The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2024, 02:37 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Any videos of local Sg gangbang?

Malaysians have that one video. Singaporeans eh?
Old 14-04-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
RedFurBull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any videos of local Sg gangbang?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabul View Post
U mean u haven’t seen our very own Aurixxity GB vid?

https://x.com/aurixxity/status/1743178050387480933?s=46
Old 14-04-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Ahrus23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhrus23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Go bang your mother and film
Old 14-04-2024, 10:06 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrus23 View Post
Go bang your mother and film
There is no need to be rude. It may have consequences in the long term.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-04-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5224 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
There is no need to be rude. It may have consequences in the long term.
Boss, do you even know what kind of troll/thread digger/shitstirrer Ahrus23 is being rude to?

3 times Kabul the OP got nuked into negative karma territory. Three times he came back seemingly out of nowhere with a couple hundred points in the green literally overnight. There's only two conclusions here:

1) The forum points system now is worse than useless in rewarding/punishing good/bad community behaviour here with entire bot farms of alt accounts with +2 or +3 power being able to take down a couple hundred points against somebody and potentially put them in the red and censored from participating in SBF altogether.

2) Perhaps it really is true now that you basically can somehow buy points and put yourself out of moderation status without becoming an outright donor premium account. Current forum points system has it that every account with power can only up or zap the same account once annually (or even longer than that). No conceivable way that Kabul can recover back to even more than 100 karma points every single time after he got nuked into the red (last time I think he got to -50+) even by controlling god knows how many bot accounts with power to artificially boost his points.

Don't be rude to people online and have some civility in not playing other ppl parents, I agree. But sometimes the receiving party is not some innocent babe either.

I PM-ed Big Sexy about this Kabul fellow already. But since you commented here, I may as well openly raise this with you now too. This guy is a brand new account that seemingly somehow can get a couple hundred points from the get go and constantly recover those points every time he goes into red moderation negative points territory, and most of his posts on here are specifically aimed at digging out past scandals or past photographers for god knows what reason, even necro-ing and bringing up people from more than 10 years ago on a persistency level that is beyond even people bringing up NYP Tammy.

See screenshots here as a demonstration of what I describe.

In particular see this thread of his: https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=981643

Quote:
I kena zap so jialat until I’m bleeding out my asshole rn. Ask me anything and I’ll answer them.

Advice to the young ones out there - Don’t become like me. Arigato
Go from -54 with that whole string of zaps cutting him from a few hundred points in the green to -54 in the red, then suddenly overnight go back to 400+ points in the green. But no indication that his status is a Premium member or a Donor or whatever. Still a Samster. Something is not right. Both with his unexplainable recovery three times in a row like he's fucking Lazarus rising from the dead with an account that's barely 4 months old, and with the wider issue now of full on bot armies with power points for each of them that can be activated to specifically target and fuck over anybody's account here because their owner at night cannot sleep, must pwn someone on the Internet first.

Please look into this. Thanks.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.

Last edited by TheIdesOfMarch; 14-04-2024 at 10:34 AM.
Old 14-04-2024, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Boss, do you even know what kind of troll/thread digger/shitstirrer Ahrus23 is being rude to?

3 times Kabul the OP got nuked into negative karma territory. Three times he came back seemingly out of nowhere with a couple hundred points in the green literally overnight. There's only two conclusions here:

1) The forum points system now is worse than useless in rewarding/punishing good/bad community behaviour here with entire bot farms of alt accounts with +2 or +3 power being able to take down a couple hundred points against somebody and potentially put them in the red and censored from participating in SBF altogether.

2) Perhaps it really is true now that you basically can somehow buy points and put yourself out of moderation status without becoming an outright donor premium account. Current forum points system has it that every account with power can only up or zap the same account once annually (or even longer than that). No conceivable way that Kabul can recover back to even more than 100 karma points every single time after he got nuked into the red (last time I think he got to -50+) even by controlling god knows how many bot accounts with power to artificially boost his points.

Don't be rude to people online and have some civility in not playing other ppl parents, I agree. But sometimes the receiving party is not some innocent babe either.

I PM-ed Big Sexy about this Kabul fellow already. But since you commented here, I may as well openly raise this with you now too. This guy is a brand new account that seemingly somehow can get a couple hundred points from the get go and constantly recover those points every time he goes into red moderation negative points territory, and most of his posts on here are specifically aimed at digging out past scandals or past photographers for god knows what reason, even necro-ing and bringing up people from more than 10 years ago on a persistency level that is beyond even people bringing up NYP Tammy.

See screenshots here as a demonstration of what I describe.

In particular see this thread of his: https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=981643

Go from -54 with that whole string of zaps cutting him from a few hundred points in the green to -54 in the red, then suddenly overnight go back to 400+ points in the green. But no indication that his status is a Premium member or a Donor or whatever. Still a Samster. Something is not right. Both with his unexplainable recovery three times in a row like he's fucking Lazarus rising from the dead with an account that's barely 4 months old, and with the wider issue now of full on bot armies with power points for each of them that can be activated to specifically target and fuck over anybody's account here because their owner at night cannot sleep, must pwn someone on the Internet first.

Please look into this. Thanks.
Just continue to zap him everyday. It don't cost you a thing. He is annoying alot of people and as a community if we zap him everyday he is bound to give up. There are more people in this community than there are his clones.
Old 14-04-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Just continue to zap him everyday. It don't cost you a thing. He is annoying alot of people and as a community if we zap him everyday he is bound to give up. There are more people in this community than there are his clones.
Already done. He's also on my ignore list hence why I never ever see or respond directly to his posts already.

But honestly as to your point about more ppl in the community than there are clones of individual users with ulterior agendas... I don't think that's the case anymore. And also totally won't work if you can somehow buy points for your account by stealth without being a full blown premium member or whatever.

Full disclosure: I had the same shit happen to me too. Both the clone brigading mass zapping by I suspect not just kabul (the latest zapping spree happened after I crossed paths with him on here and clashed) but also some other mysterious individuals who have been stalking my account for YEARS now I kid you not, and also unexplained points increases. My case even more extreme: literally +3000 OVERNIGHT, and no indication on my end who gifted the points to me either.

This SS was taken 06/04.

This SS was taken today 14/04.

So on one hand personally, whoever or whatever gave me those extra 3000 points, thank you to them, but on the other hand it just shows how broken and meaningless this forum's community moderation via the points system is now despite it still having the potential to entirely nuke whole accounts and stop them from participation here. Also makes all those points exchange threads even more of a futile joke than they are now, when apparently it's possible to game the system and buy points outright for either yourself or others by stealth.

Old 14-04-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Quote:
Already done. He's also on my ignore list hence why I never ever see or respond directly to his posts already.

But honestly as to your point about more ppl in the community than there are clones of individual users with ulterior agendas... I don't think that's the case anymore. And also totally won't work if you can somehow buy points for your account by stealth without being a full blown premium member or whatever.

Full disclosure: I had the same shit happen to me too. Both the clone brigading mass zapping by I suspect not just kabul (the latest zapping spree happened after I crossed paths with him on here and clashed) but also some other mysterious individuals who have been stalking my account for YEARS now I kid you not, and also unexplained points increases. My case even more extreme: literally +3000 OVERNIGHT, and no indication on my end who gifted the points to me either.

This SS was taken 06/04.

This SS was taken today 14/04.

So on one hand personally, whoever or whatever gave me those extra 3000 points, thank you to them, but on the other hand it just shows how broken and meaningless this forum's community moderation via the points system is now despite it still having the potential to entirely nuke whole accounts and stop them from participation here. Also makes all those points exchange threads even more of a futile joke than they are now, when apparently it's possible to game the system and buy points outright for either yourself or others by stealth.
This is where i disagree. Don't blame the moderator. This is free forum. So what if he buys point or power or whatever. So be it. Let him use his money to change for worthless points. If he can make clone armies so can you. Its a level playing field. Last thing we want is some fucking moderator to come in and shove their "righteous" moderation down our throats and turn this into another edmw forum or reddit. So please grow up and deal with it, its your beef so fight your own wars and stop expecting mods to fight for you.
Old 14-04-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
This is where i disagree. Don't blame the moderator. This is free forum. So what if he buys point or power or whatever. So be it. Let him use his money to change for worthless points. If he can make clone armies so can you. Its a level playing field. Last thing we want is some fucking moderator to come in and shove their "righteous" moderation down our throats. So please grow up and deal with it.
Lol. I got better things to do than fight with some loser who masses clone armies on an online forum or who uses real life money to buy online reputation points. Just pointing things out as they are.

FYI, Boss Sam has in the past stepped in and "shoved their righteous moderation down our throats" so to speak. Specifically against troll and troublemaker accounts like kabul, and the way he does it those accounts get entirely deleted from existence on SBF. But usually it only happens in two stages: enough people complaining about those individuals, and those individuals picking a fight and insulting Boss Sam himself.

Happy Sunday!

Old 14-04-2024, 11:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul

This IdesofMarch guy is a well known troll. Just ignore and move on
Old 14-04-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 10
NewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud of

sbf got too big for itself, the points are not like what it once was... it happens... nothing new
Old 14-04-2024, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 9
kelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lol. I got better things to do than fight with some loser who masses clone armies on an online forum or who uses real life money to buy online reputation points. Just pointing things out as they are.

FYI, Boss Sam has in the past stepped in and "shoved their righteous moderation down our throats" so to speak. Specifically against troll and troublemaker accounts like kabul, and the way he does it those accounts get entirely deleted from existence on SBF. But usually it only happens in two stages: enough people complaining about those individuals, and those individuals picking a fight and insulting Boss Sam himself.

Happy Sunday!
Yes, his previous account notveryrare got ban because lot of ppl complain.
Old 15-04-2024, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvincwj83 View Post
Yes, his previous account notveryrare got ban because lot of ppl complain.

Didn't know that was his previous account. In any case his current account most likely this time is gone case also. Dude is bitching about being cancelled on here and getting zapped until jialat. But going from the way he went from +461 to -461 without any numerical change, I think mods or Boss reversed all his points by default so it's gg for him.

Old 15-04-2024, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Ahrus23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhrus23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Heh, was trolling the troll for fun. Got zapped a bit but not as if the points can exchange for NTUC vouchers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1