The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-04-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
pitykia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

[QUOTE=Treemon99;12925318]How ur songkran trip? Hope it was good...........

haha it was real fun, at first wanted to find some sammyboykakis one, but my thai gf was with me thruout the whole trip i guess needs some other times le hehe
Old 20-04-2015, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kychin View Post
Look what happened at SK because of customers willing to pay stupid prices and tips now the prices have been raised for all non thais. Pls cheong smart for everyone's sakes.
Since when SK raised prices for all non-thais? They don't even have a separate menu for non-thais and the only difference which was in discussion was the ST prices at Tded99 / Chats........... If u go other bars in the area, thais n non thais pay the same ST price.......... I give u an example For U ST is at 2000bht.......... Might get cheaper towards closing when ger willing to take a cut of their share n give u a discount........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 20-04-2015, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NO1PUNJABI View Post
I was there recently. Got some young girls
Bro you mean Biwa Cafe? what was your damage for the girl for 2hrs? room charges inclusive?

Tks,
Gem
Old 20-04-2015, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to cowboy 2 on Friday night, 1 23yo girl sit with my friend, after few LD, she ask us to go out. Barfine 700, LT 3000. After tabao her, she bring us to jungle, introduce another girl for me, very cute 24yo girl but expensive, barfine 3000, LT 3000. After she keep approach, hug and kiss me. I decide pay the barfine and bring her out, I'm a bit siao.... Next day morning when I want to go out meet my client, they still don't want to go back and want to sleep, ok, let them stay. Afternoon 3 plus when I come back to my room, they are still sleeping, until evening 5plus they decide not to work and want to accompany us, we bring them to foot massage at phatunam and dinner at outside central world there and back to room for drink... Sunday afternoon, I give 6000 to her, but she only took 2000... She said I'm nice to her, so she don't want tme to spend so much money... We out for lunch and after they send us to airport...

Long time never book girl from agogo, didn't know nowadays still got this kind of good girl, not only look for money.... Even my friend also said his girl is better then a lot of hatyai chicken farm girl... My friend's girl even say want to go do passport and look for him at sg... What a moutain girl...
Old 20-04-2015, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngKianLoon View Post
Brudder Treemon99 you jio me to SK hehe.
Anytime last week Apr........... Black label on me............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 20-04-2015, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
vsat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapsinmike View Post
Keen to know more about this as well... Thanks...

Where do you have in mind...
I am keen on those bro kurekmeng mention ,

Onyx (Club) , Villa (G-club) ,TDED99 / Chats ( Local Agg) , Thanon Kampheng Phet 7 Road aka " Railway " ( FL) and Thermae Cafe ( FL)

I not sure if you want to join me and bro kurekmeng
Old 21-04-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
bkkgal is stuck in moderation for some time to come

walao, those lady in tded99 and chats fat and ugly. Worse than cowboy and nana.i at here now

Last edited by bkkgal; 21-04-2015 at 12:49 AM.
Old 21-04-2015, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 21-04-2015, 08:30 AM
Samster

frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry about post my FR here, seen like here is for those brother gangs chat room. Not for other to share something of chionging bkk.

Kor tuk na krup, chok dee na krup! Pom yoo mueng Thai mai lan na... Tey wa sip kua pi leow... karaman....
Old 21-04-2015, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog3 View Post
Sorry about post my FR here, seen like here is for those brother gangs chat room. Not for other to share something of chionging bkk.
why say sorry...many of us enjoyed reading forums...if you can pm me or post here what happened...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-04-2015, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkgal View Post
walao, those lady in tded99 and chats fat and ugly. Worse than cowboy and nana.i at here now
Yes fat, ugly, old, dark skin, lots of ladyboys.... dun go, dun go. Please have fun in Cowboy n nana. They are the best.
Old 21-04-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog3 View Post
Kor tuk na krup, chok dee na krup! Pom yoo mueng Thai mai lan na... Tey wa sip kua pi leow... karaman....
Your Thai sibeh chim...
Old 21-04-2015, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Your Thai sibeh chim...
Haha... Nik noi...
Old 21-04-2015, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Yes fat, ugly, old, dark skin, lots of ladyboys.... dun go, dun go. Please have fun in Cowboy n nana. They are the best.
Agreed. Just a place for young 'working class' Thai boys. Never go there. Stay in Nana and dun forget to visit Obsessions..IMO best lookers there.
Old 21-04-2015, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Anytime last week Apr........... Black label on me............
U going back bkk so soon again ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1