The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2016, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Bros who CHIONG Batam, please stay safe!

http://www.stomp.com.sg/singapore-se...s-singaporeans

Flyers in Batam claim that bomb attacks would be targeted at Singaporeans

Alarming flyers and letters have reportedly surfaced in Batam, claming that terrorist attacks would be targeted at Malaysians and Singaporeans.

According to Batam Today, the flyers warn that bomb attacks would occur at the Batam Center Ferry Terminal and Nagoya on the island of Batam, as well as the Bintan Telani Ferry Terminal and Tanjung Pinang on the island of Bintan.

AsiaOne reports that the attacks are reportedly meant to target travellers from Johor and Singapore.

The letters also mention that the militants planning the attacks had arrived in Riau two weeks ago.

Tanjung Pinang district police chief Kristian Siagian confirmed the existence of the flyers and said that investigations by the authorities are ongoing.

"In the aftermath of the bomb attack on the police headquarters in Solo, we have increased security measures in Tanjung Pinang, especially around vital targets such as police headquarters and ferry terminals," he said.

Meanwhile, Bintan police chief Febrianto Guntur Sunoto urged residents to remain calm.

"We hope that residents do not panic. We have acted on the information and law enforcement officers have increased security levels here, especially at the locations that were mentioned in the flyers," he said.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) has issued an overseas travel advisory on July 4, urging Singaporeans to be vigilant while travelling, due to recent attacks carried out by terrorists on civilian targets that include international airports and areas popular with tourists and locals.

It said:

"The most recent examples include the attacks on Istanbul Ataturk Airport on 28 June 2016, a nightspot in Selangor on 28 June 2016, a café in Dhaka on 1 July 2016, and a busy shopping district in Baghdad on 3 July 2016.

"Like in Singapore, local authorities in many countries in our immediate region and other parts of the world have raised their level of alertness due to terrorist threats in recent months.

"At the same time, we are seeing more Singaporeans travelling overseas and in greater frequency."

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 08-07-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bros who CHIONG Batam, please stay safe!

Bros, when cheonging please use Helmet and look out for towel heads!

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 08-07-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
cheekyfeet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheekyfeet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bros who CHIONG Batam, please stay safe!

Thanks for the warning .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1