The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sotong hand View Post
Just be wary of whatever we post. Pls dun write anything sensitive which may get them into trouble. end of the day if u like what u see just go try it yourself. U dun need to get details to compare with your own. Keep them safe and play safe.
Yes, to be safe, we should just ignore those newbie who asked stupid questions.
Old 08-12-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
I have encountered those that are wearing heavy duty tiong bra with 3 to 5 hooks. After enjoy, have to help the ml re-hook everything Understandably they are reluctant to remove in case of raid happen suddenly, no time to wear back properly.

To counter this issue, some ml wear soft sports bra (no hooks) or the type that hooks in front (this one took me a while to learn, it comes off when you pull it towards you, lol)

Recently I did come across a braless ml. She wore pasties.
I’ve zapped bros who posted about specific MLs not wearing underwear, as it can be used as circumstantial evidence against that ML.

There was one ML at GW who always went commando.

Last edited by Keima; 08-12-2023 at 09:26 PM.
Old 08-12-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Whatyathink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Yes, to be safe, we should just ignore those newbie who asked stupid questions.
Threads like that needs some kind of moderation, to be able to delete stupid questions.
Old 08-12-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatyathink View Post
Threads like that needs some kind of moderation, to be able to delete stupid questions.
Paid thread promotors such as Bee and E3 can delete any comments they want. They dont do it as it is irrelevant to them. AV knows that 95% of the spas offer service anyway. They dont need nor trace online media and only intervene upon complaints like it was the case at E3 this week.

Last edited by Sadly; 08-12-2023 at 10:33 PM.
Old 08-12-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

Probably they (E3, Bee) going to combine a all new thread when their 3rd sister joint open hence deleted the old one
Back then in 2021, they also reset the thread what!
Old 08-12-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Probably they (E3, Bee) going to combine a all new thread when their 3rd sister joint open hence deleted the old one
Back then in 2021, they also reset the thread what!
Used to do an annual CNY reset, but then left the threads up for two years.

Bros here also started posting too much.. especially in the last couple of months, and they weren’t moderated.

Last edited by Keima; 08-12-2023 at 11:59 PM.
Old 09-12-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Actually can lodge a complain 1 if they are really rude. Civil servants scare of complains, many report got to submit. We all salary-workers, what is the reason to make life difficult for each other.
Even if you lodged the complaint and they responded that disciplinary action / warning was given, how to verify lol ... I had lodged it before quite a number of time.
Old 09-12-2023, 01:20 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelatom View Post
This. good thing must share but also must protect
Sharing of general info is ok, but I don't think you wanna share the particular ones which you invested to unlock all the benefits you want. Sure, you might not the only one, but you don't want more bros to share your gem, end up either become more difficult to get a slot or the others got her into trouble and get sent back. Then you got to invest again to unlock another one.

It is not about being selfish. Unless you wanna keep trying your luck with new ones, it's better to keep your gems to yourself. You know that it's not easy to find these gems, and it takes lots of exploring with hit and miss. That's why plenty of guys are here searching for info as a cheap and easy way by using your resources.

I do share FRs from GL and overseas chiong as those are either legal or not in SG anyways. Not much investing needed anyways.
Old 09-12-2023, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Wrong.

AV has the legal right to inspect during opening hours, they can walk into any licensed massage establishment.

Check the law ba.
The best is you are able to convince the ML to head out with you after work. Then you will have less problem with raids. Even if you went after hours, it may not be safe. Not sure if a raid could occur at those time too. Done it before and saw suspicious people trying to peer thru the doors.

I did try to find out how to get a ML to stay with you, but it seems many bros are quite offensive about that idea. I find keeping a ML can also be quite beneficial on the cost especially when you have one that don't ask you for tips.
Old 09-12-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40403 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

There is a function call Private Message
Pls use it to ask more info discreetly

If u don't know how .... just click on the User name n click on Send a PM to XXX
Still don't know then pls go to Newbies Thread

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 AhMin 1/5
Old 09-12-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
booya666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seems like some of the girls at E3 are no longer working there. and i had just visited her on monday too.

wonder if it's linked to the raid
Old 09-12-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
booya666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

according to someone who's connected, the boss of E3 has been on AV's radar for a very long time and it's a matter of time before they get him and close down his businesses.
Old 09-12-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by booya666 View Post
according to someone who's connected, the boss of E3 has been on AV's radar for a very long time and it's a matter of time before they get him and close down his businesses.
That is why ownership changed not long ago. Closed EW for a few weeks, pseudo reno, and opened again under E3.
Old 09-12-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by booya666 View Post
seems like some of the girls at E3 are no longer working there. and i had just visited her on monday too.

wonder if it's linked to the raid
The ML who reported to SPF is definitely not working there anymore.
Old 09-12-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
The ML who reported to SPF is definitely not working there anymore.
The two Y*** viet sisters just went home for a break, I know one is coming back after CNY, so unlikely to be them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1