The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2018, 03:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitter View Post
Getting irritated with zaps when I post FRs. No wonder most bros stopped. To the motherfucker who continue to zap me, just go ahead. Think I'm not even gonna start doing FRs anymore.
i am also irritated by those who keep complaining about getting zapped.

Old 16-11-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

If you FR on the AP

100% you will be zapped

Cos the Q already so damn long

You still make situation worser

PS. AP don't need FR
Old 16-11-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
If you FR on the AP

100% you will be zapped

Cos the Q already so damn long

You still make situation worser

PS. AP don't need FR
So effectively you are saying that those fr being shared here are at most 2nd rated gals
Old 16-11-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
So effectively you are saying that those fr being shared here are at most 2nd rated gals
Should be underrated not 2nd tier

TBH...FR just guideline not yardstick

Cos WLs are human not robots

PS. beware of overrated FR
Old 21-11-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Squitsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Depends on what bro really want
Old 22-11-2018, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Should be underrated not 2nd tier

TBH...FR just guideline not yardstick

Cos WLs are human not robots

PS. beware of overrated FR
Words of wisdom... Kudos to the Geylang Teksi driver
Old 22-11-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Words of wisdom... Kudos to the Geylang Teksi driver
Yes sir...my WhoreLord Genghis Cunt
Old 22-11-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boyboy96 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitter View Post
House: 1612
Girl: Dada

Looks and body
Packing a pair of full Cs. Womanly curves all over. She has that mistress combo. Some mentioned she is fleshy and it's true but in the great way. Body firm. Those boobs are yummy. Had a fun time smothering myself. Only downside is the nipples a little pulled. Overall like one of those young managers that grad out of unis, maturing but still vulnerable.

Frenching
Your mileage may vary but for me... She loves tongue fighting. We were making out like sec school kids the moment the door closed. She's about 165 with heels so just nice for me. She slipped on the bed and we continued kissing, licking, biting and caressing as I slowly stripped her naked. (she was wearing the blue sergeant shirt and a mini skirt)

Painting
From making out like school kids I went down on her pretty pussy. Neatly folded skin. It's a beautiful pussy. One of the neatest I came across. She was a little wet and when j started licking she gyrated her hips. She came while I tongued her. Twice. First one within 5 minutes of teasing and licking her exterior and pussy lips and again a few minutes later when my tongue started fucking her. Licked her wet pussy gaogao and rested for like 5 min before we went to shower. Her legs a little weak.

BBJ/Hj
In the shower it's like she has magic hands. Almost came a few times when she stroked my lil bro. Gentle but with the cfm face and teasing tilt in her voice. Made me leak abit of pre-cum. She used her nails a little. It was shiok.

In general, I have always preferred to "service" the girl (if nice clean pussy and pretty enough) as I believe if they enjoy the "prep" I'll get even better service. So after wipe dry, we made out again. Kissing... Licking... Enjoying her lovely boobs. Sucking on them while my finger played with her pussy. The moment she got a little wet again, I moved down for some lick fest. When she's starting to moan I move up and start kissing as I grinded my cock against her clitoris. NO PENETRATION just grinding (in case some butthurt assailed zap me again). I know I was in trouble when my pre-cum was leaking badly so condom on.

FJ
One of the best fucks I had. Her moans and gentle biting of lips. Her face flushed and can feel her muscles tensing and gripping. Either she is tight or has great vagina muscle control. I'm ashamed. I guess I was a little too fitted for her. I barely lasted 8 min of missionary. Wanted to move to side spoon or doggy but couldn't hold long when she gripped my head and we frenched as I fucked her deep. Think she came or it was from earlier cos her pussy was so wet I just slipped out. To be honest I have no idea when I cummed into the condom actually. Haha. Can feel the bed area wet.

GFE
Very strong mistress/ forbidden love kind of feeling. Like those love affairs. Someone commented earlier about the Shanghai songstress. I definitely agree. That vibe made the atmosphere really great. We laid down and rolled about in the bed. I'm not Chinese but I can communicate in simple mandarin. She's engaging without being pushy or over cutesy.

RTF
Like duh. Planning to make weekly or twice a month visits. Am I kc-ed? Definitely not just that the aura with her is one of those treasurable moments. Good service and body and looks
How much per shot for this house?
Old 25-11-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

This is a cat150 house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyboy96 View Post
How much per shot for this house?
Old 25-11-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Had Dada today. Sexperience and GFE consistently gao gao. Remember to keep your breath sweet if you want frenching

Tian Tian back from code red tomorrow.

Qiqi and Yoyo on code red liao.
Old 26-01-2019, 02:20 AM
Samster

Buxomy Bobo cut card and RTC liao
Old 26-01-2019, 02:30 AM
Samster

Went down after a period of absence. Bloody hell, Yoyo was off, queue for Fei Fei was as long as my arm, Michelle was out working, while Dada and Tina were booked for multiple sessions. I was like WTF.

Played a mobile game for a while when a slot suddenly appeared for Dada. Fucking hell mai tu liao. Session was hardcore, lotsa frenching, slutty moaning and flirting, and she was so fucking wet. Can fight with my mia noi. She also asked me to remind the joes here that if she can allow frenching for her clients who have no bad breath. She had to diplomatically decline a few frenching requests bcz these came from mouths which could melt concrete from 100m
Old 19-03-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

Tommy told me he has a new gal who will start work this Friday. Name Shuang Shuang and according to him, slim. Will take a look if I can.
Old 22-03-2019, 02:22 AM
Samster

Caught a glimpse of the new gal. Name Shuang Shuang. Looks pretty enough without makeup. Slim too. Can't tell her boobs size as she was wearing a loose T shirt. She starts work today, as in Friday
Old 29-03-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

双双

Look : gnd
Body : slim
Bj : 7/10
Fj : 7/10

shower SOP, little painting allow, but lip off limit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1