The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L16 h69

Had a look at the WL's in this house a while back, here's the list of girls available in this house:

1) Xiao Xiao 笑笑 : small, petite-sized girl (wearing specs!) wonderful service GND feel,

2) Fei Fei 飞飞 : a mid-sized lady with a pretty face, I've had her several times and she never fails to give me my money's worth each time,

3) Qing Qing 清清 : slim, fair lady with previous sauna experience,

4) Li Li 丽丽 : a pleasantly-plump lady for the BBW lovers here, I hear she provides really attentive and comprehensive service,

5) Le Le 乐乐 : looks like a JC or poly student (really!) fair and pretty face, above-average service as well,

6) Dan Dan 丹丹 : a tall, pretty girl, natural C-sized boobs, great service that includes frenching - a pretty face as well to boot!

7) Qiu Xue 秋雪 : slim and tall girl with the full array of bed services, definitely one to try if you just want to lean back and enjoy,

8) Yan Yan 妍妍 : another above-average height WL, I hear the youngest of the bunch (just 22!)

This house seems to have a girl for most tastes, even if there are no girls available at the time this is a great house for out-calling from other houses due to the clean rooms and all-around mirrors.
Old 16-02-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysammy12345 View Post
Had a look at the WL's in this house a while back, here's the list of girls available in this house:

1) Xiao Xiao 笑笑 : small, petite-sized girl (wearing specs!) wonderful service GND feel,

2) Qing Qing 清清 : slim, fair lady with previous sauna experience,

3) Li Li 丽丽 : a pleasantly-plump lady for the BBW lovers here, I hear she provides really attentive and comprehensive service,

4) Dan Dan 丹丹 : a tall, pretty girl, natural C-sized boobs, great service that includes frenching - a pretty face as well to boot!

5) Qiu Xue 秋雪 : slim and tall girl with the full array of bed services, definitely one to try if you just want to lean back and enjoy,

6) Yan Yan 妍妍 : another above-average height WL, I hear the youngest of the bunch (just 22!)

This house seems to have a girl for most tastes, even if there are no girls available at the time this is a great house for out-calling from other houses due to the clean rooms and all-around mirrors.
Heard that this shop will be open 2nd day of CNY (Saturday) and all 6 of the above girls will be working. Time to 开年 with the first shot of the Year of the Dog!
Old 18-02-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

2) Fei Fei 飞飞 : a mid-sized lady with a pretty face, I've had her several times and she never fails to give me my money's worth each time,

6) Dan Dan 丹丹 : a tall, pretty girl, natural C-sized boobs, great service that includes frenching - a pretty face as well to boot!

Thanks for your list but am afraid Fei Fei has RTC.

BTW, Dan Dan is not tall and to me, not pretty but pleasant looker. She has fair complexion and C tits. Yes, her service is above average. Those who dig this kinda WL, should give her a try. Definitely no regret!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-02-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Thanks for your list but am afraid Fei Fei has RTC.

BTW, Dan Dan is not tall and to me, not pretty but pleasant looker. She has fair complexion and C tits. Yes, her service is above average. Those who dig this kinda WL, should give her a try. Definitely no regret!
I saw 2 Pretty WLs in 1669

One with Glasses and the other Pretty Face but dont know their names

Hopefully they are still around
Old 18-02-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I saw 2 Pretty WLs in 1669

One with Glasses and the other Pretty Face but dont know their names

Hopefully they are still around
Glasses should be Xiao Xiao.

Pretty face, I think is either qiu xue or yan yan.

Best service with c-cup in this house, dan dan.

Hope that helps!
Old 18-02-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Glasses should be Xiao Xiao.

Pretty face, I think is either qiu xue or yan yan.

Best service with c-cup in this house, dan dan.

Hope that helps!
I know both girls are buddies of Qing Qing
Old 03-04-2018, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16 h69

Quote:

3) Qing Qing 清清 : slim, fair lady with previous sauna experience,

4) Li Li 丽丽 : a pleasantly-plump lady for the BBW lovers here, I hear she provides really attentive and comprehensive service,

5) Le Le 乐乐 : looks like a JC or poly student (really!) fair and pretty face, above-average service as well,

7) Qiu Xue 秋雪 : slim and tall girl with the full array of bed services, definitely one to try if you just want to lean back and enjoy,

8) Yan Yan 妍妍 : another above-average height WL, I hear the youngest of the bunch (just 22!)

Bro sammy, I understand that XX, FF and LeLe has gone home liao.
Is that correct?

Any new stocks for this house?

I used to RTF this Dan Dan at another house becos I dun like to go to this house.

I used to go there for one of their gals but stop going after they screw up one of my appt.

I hope the next batch of gals will be much better than this batch.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

I know for sure XX went back last week, couldn't rtf her in time. Used to visit this house until work got so busy. Should find time to head back.

My own take is this house seems to have a wide range of girls for all taste. So they're normally my go to house during peak period when the other house girls are not available.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Yes. Confirmed Xiao Xiao left last Friday.
Old 19-04-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Qing Qing 清清 from this house, 1669. Bonk her in another house but I thought I'll copy the FR here anyway.

Enjoy

Felt like releasing my load and went to 1658A yesterday. I like this old man for his friendliness. Wanted to try some angpais and have a few names in mind L16 Bei Bei, Dan Dan, Meng Lu and Xiao Xiao. But very unfortunate, all not free or on rest.

Ask old man to recommend me someone else. He suggested 1669 Qing Qing. That name rang some bells, that's right, Apache bro try before and input his FR here. Should be fine and I went along with it.

A 26 years old, rather petite girl from Chong Qing with slight tummy fat, but I'm fine with it. B boobs are soft but a bit saggy. She has a small face and is considered average in the looks department.

In the room, we had a little chit chat. She's been here since Oct 2017, probably leaving at the end of this year. She stripped, and revealed her fair and soft skin.

In the shower she washed me cleanly and gave me a BBBJ. When scrubbing my back, she raised her thigh in between my legs and caressed me. New move , quite shiok

On the bed, I skipped the back services. She went on to kiss my neck and suck my nipples. Went in for a few light kisses, but she is slightly reluctant to tongue fight when I stuck out my tongue.

Very skillful in licking my balls and sucks occasionally. When she's about to give me BBBJ, suddenly I remembered Apache bro's advice, if want to chiong long term in GL, better play safe. So I asked her to give me CBJ instead. Thinking with my big head instead of my small head

Next my turn to service her. Requested her to lie down and painted her. Trimmed bush and odourless pussy. Responsive to painting with frequent moans. Her ticklish areas are her neck and inner thighs Later on she was quite open to Frenching. I guess she needs some time and chemistry to French customers.

FJ very accomodating. Did her in missionary, doggie and cowgirl. In cowgirl, she bounced on my dick, making the PIAK PIAK PIAK sound , at the same time, sucking my nipples. In no time, I came and shot a huge load which she commented on.

Afterwards, gave me a light massage and we cuddled before showering. She is not the chatty type but the silence is definitely not an awkward one. GFE wise, wouldn't rate it as very high.

Overall, service is average but she really tries her best to please, not like half fuck effort. Not a time watcher. Body appearance would be average, not outstanding because boobs sags slightly (don't know if it is because of pregnancy, I didn't ask. Maybe Apache bro can enlighten?) and got a but tummy fat. Pussy is neither tight nor loose. CBJ is passable, sometimes too much teething oon the head which can hurt. Frenching most probably depending on chemistry (might be wrong). Not very high GFE.

RTF: satisfied with her service but probably not because want to try other better looking ones and angpais.
Old 26-04-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Okanenotatsujin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wondering whether there is any new stock yet?
Old 02-05-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Dan dan : tried few days back ..surprise to see she dont spend much time for shower before and after the deed. Also noticed some pimple blister downside ..other samsters can validate themselves if they still want to try...
For me its a NO ..
Old 02-05-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Dan dan : tried few days back ..surprise to see she dont spend much time for shower before and after the deed. Also noticed some pimple blister downside ..other samsters can validate themselves if they still want to try...
For me its a NO ..
Care to elaborate more on why she wasn't to your liking?
Old 03-05-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Not hygenic as per geylang 150 standard.
Takes very less care of herself ....had pimples
Downside may be due to overheat and too much
Work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Care to elaborate more on why she wasn't to your liking?
Old 19-05-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

3 newbies have started work as of yesterday (18th May).. I saw:

1) Xiao Ning - young, GND look with at least B+ boobs

2) Jia Jia - another petite but voluptuous young girl (apparently she's 23), blonde hair with a sweet face

3) Wei Wei - a slim, seductive-looking chick with prior experience in this trade, apparently she's BFF with the recently-departed Xiao Xiao from this house

didn't get to try any of them yet as I had my old fav yesterday. There will be 7 more newbies from this house starting work next week as well according to OKT. More updates coming
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1