The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ahlao46 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Geylang - Westerhout Road

Lorong 16 Unit 2
Name : 信子

Cute, service fantastic. Not a time watcher. Was walking around to find "food" found this girl eating and went up to chat with her. From her conversation found out she came singapore about 6 months but still newbie in this line.

Sharing is caring guys
Old 06-06-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LEEBE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang - Westerhout Road

Westerhout H2
This is a least explored house of gems. With the recently added newbies, there are now 15 WLs
Here are some I have experience with , ranked according to my personal preference

1) Wen Wen - Looks of Korean actress , Classic China beauty , great GFE , RTF= Definitely
2) YIYI - E Cup, natural boobs, good service, RTF = Yes
3) Mi Xue - Flirtish and seductive , RTF = Likely
4) Li Li - D cup , fun loving, RTF = Likely
5) Qi Qi - pretty face and good nature , RTF = Yes
6) Dan Dan - D cup, good service but leaving in two months time, RTF = maybe
7) Chen Meng - D cup , natural boobs, RTF = maybe
8) Anna - tall and slim, fresh and new, ideal for bony lovers , RTF = Yes
9) Bei Bei - Fair skinned , RTF = no
10) Xin Zhi = Healthy skin tone , fun loving , RTF = Likely
Old 09-06-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
JJMayday is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Westerhout 02

Repeated on Wen Wen (No. 36) yesterday .
She is gorgeous in her cheongsam.
This is the second time in one week I bonk her.
The more I look at her, the more I feel that she looks a little like Zhang Zhi Yi. She has this air of sophistication in her that I felt like talking to a well polished OL.
Her foreplay skills were great. After bathing me, she proceeded to catbath me , licking all over my body, nipples and proceeded to BJ my dick. Her BJ skills was so solid that I nearly cum. Fortunately, she holds back, and we managed to proceed with the rest of the actions.
I enjoyed thoroughly the session.

Statistics
Height : 1.59 m
Look: China beauty, Zhang Zhi Yi looks
Body: petite size girl,
Boobs: B cup , firm and nice to hold,
Nipples: Pinkish
Skin: Fair smooth skin like those of a teenage girl
Pussy: Well shaven, tight and wet.
Damage : $150 excellent value for money.
RTF : Definitely
Old 09-07-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lovebird520 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMayday View Post
Westerhout 02

Repeated on Wen Wen (No. 36) yesterday .
She is gorgeous in her cheongsam.
This is the second time in one week I bonk her.
The more I look at her, the more I feel that she looks a little like Zhang Zhi Yi. She has this air of sophistication in her that I felt like talking to a well polished OL.
Her foreplay skills were great. After bathing me, she proceeded to catbath me , licking all over my body, nipples and proceeded to BJ my dick. Her BJ skills was so solid that I nearly cum. Fortunately, she holds back, and we managed to proceed with the rest of the actions.
I enjoyed thoroughly the session.

Statistics
Height : 1.59 m
Look: China beauty, Zhang Zhi Yi looks
Body: petite size girl,
Boobs: B cup , firm and nice to hold,
Nipples: Pinkish
Skin: Fair smooth skin like those of a teenage girl
Pussy: Well shaven, tight and wet.
Damage : $150 excellent value for money.
RTF : Definitely
WH02 - Wen Wen No 36
After been out of country for almost a month , I finally had time me to make my way to WH02。 I had wanted to try Wen Wen after I missed out on her the last time . Luck was with me this to me around .
Clad in a long black floral qi -pao (cheongsam) , she is gorgeous ! Her shapely figure fits stunningly in her cheongsam.
After paying $150 for an one-hour session , I was led to a big bedroom with round bed, two sofas and a coffee table , plus a massage chair. The room is tastefully litted with neon lights.
We proceeded to bath, with her meticulously soaping me , cleaning my brother and balls. Sensuous experience watching her doing it .
On the bed , Wen Wen is a real good lover ! She carress and cat bath my torso , stimulating my brother with her nimble fingers . The girlfriend was so immense . I nearly released my loads before she got into cowboy actions !
It was $150 well spent ! I have never come across a WL in Geylang who dressed in cheongsam and yet looks so stunningly beautiful . The GFE feeling she provides will definitely give me incentives to return for actions with her again !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1