The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 7
NotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Prosecution calls for cop who molested four male subordinates to be jailed 32 months

Shaffiq Idris Alkhatib

SINGAPORE - The prosecution has asked for Traffic Police (TP) inspector Mohd Taufik Abu Bakar, who molested four male subordinates, to be jailed for at least two years and eight months.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Amanda Chong stressed that he had abused his authority when he molested the men. They were then serving their national service as special constables.

On Thursday (June 21), defence counsel Gino Hardial Singh told District Judge Jasvender Kaur that Taufik has several health problems, including minor coronary artery disease and Type 2 diabetes.

In asking for a lighter sentence, including a fine, the lawyer added: "This is Taufik's first brush with the law. Prior to this, he served his country for 31 years as a decorated police officer. As a result of his conviction, he has lost his pension."

In February, Judge Kaur found Taufik guilty of six outrage of modesty charges involving the four victims. Taufik, who was acquitted of one molestation charge involving a fifth special constable, was convicted following a six-day trial.

For two of the molestation charges, Mr Singh urged the judge to sentence his client to a maximum of eight months' jail each. He also asked her to impose a fine for the remaining four charges.

Taufik, now 56, committed the offences between January and September 2015. The married man joined the TP investigation branch in 1998 and became the officer-in-charge of the hit-and-run investigation team five years later. He has been suspended.

On Sept 10, 2015, Taufik approached a 21-year-old special constable to complain about the young officer's body odour and said he had some cream that could remove hair from his armpits and groin.

Two days later, he invited the young man to his flat and said he would teach him how to use the products.

more at : https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...o-be-jailed-32
Old 21-06-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prosecution calls for cop who molested four male subordinates to be jailed 32 mon

Quote:
On Sept 10, 2015, Taufik approached a 21-year-old special constable to complain about the young officer's body odour and said he had some cream that could remove hair from his armpits and groin.

Two days later, he invited the young man to his flat and said he would teach him how to use the products.

Taufik then molested the man while applying the cream.

The special constable testified that he felt like "the whole world collapsed on him, so all he did was comply".
Source: https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...o-be-jailed-32

What does it mean by "all he did was comply"? So this constable just stood there and enjoyed the handjob provided by his inspector...
Old 22-06-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 20
moddin is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoddin is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoddin is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoddin is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoddin is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Prosecution calls for cop who molested four male subordinates to be jailed 32 mon

This sort of thing can also happen.
Old 22-06-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by moddin View Post

Very surprised to read such news.
Old 22-06-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nowhere is safe. Not even in police HQ Not even for policemen in police HQ
Old 22-06-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

SG very homo...
Old 22-06-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
SG very homo...
The dude is 56 !!! So it's not a new phenomenon. Has been around for a long time in SG. Only now more are coming out of the closet.
Old 23-06-2018, 06:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Chewbakhwa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The young men never protect themselves ???
Old 23-06-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbakhwa View Post
Fear of getting demerit points. Haha
Old 23-06-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
kirby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykirby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
SG very homo...
Not the whole of SG as this case happen in TP .
Old 23-06-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbakhwa View Post
You mean like putting on a condom before letting the inspector to jerk them off?

Come on, these dudes enjoyed the free handjob.
Old 23-06-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTowers View Post
Fear of getting demerit points. Haha
Typically Singaporeans, kiasu and kiasi.
Old 23-06-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
AdamWest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirby View Post
Not the whole of SG as this case happen in TP .
Traffic Police also so happening ?
Old 23-06-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
WhiskeyCoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
According to Murphy …..
Old 23-06-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Kopikop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Typically Singaporeans, kiasu and kiasi.
Kia chenghu too .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1