The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
deepu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Govt to pay 20 mil for the summit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyViper View Post
I wonder where was the Singapore President all this time ???
Selling nasi lemak at hawker centre ?
Old 20-06-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Govt in overdrive to justify $20M Summit spending

Published on 2018-06-20 by The Online Citizen

by Georgia Tong

Seems like the focus of our government after the US-N Korea Summit ended is to justify the $20 M poured into the holding it. Could it be because of the negative outcome as most critics said the agreement signed between the 2 leaders is full of holes? Or could it be because our closest neighbor Malaysia is cutting back on govt expenditure while ours is still spending like they have a gold mine?

The mainstream media went into overdrive the last few days to highlight how many monetary benefits Singapore has gotten out of the summit. Really?

I recalled after Prime Minister Lee announced that $20 million will be splashed on the summit, CNA interviewed 2 economists if Spore would benefit from the summit. Both said the tangible economic benefits are limited. However, after the summit, we are thrown figures like $700M - Meltwater report, $200M worth of global publicity, $150M to $750M of economic benefits ($750M- increase by $50M overnight ?)

Looking at the figures from $150M to $750 M - the difference is $600M ie 400% difference! Such a wide gap and they expect us to accept them at face value and believe in them?

The $20 M is already spent on the Summit, but all these airy figures are intangible benefits which may not even materialized.

To top it up, Minister K Shanmugam said that North Korea missiles can reach S'pore in 20 mins. The same old trick, using scare tactics. Since when did North Korea ever threaten S'pore? They may not even know of our geographical location since they have no relationship with us. If US, our longtime friend thinks we are part of Malaysia, N Korea is likely unaware of our existence before the summit.

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...mmit-spending/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 21-06-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 7
NotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepu View Post
Selling nasi lemak at hawker centre ?
I heard that she now become a promoter for Milo .
Old 22-06-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Must promote healthy drink to all sporean.
No more greasy oilly prata,n egg
Old 22-06-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Must promote tachi excercise to old ppl too.
Old 22-06-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

President Halimah’s promotion of Milo comes under severe criticisms

By Jewel Stolarchuk -

June 21, 2018

Milo on Tuesday launched a variant of the drink with no added table sugar and named the beverage ‘Milo Gao Kosong’. Nestle Singapore managing director Rajiv Deraniyagala said that the beverage was produced as a result of a challenge posed by President Halimah Yacob.

“It was about eight, nine months ago when we had this conversation with President Halimah Yacob on what we can do to reduce the sugar in Milo,” Mr Deraniyagala said.

Nestle Singapore introduced another variant of Milo in July last year. The product christened ‘Milo Gao Siew Dai’ has 50 per cent less table sugar and 30 per cent more protein than the original formula. When they launched this product the President challenged the beverage maker to make a Milo product with no added sugar.

“Today, inspired by President Halimah Yacob, after many months of research here in Singapore, we are extremely excited to unveil the first Milo without added (table) sugar,” Mr Deraniyagala added.

President Halimah inaugurated the beverage by drinking the first official cup of ‘Milo Gao Kosong’ at Plaza Singapura.

continue reading here : http://theindependent.sg/president-h...re-criticisms/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 22-06-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
ViVianCunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha .. pay so high to be a Milo drink promoter .
Old 23-06-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
Mabelineup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To promote Yakult next - "Ha Ha Ha-Lim-ah Yacob"
Old 24-06-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

distribute milo to kids?
Or promote, ?
did she said drink milo is good?
Old 25-06-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster

Hosting Trump-Kim summit cost S$16.3 million; security the biggest component: MFA

24 Jun 2018 05:36PM (Updated: 24 Jun 2018 09:06PM)

SINGAPORE: The actual cost of hosting the historic summit between United States President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un incurred by the Singapore Government is approximately S$16.3 million, less than the earlier estimate of S$20 million, a Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesperson said on Sunday (May 24).

Of the amount, the biggest component spent was on security, the ministry spokesperson said.

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong had previously estimated that the summit would cost around $20 million to host, with security costing half the figure. Mr Lee had described the amount spent as Singapore's "contribution to an international endeavour which is in our profound interest".

Hosting the meeting was largely seen as a public relations coup for Singapore, with more than 2,500 journalists on the island reporting on the landmark event.

The Jun 12 meeting between Mr Trump and Mr Kim at the Capella hotel on Sentosa culminated in the North Korean leader reaffirming his "firm and unwavering commitment to complete denuclearisation of the Korean Peninsula".

This was stated in a joint document signed by Mr Trump and Mr Kim.

Since then, the US and South Korea have suspended two military exercises, following president Trump's promise at the summit to halt the war games between the two countries.

But senior US officials admit there is much work to be done as negotiators thrash out the details of what they hope will be Pyongyang's "complete, verifiable and irreversible" disarmament.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...y-the-10464348

So do you think that the money is well spent ???

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 26-06-2018, 02:13 AM
Samster

Lucky our garment pay..

Other country pay spore lau kui.
Now upnorth ahbhang fool around with water.
Stand united.
Old 26-06-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Lucky our garment pay..

Stand united.
Lau Siong ya. Govt pay fm whose pocket?

Thank you
Old 26-06-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 13
ComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Lucky our garment pay..

Stand united.
Are you ok or not ? I rather our government don't pay . I rather other governments pay .So I guess you are ok to see your fellow Singaporeans suffer ? Those got no job. Those who are suffering from medical illness . Just look at the President Star Charity . So many are suffering and our government don't use that kind of money to help our fellow Singaporeans who could be your voters .

Singkies have NO MORE right to complain .

Ignore list :

Craz78
rocket boy
Old 26-06-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Lau Siong ya. Govt pay fm whose pocket?
All smokers n drinkers
Foreign levy
Old 26-06-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

let them suck more from airport tax,ica tax mom levy.
Suck from car owners,
All kind of licence, include garang gunie.

Last edited by sionglim; 26-06-2018 at 03:46 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1