The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
roosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud of
Re: BJ queens of Petain

I suggest you browse thru the page and find out which no keep coming out .

From there you can create your own list base on the FR given .

I still have the list based on the FR and my own accounts .

THose FR based no does not meet my expectation I cancel it out .

So If 1 is not in i alwasy have backup ..

Remember this place is a cheap fuck release area .
what may not come good in the looks are always make up with a good service and effort placed by the girls .

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroybrown View Post
Thanks for the warm reception Bro raw1!

I came home disappointed today as went to PT in the rain around 4pm. Sadly h22 Michelle wasn't there....

Tried to find other treasures but it was almost like a ghost town.. Look like I'll have to give it another do next week or if luck permits this weekend! Now I feel the need to have access to her prio queue or at least find out if she's there so I don't waste a trip over...

Any recommendations as to who can provide the same kind of service but with a similar body-type, I don't care about tit sizes as long as they are nicely shaped and can give my Long John a 7th heaven experience..
Old 27-04-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sozaiwei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H12r7 bbbj mean with cap or without?30 buck feel like wan to try
Old 27-04-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

To sum things up.

Nobody really pissed me off except mun mun of H22
All the ladies.. i tried in petain met my minimal requirement. Some ladies like sophia or candy or H16 joyce? Pretty well known to be attitude but seems ok to me if u r not that unpleasant to serve.

In terms of unpleasant, its not just about your appearance or attitude. You may sound like a gentleman but behave like a ruffian on bed. No WL likes that.

I have not seen WL pushes hand away when i haven even touch the boobs yet. If she politely decline..i will oblige. But since she choose to be so special. Then i must warn others from stepping foot. Anyway. she looks like a witch with super heavy makeup. Boobs look fake anyway. And people like to praise on her bj.. Well.. if thats e only thing u can come contact with between u and her. That was quite some back. Not sure if she still 惜"奶'如金 or 金枝玉叶..

Any bros can reccomend any Cat 50 who can satisfy stocking fetish. I pai sei to ask.. but i am sure some allows.
Old 29-04-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 10
raw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: BJ queens of Petain

The damage for engaging a cat 50 wl in PT is $50. How to ensure that the wl is worth the $50 you pay? There are 39 cat 50 wls. How to decide which one to pick? If you can pick the right wl, you will enjoy your session with her very much. And you will walk out of her room a happy man. That means she is worth the full $50 you spent. So, picking the right wl is of utmost importance. To pick the right wl requires a systematic approach. My suggestion – create a “Cat 50 Guide”.

This Cat 50 Guide should be useful for:
1. PT newbies who usually need more info and recommendations
2. those who return to cheong again in PI after being away for a few years
3. current PT regulars who wish to use the cat 50 guide for reference once in a while.

Will tell you more about creating the cat 50 guide in my next post.
Best regards.
Old 30-04-2015, 09:30 AM
Samster

raw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw1 View Post
The damage for engaging a cat 50 wl in PT is $50. How to ensure that the wl is worth the $50 you pay? There are 39 cat 50 wls. How to decide which one to pick? If you can pick the right wl, you will enjoy your session with her very much. And you will walk out of her room a happy man. That means she is worth the full $50 you spent. So, picking the right wl is of utmost importance. To pick the right wl requires a systematic approach. My suggestion – create a “Cat 50 Guide”.

Creating the Petain Cat 50 Guide
The cat 50 guide should never be done by just 1 person because the end result will be a biased piece of work. The guide should be produced by the concerted efforts of as many bros as possible.

Step 1 – Instead of 1 huge group of 39 cat 50 wls, we should establish 3 small groups, about 13 wls per group. Let us call the 3 groups G1, G2, G3. Each group has its own distinct characteristics as shown below.

G1 – the “pretty” group. Wls in this group are either pretty, sweet, young (syt or milf), or look sexy.

G2 – the “excellent bj” group. Wls in this group provide several of these bj styles – long, slow, sensual, deep throat, no teeth, hands-free, vibrating tongue, variety of positions, etc.

G3 – the “looks ok, bj ok” group. Wls in this group are not as pretty as those in G1. Their bj services are not as excellent as those in G2.

Step 2 - Enter wls names for each group. Every brother should try to enter at least 1 name per group. You can enter more if you don't mind. Also, you may submit multiple posts, at different times, as and when the wls names crop up in your mind. More bros give inputs, and more inputs received will ensure better accuracy for the cat 50 guide. Format for entering names is as shown below.

G1 : ______________________________ ___________________ (e.g. Cookie, Jolene)

G2 : ______________________________ ___________________ (e.g. Chris, Janet)

G3 : ______________________________ ___________________ (aim for about 13 names)

After you have submitted the names, i will do the necessary. For your convenience, the 39 cat 50 wls are listed below.

H10 : Jolene, Michelle, Da S, Irene, Bobo, Judy ……………….. H12 : May, Lily, Fong Yi, Janet, Joey
H14 : Candy, Yen Yen, Nancy (Laura) ……………….. H16 : Rose, Ada, Vivi, JC, Amy, Carol, Moon
H22 : Mun Mun, Maggie, Nikkie, Michelle, Xue Er, Sally ……………….. H24 : Xiao Tian, Lai Lai
H26 : Chris, JJ, Jenny, Miki, Ann, Queenie, Joyce, Carol, Jacq, Cookie.
Old 30-04-2015, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 12
windows8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like bro raw1 is a fan of polls. Will support his latest poll.

G1 (good lookers) - Jolene, Cookie, Candy, Miki
G2 (good Blowers) - H22 Michelle, Candy, H26 Cookie (CBJ only)
G3 (acceptable lookers cum blowers) - H10 Michelle, H22 Xue-Er, H26 Joyce, Ann, Chris, H12 Joey, Lily
G4 (Not worth $50 cat) - H14 Yen Yen

Yet to try - Vivi

I believe many bros will disagree with me but this is my humble personal opinion, please don't take it to heart.
Old 30-04-2015, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by windows8 View Post
Seems like bro raw1 is a fan of polls. Will support his latest poll.

G1 (good lookers) - Jolene, Cookie, Candy, Miki
G2 (good Blowers) - H22 Michelle, Candy, H26 Cookie (CBJ only)
G3 (acceptable lookers cum blowers) - H10 Michelle, H22 Xue-Er, H26 Joyce, Ann, Chris, H12 Joey, Lily
G4 (Not worth $50 cat) - H14 Yen Yen

Yet to try - Vivi

I believe many bros will disagree with me but this is my humble personal opinion, please don't take it to heart.

Bro windows8,
Thank you for being the # 1 bro to respond and to support the creation of the c50g (cat50 guide)
You made a number of very good points which i am happy to comment on.

1. “Seems like bro raw1 is a fan of polls” – Yes agree, 100% correct. i strongly believe in things like concerted efforts, collective wisdom, freedom and benefits of having different individual views, opinions and preferences.

2. i am surprised you put cookie into g2 – good blower (cbj). It is perfectly ok to express this view of yours. But let us also listen to other bros’ reaction to this, ok?

3. Hmmmm ....... cookie in both g1 and g2 - a great fan of cookie indeed! Yesterday i happened to think about this type of issue - is it a good idea or not to put a wl’s name in 2 groups, e.g. in g1 as well as g2? This morning i did come to some shaky conclusions. So, i like to hear what other bros got to say on this.

4. Your comments on yen yen gave me a big shock!! Recently, after reading a very positive FR on her, I was seriously thinking of trying her out. Thank you bro. Now, i have 2nd. thoughts. Will kiv until i feel confident about her. Hope yourself and other bros can share some info about her. If not good to post here, feel free to pm me. Thks.

Best regards.
Old 01-05-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

Submitted by windows8
G1, good lookers - Candy, Cookie, Jolene, Miki.
G2, good blowers - Candy , Cookie (cbj only), Michelle h22.
G3, “OK” lookers/blowers - Ann, Chris, Joey, Joyce, Lily, Michelle h10, Xue-Er.

Submitted by raw1
G1, good lookers - Candy, Carol h26, Cookie, Jolene, Mik.
G2, good blowers – Janet, Lily, Maggie, Michelle h22, Sally.
G3, “OK” lookers/blowers - ….. still thinking …..

Combined submission - windows + raw1
Note - number in brackets :
(1) means 1 bro put the wl into that group
(2) means 2 bros put the wl into that group

G1, good lookers - Candy (2), Carol h26 (1), Cookie (2) , Jolene (2), Miki (2)
G2, good blowers – Candy (1), Cookie, cbj only (1), Janet (1), Lily (1), Maggie (1), Michelle 22 (2), Sally (1).
G3,“OK” lookers-blowers - Ann (1), Chris (1), Joey (1), Joyce (1), Lily (1), Michelle 10 (1), Xue-Er (1).

Old 01-05-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster

Question
How many wls names should a bro submit for each group - G1 G2 G3?
Answer
Since there are 39 cat 50 wls, as a guide, bros should submit about 13 wls names into each group. For G1 – the “pretty” or lookers group, I doubt bros can find more than 10 wls that qualify to get in. However, please do not just enter only 1 or 2 or 3 prettiest wls names. The purpose of the cat 50 guide is to have a small group of lookers (not just the prettiest) in G1. Suppose you submit 4 names - that is only about 10 %, (4/39). If 6 names, it is about 15 %, and 8 names, about 20 %. Submitting 4 to 8 names is not really a lot. So, please enter as many names as you can, to be fair to the lookers. The same guidelines should also be applied to the blowers group, G2, and the OK group, G3.

Btw, bro windows8 submitted 4 names for G1, 3 for G2, and 7 for G3.

Finally, please remember that it is perfectly ok for you to submit same names as what other bros did – we want to count how many bros support, i.e. vote for, each particular wl.

Thank you very much.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

Among the 14 wls in the proposed lookers list, 9 of them are syt, and 10 are bj queens !!

bj queen = any wl who gets at least 1 bro’s vote for her very good bj service

Proposed lookers list (not ranked).

1. cookie – syt
2. Jolene – syt
3. Candy – syt, bj queen, got 3 votes
4. michelle h10, syt, bj queen, got 2 votes
5. michelle h22, syt, bj queen, got 5 votes
6. miki – syt, bj queen, got 1 vote
7. da s - syt, bj queen, got 1 vote
8. nikki – syt, bj queen, got 1 vote
9. joey - syt
10. lily - milf, bj queen, got 5 vote
11. chris - milf, bj queen, got 1 vote
12. joyce – milf, bj queen, got 1 vote
13. judy - milf, bj queen, got 1 vote
14. carol h26 – milf.
Old 03-05-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Salakau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sozaiwei View Post
H12r7 bbbj mean with cap or without?30 buck feel like wan to try
I waited outside her door last week but she when she opened the door she looked at me, closed back the door and off her business light. what does that mean? so rude and fat cb face...
Old 03-05-2015, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salakau View Post
I waited outside her door last week but she when she opened the door she looked at me, closed back the door and off her business light. what does that mean? so rude and fat cb face...

Hope this helps - http://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php...5&postcount=36
Old 03-05-2015, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salakau View Post
This one may also interest you - http://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php...05&postcount=6
Old 04-05-2015, 03:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
littl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Shall vote miki as the best cowride wl in petain ever. She is really very good at it.
Old 04-05-2015, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by littl View Post
Shall vote miki as the best cowride wl in petain ever. She is really very good at it.
Bro is this Miki from Hse 26 Rm 4? FR claims she attitude le.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1