The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New House - L8H66A

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
i think not very slim type maybe voluptous ? kept checking out her boobs face is quite nice if you like....

77 any info? old or new girl
77 not new not old.

I got both bbbj n frenching.
Speciality is she’s trained in jua gen.
Old 07-11-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
77 not new not old.

I got both bbbj n frenching.
Speciality is she’s trained in jua gen.
ok. how's the boobs...from my assessment...probably B cup but pushed to C with wonderbra. is the FR past few months applicable to her ?

like her milfy looks...may try soon....thanks.
Old 07-11-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok. how's the boobs...from my assessment...probably B cup but pushed to C with wonderbra. is the FR past few months applicable to her ?

like her milfy looks...may try soon....thanks.
A+ B-
Boobs no sag cos never let baby suck.
No tell tale signs to suggest she’s a mom until she told me.
Slim.

Got bbbi n rubba in toilet.
Old 08-11-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

G77 is quite power. Boobs are a small B, but she super commando.

Got a BBBJ in the shower, and very enthusiastic when FJ.
Old 08-11-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TarLy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi just to check, do the WL here provide YTL ?
Old 08-11-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
chew6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: New House - L8H66A

G66
Cherry
One week in Singapore..
Tall, tight tummy with Enchance C boobs
Looks 7.5/10
Big beautiful eyes stare at u when frenching. Lots of tougue fighting .
Service wise tip top.. 8.5/10
Body to body at shower room follow by bbbj.
Long cat bath on bed follow by long balls licking .
Fj I i can only tahan awhile..
Asshole available at $20
Frencher out there can try..
Old 09-11-2018, 03:04 AM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
G77 is quite power. Boobs are a small B, but she super commando.

Got a BBBJ in the shower, and very enthusiastic when FJ.
so more pro type feel than GFE feel ?
Old 09-11-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 8
972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

heard 3 more new gals start work today.. who shall be the first..? They normally start what time
Old 09-11-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
so more pro type feel than GFE feel ?
Yes bro, she's more pro than GFE. Will french, will BBBJ, but I didn't feel much GFE.

Overall still a great bonk!
Old 13-11-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
joshmcg1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L8H66A G18

Face: SYT/MILF with bleached shoulder length hair, light make-up with rosy cheeks and big lashes
Figure: 5'4", toned and light-skinned
Boobs: 34E (biggest of the house according to OKT)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
Attitude: GFE; warm and genuine
RTF: Yes

Rarely does a review begin or even mention the OKT, but the two (one old & one young) at 66A deserve accolades. It was a slow Tuesday night. The tank was full. The young/tall OKT warmly greeted me outside from his chair and gave a very succinct and useful review of every girl in the line-up once inside: who is new, who provides great service (the famed G77 was there and mentioned), and who are for boob lovers. This was a first for me and I was extremely pleased. It was like he read SammyBoy and rehearsed his lines

G77 was rather flat-chested IMO, so I opted for G18, who was new and had giant implants that were popping out of her corset. Other girls were rather playful in the tank and sort of taunted me for not picking them.

G18 had a minifridge in her room and offered me a cold water bottle! Awesome for a first impression. Shower was SOP and Thai music blasted in the background, but I got a BBBJ in the shower...very, very shiok. After a mandatory rinse with mouthwash, G18 also initiated french with tongue in the shower and that just heightened all my senses.

On the bed, she crawled to give me a kiss first and then sat crouched with her bare pussy tickling one of my thighs while she continued with catbath and a long and sensual BBBJ. I moaned loudly. This seemed to please her greatly so she began deep-throating my now rockhard shaft.

Cowgirl began with her sensually rubbing my cock along her labia for a while before insertion. This is my first time in GL where my cock penetrated all the way to the tip of a WL's cervix and the feeling of hitting the roof was pure pleasure. With her encouragement, I grabbed on tight to her giant melons and rammed against her cervix with each pump. She was genuinely into the FJ and rode skillfully, even arching her back and allowing my cock to fully slide in and out. The view was amazing and her moans were sexy, soft, and very real.

The feeling was so intense that I prematurely shot my load while she was still on top and in mid-pump. She allowed my cock to linger insider her and pressed her breasts against me, kissing my neck, my cheek, my lips...so GFE. After she cleaned me up, she placed her head on my shoulder as we continued to cuddle and french. To have beautiful girl lying beside me and caressing my body was really wonderful.

Both OKT greeted me again on my way out. Truly a memorable level of service for GL.
Old 15-11-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 8
1gsb9 is one of the Best!1gsb9 is one of the Best!1gsb9 is one of the Best!

Long time no login decided to help her post due to her excellent service.
G30 name bui

Can speak Chinese slightly above little bit. Lol
Looks 7/10
Body : mother (nothing to shout)
Bbbj : 8/10 shower room bbbj for me at least 5mins . On bed nearly cannot tahan
Assrim 7.5/10
Cat bath : 8/10 wet lick shiok
Gfe : 9/10 allow French and lick.

Rtn : DEFINITELY
Old 15-11-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mtortise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L8H66 G77

Looks 8/10
Body : slim and good figure
Boobs: small but at least they r real
Bbbj : 8/10
Cat bath : 8/10
Bj : 8:10
Fj : 7/10

Petite and beautiful lady. Offer Red Bull and bottled mineral water in the room, great customer service.

She take her time in all her services, Long and clean shower, no rush on the bed. Even after cum still got time, massage my hands and chit chat. Gives me a very nice feeling, like Friend...

Rtn : yes
Old 15-11-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

How much if request for 2 shots?
Old 17-11-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster (B)

My target 77 or 73.

73 available so took her. If not for the reviews unlikely i will choose her. She either looks damn old or she is damn old. She is probably in her 30s n had plastic surgery on her face...but,

Body is quite solid ...tiny waist, hip could have been a bit wider though. The boobs ...wow...a piece if artistic work...simply beautiful. Win the former 6 70 g1 hands down. In terms of feel...maybe 6 70 xG1 win....but half fight. Only if all fake boob look n feel like that, dont really mind fake boobs.

So the only con for 73 is her looks. But otherwise nice and smooth body. A pity her room got no direct mirror.

Service i have to give her 9/10. Really nothing to fault. Stereo a bit over, she could probably tone it down a bit.

Rtf...definitely....but would like to try 77 also. G30 looks quite cute also.

Looks like this house will be quite hot ...
Old 17-11-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
My target 77 or 73.

73 available so took her. If not for the reviews unlikely i will choose her. She either looks damn old or she is damn old. She is probably in her 30s n had plastic surgery on her face...but,

Body is quite solid ...tiny waist, hip could have been a bit wider though. The boobs ...wow...a piece if artistic work...simply beautiful. Win the former 6 70 g1 hands down. In terms of feel...maybe 6 70 xG1 win....but half fight. Only if all fake boob look n feel like that, dont really mind fake boobs.

So the only con for 73 is her looks. But otherwise nice and smooth body. A pity her room got no direct mirror.

Service i have to give her 9/10. Really nothing to fault. Stereo a bit over, she could probably tone it down a bit.

Rtf...definitely....but would like to try 77 also. G30 looks quite cute also.

Looks like this house will be quite hot ...
Told u so

*paging G7...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1