The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Pineapplekia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Help! Weird red spot above my pubic hair region

There’s this red spot at my pubic hair region. No pain whatsoever. Visited a FL less than one week back but didn’t do much except HJ + fingering + her sitting around my groin area.

Also had a pimple about 2+ weeks back. Didn’t pop it though.

Is this a wart?
Old 15-11-2017, 03:40 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help! Weird red spot above my pubic hair region

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapplekia View Post
There’s this red spot at my pubic hair region. No pain whatsoever. Visited a FL less than one week back but didn’t do much except HJ + fingering + her sitting around my groin area.

Also had a pimple about 2+ weeks back. Didn’t pop it though.

Is this a wart?
Warts are not red they are flesh coloured.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-11-2017, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Warts are not red they are flesh coloured.
Thanks Sam! The doctor said that it might be folliculitis. But there’s no pain when I press on it and it’s really tiny. Maybe 1mm in dia?
Old 19-11-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS do you have a picture of how the red spot looks like?
Old 21-11-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 15
victor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud of

Very likely it is just folliculitis, maybe too tiny you don't feel it pain?
Old 26-11-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 7
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of

If lots of it could be MC. And might elvoes to bubbles like spots.
Old 26-11-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

That red spot eventually developed into a very small pimple so.... all is well!
Old 11-05-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
IAmReallyNotGay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletommy View Post
could be MC
Sorry to ask this but what is MC?
Old 12-05-2018, 10:36 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmReallyNotGay View Post
Sorry to ask this but what is MC?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molluscum_contagiosum

Molluscum contagiosum (MC), sometimes called water warts, is a viral infection of the skin that results in small, raised, pink lesions with a dimple in the center.[1] They may occasionally be itchy or sore.[1] They may occur singly or in groups.[1] Any area of the skin may be affected, with abdomen, legs, arms, neck, genital area, and face being most common.[1] Onset of the lesions is around 7 weeks after infection.[3] It usually goes away within a year without scarring.[1]

MC is caused by a poxvirus called the molluscum contagiosum virus (MCV).[1] The virus is spread either by direct contact including sexual activity or via contaminated objects such as towels.[4] The condition can also be spread to other areas of the body by the person themselves.[4] Risk factors include a weak immune system, atopic dermatitis, and crowded living conditions.[2] Following one infection, it is possible to get reinfected.[9] Diagnosis is typically based on the appearance.[3]

Prevention includes hand washing and not sharing personal items.[6] While treatment is not necessary some may wish to have the lesions removed for cosmetic reasons or to prevent spread.[7] Removal may occur with freezing, opening up the lesion and scraping the inside, or laser therapy.[7] Scraping the lesion can however result in scarring.[9] The medication cimetidine by mouth or podophyllotoxin cream applied to the skin may also be used.[7]

Approximately 122 million people globally were affected by molluscum contagiosum as of 2010 (1.8% of the population).[8] It is more common in children between the ages of one and ten years old.[2] The condition has become more common in the United States since 1966.[2] MC is not a reason to keep a child out of school or daycare.[10]

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1