The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2010, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
emoh03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kang Tao in Doha

try cube in ramada! most flying crew go there.
but my fav is still Marriott Doha. alot chio bu go there!
too bad... Rydges Plaza Doha has closed down. the last time i went there, there are alot of syt!
another place you might wanna explore is Merweb Hotel @ Al Sadd. went there couple of times. saw some syt there too!

its not as bad n expensive as u think doha is! had my fair share of fun there then!
have fun hunting!
cheers~
Old 26-05-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 16
Rebel1111 has much to be proud ofRebel1111 has much to be proud ofRebel1111 has much to be proud ofRebel1111 has much to be proud ofRebel1111 has much to be proud ofRebel1111 has much to be proud ofRebel1111 has much to be proud ofRebel1111 has much to be proud of
Advice for Doha

Dear Bro.

Anyone has advise for a place like Doha? I will remember your help and return a favor.

Pls send by pm only.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 17
angus young deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Doha is a very tough place to be as a single man, or a married/partnered man without his wife/GF looking for some extra action.

I spent 3 months living there at the end of 2009.

I spent many hours trawling through the internet trying to find out where I could get a bit of action. In the end, only the Qatar Living website was of much help.

When I arrived there, it was Ramadan, so all the bars were shut for a month. When they reopened, I joined membership of Qube nightclub - which is in the Ramada Hotel. Very strict door policy - you need to join membership to enter (unless you're a hotel guest), and produce your passport with a valid work permit. Your membership will only be extended until the expirt of your business visa (which is only 1 month). If you have residency status, then it's a different story.

Qube was reputed to be the best in Doha. I was fairly disappointed though. If you go week nights (ie Sun-Wed), be expected to be one of only a handful of people in there. It gets a lot busier Thursday and Friday nights. But I never found any action though. It looked like 80% of the crowd were men, and the majority of women were either accompanied by men, or walked in and joined friends with guys at their tables. Certainly I never saw any women in there that were obviously freelancers.

So after weeks of frustration, I went to The Waterhole, which is on about the 2nd floor of The Sheraton. This was the only place that I ever saw any action. When I went there on either Thursday or Friday nights, there were generally around 4-5 freelancers - all Chinese. Some weren't too bad looking. They had an older woman who must have been coordinating all of them. They would generally hang around the bar, or that area next to the bar, and occasionally one of them would walk down to the lounges (at the end nearest to where you enter from), or they would frequently walk past the high tables that are on the outside section of the bar.

I always managed to negotiate them down to QR1,000 - which is more than I would have expected (I guess that's supply and demand for her). For one girl, she stayed the whole night. Another girl, she would generally promide me to stay the whole night - but then would leave after a few hours. I had her around 4-5 times - she was probably early 20s and quite pretty. I reckon she would always take a taxi back to The Waterhole to pick up another customer.

Anyhow, I'm glad that I found The Waterhole. It made my 3 months in Doha only just bearable.
Old 09-07-2010, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ABWH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus young View Post
Doha is a very tough place to be as a single man, or a married/partnered man without his wife/GF looking for some extra action.

I spent many hours trawling through the internet trying to find out where I could get a bit of action. In the end, only the Qatar Living website was of much help.

When I arrived there, it was Ramadan, so all the bars were shut for a month. When they reopened, I joined membership of Qube nightclub - which is in the Ramada Hotel. Very strict door policy - you need to join membership to enter (unless you're a hotel guest), and produce your passport with a valid work permit. Your membership will only be extended until the expirt of your business visa (which is only 1 month). If you have residency status, then it's a different story.

Qube was reputed to be the best in Doha. I was fairly disappointed though. If you go week nights (ie Sun-Wed), be expected to be one of only a handful of people in there. It gets a lot busier Thursday and Friday nights. But I never found any action though. It looked like 80% of the crowd were men, and the majority of women were either accompanied by men, or walked in and joined friends with guys at their tables. Certainly I never saw any women in there that were obviously freelancers.

So after weeks of frustration, I went to The Waterhole, which is on about the 2nd floor of The Sheraton. This was the only place that I ever saw any action. When I went there on either Thursday or Friday nights, there were generally around 4-5 freelancers - all Chinese. Some weren't too bad looking. They had an older woman who must have been coordinating all of them. They would generally hang around the bar, or that area next to the bar, and occasionally one of them would walk down to the lounges (at the end nearest to where you enter from), or they would frequently walk past the high tables that are on the outside section of the bar.

I always managed to negotiate them down to QR1,000 - which is more than I would have expected (I guess that's supply and demand for her). For one girl, she stayed the whole night. Another girl, she would generally promide me to stay the whole night - but then would leave after a few hours. I had her around 4-5 times - she was probably early 20s and quite pretty. I reckon she would always take a taxi back to The Waterhole to pick up another customer.

Anyhow, I'm glad that I found The Waterhole. It made my 3 months in Doha only just bearable.
Finnaliy I got this usefull information. thanks bro.
Old 10-07-2010, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ABWH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus young View Post

Hai bro Angus Young, do you like AC/DC?
btw, could you PM me any mobile number those gals.
Old 11-07-2010, 05:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 16
Rebel1111 has much to be proud ofRebel1111 has much to be proud ofRebel1111 has much to be proud ofRebel1111 has much to be proud ofRebel1111 has much to be proud ofRebel1111 has much to be proud ofRebel1111 has much to be proud ofRebel1111 has much to be proud of

Dear Bro,

thanks for the lead. I m already back from Doha. Fortunately I need not stay for 3mths.

Cheers!

Will try to up you when my points recover.

keep in touch for good leads.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 17
angus young deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hai bro Angus Young, do you like AC/DC?
btw, could you PM me any mobile number those gals.
Yes bro, I'm a big fan of the great band AC/DC.

I'll send you a PM shortly.
Old 19-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lazakw is Cool - loads of Potential
one night in doha

hi,
any samsters that works or happen to be in doha tonight? freaking bored in the city becuase of a flight delay. love to meet some s'porean for drinks or any other happenings...
Old 16-03-2011, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ninjiom999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any action in Abu Dhabi and Doha

Going to Abu Dhabi and Doha.
Anyone knows where to find any action?
There was a Abu Dhabi thread but think it got archived.
Old 16-03-2011, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of
Re: Any action in Abu Dhabi and Doha

SO many,
go to sixty niners at deriah hotel
Old 17-03-2011, 04:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jameskty2000 is Cool - loads of Potential

hmmm... doha can look inside the ramanda hotel
Old 08-04-2011, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bardmad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone care to share more info?

going there soon, and looking for room servicE or such~
Old 13-04-2011, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 16
Jason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to all

Will appreciate any leads in Doha from bros. Thanks.
Old 15-04-2011, 12:27 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjiom999 View Post
Anyone knows where to find any action?
Saw in the news the NATO and rebel forces are quite active around the region.
Old 15-04-2011, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
EvoIX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in abu dhabi, go check out le meridien hotel in the evenings, kinda orchard towers ... with prices to match.

or if you happen to stay at beach rotana (next to abu dhabi mall), hang around the hotel hair salon from abt 4pm and you will see a lot of stunners getting ready for work. russians and eastern europeans. didn't try, but heard they will set you back by at least DHS2000 (SGD700)!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1