The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2006, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
asdasd376 is Cool - loads of Potential
premature ejaculation

Hi guys i have premature ejaculation problem does anyone know how to cure it?any doctors to intro?its dam irritating to have sex with gf less then a min

Anyone can help me?thanks
Old 21-10-2006, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: premature ejaculation

my recommendation is to buy those tong ka ali herb
Old 21-10-2006, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
imac2212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Use Delay Spray. Can be purchased from mama shop in Gelang or Desker Road. Try it, it works
Old 22-10-2006, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 19
KTV_seow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKTV_seow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, you may want to consider seeing a manhood therapist to get the problem corrected. As this only involve massaging of the body/manhood areas the side effect and risk are low.

1. If you don't mind male therapist you can try to do a search at Yahoo for manhood therapy. There is one JAVANESE MASSAGE at Bukit Timah giving this therapy.

2. A female therapist called Nora
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...highlight=nora

3. or another female therapist called Rita.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=49264.

Hope that this is helpful and get well soon.

Old 22-10-2006, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
asdasd376 is Cool - loads of Potential

thanks bro =)
Old 24-10-2006, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 19
KTV_seow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKTV_seow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

provide info to fellow bro also kanna zap.

To that bro who zapped without leaving your nik, please tell me the reason why you zap, else would not know is the posting no good, not to your taste or have i offended you by posting.

Old 24-10-2006, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 19
SassySammy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how about not able to cum after quite some time?
Old 24-10-2006, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Bu||dog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here some tips-

Appreciate whole-body sensuality. Men often think sex happens only in the penis and only during intercourse. That view is a one-way ticket to uncontrolled ejaculation (not to mention erection problems, and women with those proverbial headaches). The best sex involves head-to-toe arousal. Men learning how to approach -- but not arrive at -- their point of no return, need to appreciate whole-body sensuality, the pleasure potential in every square inch of the body. Whole-body sensuality releases tension. Tense bodies that have no other outlet often find release through involuntary ejaculation. But as you learn to appreciate sensual pleasure from head to toe, whole-body arousal takes the pressure off your penis, and you last longer.

Don't use drugs or alcohol. They're distracting and they interfere with the self-awareness crucial to learning ejaculatory control.

Breathe deeply. One very easy way to stay relaxed while making love is to breathe deeply. The body has a natural tendency to breathe deeply during sex. But many men fight it. They think they should stay in control by not breathing deeply and making the little love-moan sounds that go along with it. But when men work to control their breathing, they often sacrifice ejaculatory control. Try breathing deeply. Let your breath go. Many men are amazed how much this one little change improves their ejaculatory control.

Hope it will be useful
Old 28-10-2006, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
power_reel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bu||dog
Here some tips-

Appreciate whole-body sensuality. Men often think sex happens only in the penis and only during intercourse. That view is a one-way ticket to uncontrolled ejaculation (not to mention erection problems, and women with those proverbial headaches). The best sex involves head-to-toe arousal. Men learning how to approach -- but not arrive at -- their point of no return, need to appreciate whole-body sensuality, the pleasure potential in every square inch of the body. Whole-body sensuality releases tension. Tense bodies that have no other outlet often find release through involuntary ejaculation. But as you learn to appreciate sensual pleasure from head to toe, whole-body arousal takes the pressure off your penis, and you last longer.

Breathe deeply. One very easy way to stay relaxed while making love is to breathe deeply. The body has a natural tendency to breathe deeply during sex. But many men fight it. They think they should stay in control by not breathing deeply and making the little love-moan sounds that go along with it. But when men work to control their breathing, they often sacrifice ejaculatory control. Try breathing deeply. Let your breath go. Many men are amazed how much this one little change improves their ejaculatory control.

Hope it will be useful
i personally have tried this and it works..breathe when making love with your gf or OC..it makes u relax..and try more foreplay before making love or sex..it really makes u more sexualy aroused..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1