. And with condom on, so I dont think condom actually helps me slow down the process. Then there are instances where I never expected sex to happen and these are times where I really lasted longer. Say 5-8mins or even 10. With and without condom. But I realize that when I talk while in the middle of it, it helps to slow down. What do you guys think?
Old 21-12-2015, 03:44 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Premature Ejaculation

I woukd like to think 2-3 mins of penetration time is very normal.. there is nothing wrong with u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricowks View Post
They say PE can't be cured, but there are ways to improve the situation. Any advices? Here's the funny thing about me. When I am in the mood or I am really wanting it, I can't last long. 2mins?3mins? There's even an instance where I came within 10 strokes of penetration. That happened once. And with condom on, so I dont think condom actually helps me slow down the process. Then there are instances where I never expected sex to happen and these are times where I really lasted longer. Say 5-8mins or even 10. With and without condom. But I realize that when I talk while in the middle of it, it helps to slow down. What do you guys think?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 21-12-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 9
AHLIANFUCKME deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricowks View Post
Heard kegel exercise is useful but takes alot of discipline.

There are some condoms which helps to delay....
Old 21-12-2015, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Ricowks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a couple of times cumming within a min or so.
Old 21-12-2015, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ya.. 2-3 minutes are normal.. Dont expect to last like the Japanese AV.. They actually take several days to come up with the 60 min AV.. Usually most men 1-2 positions already ejaculated..

Premature ejaculation is an entirely different level..
Old 22-12-2015, 02:17 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

PE is v different lah..

Yours is normal man.. Practice more? Don't mind fxxk yourself when u haven't even reach the place or see the girl...

Anyway if u keep trying the same girl n still come in 10 strokes...

Then maybe u try with two condom? Joking lah..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 22-12-2015, 09:38 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Small clarification: PE is now defined as a lack of control that adversely affects the patient, the partner and the relationship.

Previously, it used to be defined by time. i.e an IELT (Intra-Vaginal Latency Time) of < 1 min is considered PE. This is no longer the case.

So the fact that he feels 2 to 3 mins is affecting him adversely, by definition it is PE.

Non-medical methods proven to work are Kegel Excercises and thick condoms (with or without numbing agents).

Other non-medical methods like start-stop, distraction, squeezes, presses all have inconsistent results.
Old 22-12-2015, 10:00 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post

Other non-medical methods like start-stop, distraction, squeezes, presses all have inconsistent results.
When I was young and horny, I discovered a surefire way of prolonging sex and that was to think of my really ugly form teacher if I felt I was about to come.

I guess that's classified as "distraction". It certainly worked well for me.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-12-2015, 01:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sanchelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dude you don't have premature ejaculation if you can last 2-3 min. If you would come every time after 10 strokes than you would have premature ejaculation.

My tip is whenever you feel your about to come take out your dick and start fingering her and licking her tits or kiss her. She won't mind and you will recover and last longer...
Old 24-12-2015, 09:42 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Yes that is certainly classified as distraction.
Old 24-12-2015, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
When I was young and horny, I discovered a surefire way of prolonging sex and that was to think of my really ugly form teacher if I felt I was about to come.

For me, I imagine my friends face.. And it's a he! Just a tip.. Don't do that because when you wife and your friend are together, you might get confuse..
Old 04-01-2016, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried Priligy for pe treatment?
Old 07-01-2016, 02:21 AM
Samster

nottiedotti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

train your PC muscles.
Old 10-01-2016, 01:39 AM
Samster (M)

turtle76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanks View Post
Anyone tried Priligy for pe treatment?
Tried b4. High cost aside the effect varies. Once I take like never take, the other time totally no urge to come after half hour....
Old 10-01-2016, 01:04 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 12
nexusphone is one of the Best!nexusphone is one of the Best!nexusphone is one of the Best!nexusphone is one of the Best!

Quote:

I think of Sun Ho. Problem is I immediately go soft and have to start over
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1