The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood2003 View Post
whr is balestier ??
In Singapore.
Old 08-02-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
In Singapore.
Welcome back Ceandy! Miss u leh..
Old 08-02-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Welcome back Ceandy! Miss u leh..
Sure or not...
Old 10-02-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Rowell are back Bros !! Went yesterday nite and saw the new batch ! Good news !!!
Old 10-02-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
Rowell are back Bros !! Went yesterday nite and saw the new batch ! Good news !!!
The Thai house? Saw that it was still empty last night. Only the malaysian houses were open.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
The Thai house? Saw that it was still empty last night. Only the malaysian houses were open.
Hahaha u cocksuckersss
Old 11-02-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster (M)

Why do males prefers ladyboyss then females ???
Old 11-02-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Why do males prefers ladyboyss then females ???
Reasons Why Men prefers ladyboys

#1 We happen to be more sexier than genetic girls & women Let’s be frank, we are more attracted adds more spice and sexiness, men easy lose their mind. And. We are happen to be incredibly sexy. Isn’t it? Is this not the first reasons that you guy attracted to us ? Come on… Moreover,we happen to be hotter and so feminine than many genetic girls out there, because we have to put extra efforts to be attractive we take extremely good care of our look and body,we have great taste for fashion and makeup, and being in direct competition with genetic girls; we like to be seductive, giving us this aura of sex bomb, turning men crazy

#2 We are more sincere in lovemaking
The major part of us are longing for genuine love, and a lifetime partner more than genetic female. Why? It is sad but true, for us, it’s not easy to find a brave man and open minded enough willing to engage with us. Due to our social stigmas, discriminations and public opinion related to different sexual orientations and gender identity, and because we can’t have our own children.For these reasons, we tend to be more genuine when it comes to love matters.

#3 Girls like us are Rare

Like the adage “that everything that is rare is valuable”, we are about 1% of the world population, and that makes us more desirable. That’s why a lot of men are curious and intrigued by the women of the third gender.And what is rare and unique, is often seen also cool. Take a look at the Glamour places and clubs in Europe, as in London, Paris, Madrid or Berlin where in recent years being LGBT is even considered trendy!

#4 We knows how to please our man

Regarding intimacy, sexually intended, We knows very well how to please a man because we know male anatomy as much as you do. For direct experience, I can say it;we know how to please a man more than genetic girls. Often more open-minded and ready to explore the erotic part of your relationship

#5 women like us we have high sexual appetite

Is known, one particular thing that differentiates men from women is our greater sexual desire. Our testosterone push hard on the brain, setting our high libido (or more commonly said, high sex drive) and what makes men predators. We share a similar sex appetite as men do.Of course, it’s a subjective matter; every person is different, but if your girlfriend is pre-op or non-op (means she still has her male genitalia) there are still some degree of testosterone even being on HRT (Transition with female hormones). And is likely she share a similar high sexual appetite

#6 We are always available for intimacy

Unlike genetic girls, we do not have the period (not even the post-op), and then we are more available for intimate moments anytime anywhere you need it

#7 We can’t have unexpected pregnancy

Even though it is always recommendable to practice safe sex with occasional partners, in particular with LGBT people,  you will not have the risk of unplanned pregnancy. That’s may be sad when you wish to make a family, especially for us ladies. But we should also look at the good sides of it. When you finally decide to have a baby, it will be a matured decision by both in the couple pursuing the adoption process.The fear of unforeseen pregnancies is no longer a problem.

#8 We are fun to be with

It is likely a young girl would rather have tea at noon with her friends, while boys may rather playing hot wheels and soccer; as your girlfriend we share with you many passion and hobbies more than most genetic girls. Because in early part of our life we have been raised as a boy to we like to playing video games, watching football matches, and so on just like you do. As well going to party and drinking a lot, music, dancing, and we have a surprisingly feminine voice at singing as much as Celine Dion ( power belts ) or dancing skills as Beyoncé.

#9 We Shares The Best Of Both Worlds

To sum it up, we shares “the best of both worlds”, we happen to be so feminine, beauty and sexy, combining qualities of the male and female side, which Men find us more pleasant and makes men preferring us over genetic women. Not for a case in recent years, even media and papers have labelled us as the so-called third gender.

#10 we enjoy sex more
This is so TRUE !!!Nothing feels as good to a real men as our ass " our boypussy" That’s not just because of its superlative physical characteristics, but because of the way Our boypussy is always so eagerly offered, and so joyously responsive to, real hard big cock. Just ask any of your friends who had fucked a boypussy Each thrust of your cock into our tight ass makes us happy that you’re fucking our ass and not some girls pussy I can’t express how much I love the feel of a hard cock plunging in and out of my ass this ultimate pleasure,combine it with having my nipples being sucked at the same time ,try it.Nipple stimulation turns me on make me contracting my ass muscles making you feel like my ass sucking & giving you a blowjob ,in turn getting penetrated makes my nipples erect n more sensitive .
As a true sissy My boypussy is available for any real men with big hard cock.for all your needs, dreams and desires If you are interested to use me do drop me a message with your contact for me to make arrangements for meeting & hook up thank looking forward to hear from you soon
Old 12-02-2018, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Rizzal is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys..did u know LB names sarah fm Mlaysia..i heard shes good..any comments?
Old 12-02-2018, 06:35 AM
Samster

Hi guys..anyone here meet LB names Sarah..ill heard shes great..any meet him before?
Old 12-02-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizzal View Post
Hi guys..anyone here meet LB names Sarah..ill heard shes great..any meet him before?
Sarah real name is Razak ! U wannna suck Razak dick ? Cocksuckersss !!
Old 12-02-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=SharpshooterS;17022627]Sarah real name is Razak ! U wannna suck Razak dick ? Cocksuckersss !! [LOL..just share experince)
Old 12-02-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=Rizzal;17022755]
Quote:
Sarah real name is Razak ! U wannna suck Razak dick ? Cocksuckersss !! [LOL..just share experince)
Old 12-02-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Marumanxxo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now that H79 is closed for good don't know where the LB are operating now. Gone are the budget $30 thrill. Easily find one in other site will quote $200 and lowest after nego down to 150. Hope bro here can start a forum to share contact for the budget LB.
Old 12-02-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marumanxxo View Post
Now that H79 is closed for good don't know where the LB are operating now. Gone are the budget $30 thrill. Easily find one in other site will quote $200 and lowest after nego down to 150. Hope bro here can start a forum to share contact for the budget LB.
Maybe it's time to be straight and fuck a female
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1