The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-12-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 10
karmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Maybe just not my cup of tea, standard too high or kena switch to another lady?

The only good ones I have tried here is Lulu and song song.

Real syt and very sensual.

Just my opinion. No hard feelings
Old 27-12-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

knn. why fl come to slg want to list as ml. messy to go through now
Old 27-12-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Haven't tried in quite a long while, past experiences especially the ones on higher floors, typically grants more freedom if they are less well known, secluded. Rarely, there are proper washing facilities for small shops. Where they wash up after the deed, god knows.

That's a bane that stopped me. Hygiene.
There was once a spa at Jalan Besar there look like hotel, many storeys
And I think the girls there looked great, I always enjoyed myself there
Rooms were spacious and the price ridiculously worth it compared to today’s standards
Pretty girls with good service, hotel like setting and 160 a shot

Too bad it had closed down and turned into something else
The one very near the scissors curry rice shop
Old 27-12-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmaisabitch View Post

Thanks for explaining further. Mango stays alone anyway.

I nvr tried Lu Lu. But Mango and Song Song I met once each of them. Can't argue with you SS is the prettier amongst the 2 but Mango imo not that far behind SS. I dunno either gal's real age but I reckon their gap ain't too far. Lastly, figurewise Mango is definitely the beta one, and I am not even comparing abs. Both lass left good impression on me, both not sensual experts (at least from my sessions) but Mango delivers better standard of service overall and she takes pride in that. Of coz, that's purely MY view too.
Old 27-12-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
There was once a spa at Jalan Besar there look like hotel, many storeys
And I think the girls there looked great, I always enjoyed myself there
Rooms were spacious and the price ridiculously worth it compared to today’s standards
Pretty girls with good service, hotel like setting and 160 a shot

Too bad it had closed down and turned into something else
The one very near the scissors curry rice shop
Yup, I know where you are talking about. Those girls were lookers. Another shop in Chinatown area as well. I call them fuck houses. Still got hit and miss, you still get play out and need to wait. Hygiene is better and girls are prettier for sure. Was a fan of Kiko and Little Lamb back then, legit lookers.
Old 27-12-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

karmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Thanks for explaining further. Mango stays alone anyway.

I nvr tried Lu Lu. But Mango and Song Song I met once each of them. Can't argue with you SS is the prettier amongst the 2 but Mango imo not that far behind SS. I dunno either gal's real age but I reckon their gap ain't too far. Lastly, figurewise Mango is definitely the beta one, and I am not even comparing abs. Both lass left good impression on me, both not sensual experts (at least from my sessions) but Mango delivers better standard of service overall and she takes pride in that. Of coz, that's purely MY view too.
Anyway I only go for syt + pretty face
Maybe that’s why u all disagree

Sensual wise, Lulu no fight. Sadly can’t see her post on the site already
Attack your ears. Go up and down your whole body.
Old 27-12-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmaisabitch View Post

What are you even trying to get at..

Firstly you called her "hideous".. May I know your definition of "hideous"?

It's plain simple - were you serviced by the lady in the link, or someone else?

And you flat out chose to side-step the smell issue..

Seems to me you have an axe to grind after failing to get something you want..

Your credibility now is as good as zero..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-12-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
What are you even trying to get at..

Firstly you called her "hideous".. May I know your definition of "hideous"?

It's plain simple - were you serviced by the lady in the link, or someone else?

And you flat out chose to side-step the smell issue..

Seems to me you have an axe to grind after failing to get something you want..

Your credibility now is as good as zero..

Chill just my opinion.
I no need any credibility. She is a 0 for me. Big fat 0
Old 27-12-2019, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yup, I know where you are talking about. Those girls were lookers. Another shop in Chinatown area as well. I call them fuck houses. Still got hit and miss, you still get play out and need to wait. Hygiene is better and girls are prettier for sure. Was a fan of Kiko and Little Lamb back then, legit lookers.
Yup I didn’t like the one at Chinatown mostly because I had to wait
Also only some rooms are spacious so you don’t always get them on a busy day

I believe there are still some gems out there but you get the cheap shop vibe which does not help considering you are paying equal or more than those living in cosy apartments
Old 27-12-2019, 07:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I never like MPs or "spas".
But these 1 to 2 woman shops seems like a possibility. Do they actually go full nude. Or lots of excuses not to.
It's an outright FJ shop, my friend.

Though the Apple I mentioned has surprisingly good massage skills.
Old 27-12-2019, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
It's an outright FJ shop, my friend.

Though the Apple I mentioned has surprisingly good massage skills.
Ah... Then not my thing. Never felt comfortable in those places. Thanks for the info bro.
Old 27-12-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ah... Then not my thing. Never felt comfortable in those places. Thanks for the info bro.
That Apple can become an ang pai if she ever becomes an independent operator. She has exotic good looks and decent-sized boobs, ping me if you want her contact.
Old 27-12-2019, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
That Apple can become an ang pai if she ever becomes an independent operator. She has exotic good looks and decent-sized boobs, ping me if you want her contact.
Indeed. What a chio bu Apple is.
Old 27-12-2019, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Referring to apple zhang?
Old 27-12-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Referring to apple zhang?
Yes hahaha....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1