The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-06-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny168 View Post
I may be wrong but it's a labour union strike across HCM. Reported that day if you landed in HCM, no taxi or public transport available. You need to walk to town.
Not just in HCM...... but especially bad in the north. More than 3/4 of the country have taken to the streets. Towns in the north now no gahmen..... as the police there have "drop" uniforms and disappeared.
Old 13-06-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HCM situation is considered mild compared to the North.
Its just road blockages and street marches in HCM... whereas its violent full scale running street battles between the protestors and police up north.
Old 13-06-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
rikkimaru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrikkimaru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

VIP Spa - 222
Margot robbie lookalike in Suicide squad IMO
She got abit of the ting tong feel, just step into the room keep kissing my neck and touch ma dick, even want to kneel down and suck, lmao. In a chinese forum someone summed it best, gentle rapist.

Opted for 1hr waterbed, so waited some minutes in the room while she gets the things, her mandarin is kids level, so most of the time is duck and chicken talk. Her service makes up for it and does in her own style
Waterbed body slide was decent and she uses her A or small B boobs to poke inside my earholes. Catbath decently. Ass rim well. Turned around and continue. Took me sometime to realise she was using her back on the tongue to catbath instead of tip, i feel using tip is more itchy and shiok. It looks like she was biting on a pacifier sort of toy. She did thigh fuck which was arousing and warm, i have thought she gone raw so kan cheong ask her, luckily she say give her how much for raw? hahaha.. it was just her thighs kiapping on my dick. the position is like both person lying on their back while she do the up down work. Then bj, fj SOP on the waterbed. She used a plastic sheet over the waterbed and maintains hot water flow underneath the sheet using the showerhead. It was not so cold after a while. Manages to coax out my shot by repeating “fuck me.., fuck me....” hahaha..

Interestingly like 536 who left earlier this year, she refuses to take tips and just said she is happy i picked her (ordered via a captain at the counter). Maybe hinting i should go find her again, which maybe is a better deal for her than 1 time tip and no rtf. She got some cool inscription tattoos full back, front view is clean.

Last edited by rikkimaru; 14-06-2018 at 09:23 PM.
Old 14-06-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikkimaru View Post
VIP Spa - 222
Margot robbie lookalike in Suicide squad IMO
She got abit of the ting tong feel, just step into the room keep kissing my leg and touch ma dick, even want to kneel down and suck, lmao. In a chinese forum someone summed it best, gentle rapist.

Opted for 1hr waterbed, so waited some minutes in the room while she gets the things, her mandarin is kids level, so most of the time is duck and chicken talk. Her service makes up for it and does in her own style
Waterbed body slide was decent and she uses her A or small B boobs to poke inside my earholes. Catbath decently. Ass rim well. Turned around and continue. Took me sometime to realise she was using her back on the tongue to catbath instead of tip, i feel using tip is more itchy and shiok. It looks like she was biting on a pacifier sort of toy. She did thigh fuck which was arousing and warm, i have thought she gone raw so kan cheong ask her, luckily she say give her how much for raw? hahaha.. it was just her thighs kiapping on my dick. the position is like both person lying on their back while she do the up down work. Then bj, fj SOP on the waterbed. She used a plastic sheet over the waterbed and maintains hot water flow underneath the sheet using the showerhead. It was not so cold after a while. Manages to coax out my shot by repeating “fuck me.., fuck me....” hahaha..

Interestingly like 536 who left earlier this year, she refuses to take tips and just said she is happy i picked her (ordered via a captain at the counter). Maybe hinting i should go find her again, which maybe is a better deal for her than 1 time tip and no rtf. She got some cool inscription tattoos full back, front view is clean.
She never offer you backdoor?
Old 14-06-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
MewMe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMewMe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried 223, heard is last time de 218.
Very pretty, skin very smooth and service oriented, can kiss can 69 ... not like some of the pretty ladies whom cannot french kiss. Treat her nicely and enjoy
Old 14-06-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
rikkimaru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrikkimaru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
She never offer you backdoor?
nope, i’m not a fan of it anyway
Old 16-06-2018, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
neilsilverwax is Cool - loads of Potential

2nd time visit this place. I must say the gems are very hardworking. Maybe today is holiday. The place is very pack. So when you see someone to youe liking, faster choose.
Old 16-06-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
ParkKimSiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This place is unreal. I went last Tuesday, hoping that it would not be so crowded on a weekday. But, the makan area is easily 70% full at all time, other than the 2 times that I was in the room enjoying 523 and 222. 2 blockbusters on the same day. But no regrets. Both girls are hard-working and aiming to please.

Maybe the super regulars can shred some light. Both times, I had the normal bed service. When I enter the room (had to go downstairs both times), there is a mattress at the shower area. Is the supposed to be for the water treatment? I had 2 girls, but had normal bed service both times. When leaving, I was charged RM 416. Is the price right for normal service or is it for water bed service? Just want to clarify only. I had fun on that day. Trip was ended with a sumptuous lunch on the following at Teck Sing and a decent massage at Bangkok SPA.
Old 16-06-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkKimSiew View Post
This place is unreal. I went last Tuesday, hoping that it would not be so crowded on a weekday. But, the makan area is easily 70% full at all time, other than the 2 times that I was in the room enjoying 523 and 222. 2 blockbusters on the same day. But no regrets. Both girls are hard-working and aiming to please.

Maybe the super regulars can shred some light. Both times, I had the normal bed service. When I enter the room (had to go downstairs both times), there is a mattress at the shower area. Is the supposed to be for the water treatment? I had 2 girls, but had normal bed service both times. When leaving, I was charged RM 416. Is the price right for normal service or is it for water bed service? Just want to clarify only. I had fun on that day. Trip was ended with a sumptuous lunch on the following at Teck Sing and a decent massage at Bangkok SPA.
I ask the gem 388 which serve me if the water bed can be used? Her reply was yes, but must tell her in the beganning. As mention the place was very pack, easily 10+ brother chossing the gems when brought in for selection. The gem serving me was not the prettiest among the group but a really hardworking lady.

Rtf confirm.
Old 16-06-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

I see. Thanks for the pointer.

Yes, both girls I had are hardworking. I sort of have to force myself to leave the second day, else will get suck (pun intended, both girls bbbj +10) back to the place. Easily get addicted. Last time, there's an illegal operator in Geylang with the same concept but that was about 10 years ago. Glad to have found this place and will surely visit again as and when I'm in JB.
Old 16-06-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

I only being to VIP 3 times. My 3 times gems selection are at the waiting area. How do you guys tell the captain which number you want? Tell before you go to changing room? Or tell at the waiting area?
Old 16-06-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

I think best is to tell when you straight arrive at the joint. This is so that if she's working or have queue in front of you, he can let you know immediately.

If you are going to wait at the waiting area for the parade, there could be a chance that she's not available.

In my case, I WeChat them once I'm done with the changing and is relaxing at the cafe. Gave them 2 numbers and they mentioned that both have to wait (in the about 2:30 pm) but I'm next in the line for 523. So, I opt for her.

After my session with 523, I had some food and rest in the TV room. Was playing 古惑仔 then. When I'm ready, I WeChat them again and this time, I didn't have to wait for 222.

I'm not in a rush, that's why can take my own sweet time. Your case might be different.
Old 16-06-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

RM416 is correct as you get a discount for your 2nd shot.
RM228 + RM188 = RM416

Nowadays waterbed service is not popular tats why the girls assume you do not want it. Next time let the captain know in advance if you want the waterbed service...... but not all the girls can do it..... only the old timers are able to give this service as the new girls are not trained for waterbed service.
Old 16-06-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster (B)

Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I think best is to tell when you straight arrive at the joint. This is so that if she's working or have queue in front of you, he can let you know immediately.

If you are going to wait at the waiting area for the parade, there could be a chance that she's not available.

In my case, I WeChat them once I'm done with the changing and is relaxing at the cafe. Gave them 2 numbers and they mentioned that both have to wait (in the about 2:30 pm) but I'm next in the line for 523. So, I opt for her.

After my session with 523, I had some food and rest in the TV room. Was playing 古惑仔 then. When I'm ready, I WeChat them again and this time, I didn't have to wait for 222.

I'm not in a rush, that's why can take my own sweet time. Your case might be different.
You are lucky to get 222...... one guy complained to me he arrived at 2.30pm and was told 222 fully booked until 8.30pm..... if he want to wait for her the next available slot is at 9.30pm.
Old 16-06-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster (B)

Lately there is this problem of customers calling to book the angpais ....... but then never turn up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread