The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
2062, Lu Lu (1.67m) - french (selective)
Must be super selective ya, myselves and at least 5 of my bros
Had tried her and all feedback she dont french and is totally robotic.
After my 5th GTF i also sian..... her sibei sian mood and robotic
Behavior also makes me sian. She actually told me she is still here because she dont know what to do if she goes back. I think she can do a lot better if she is interested
I was the one who entered 'french (selective)' for Lu Lu of 2062. I had a go with her when she was relatively new. Then she frenched me very passionately. When I told her I am going to write her a simple FR, she told me not to write about frenching as she is selective. So, as time passed, maybe she changed her mind about being selective and became super selective. Perhaps, somewhat like Lu Lu of 1669 who has just rtc. She was not open to frenching, became open for a while and became totally not open again!
Old 18-03-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward1 View Post

I saw Rou Rou a newbie of 1606 of about 1.66 with a decent look and body. I could not get her as a brother booked her for a double session. Hope some brothers could provide an insight of her. Thanks!
Since I have not been trying out 1606 PRC WLs for a long while, thought I'd give this tall 1-workmonth newbie Rou Rou a shot.

First impression: Just as bro Edward1 mentioned, she is about 1.66m tall with a slim body. Face-wise, she looks foxy with that sharp nose and sharp face of hers, especially with her dyed brown hair. She also has a pair of nicely shaped A cup boobs with pointy nipples. Butt is slightly flat though.

Pre-shower service: Short hug and light touches with her fingers on my naked chest.

Shower service: None aside from basic cleaning.

On bed service: Catbath, boob rub, more light finger touches on my back and legs followed by passable BBBJ. No AR and painting provided.

FJ: Decent enough for me to have a hard-on and pumped her in missionary several times with some frenching in between. She lied down beside me afterwards with her arms around me until there were about 3 minutes left before time was up. Chatted with her throughout that period.

Overall: An average girl in terms of services. Her strong points are her height and GFE. Bros who have a fetish for tall girls and GFE should like her. Not recommended for those who are into Cat150 services.
Old 19-03-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Since I have not been trying out 1606 PRC WLs for a long while, thought I'd give this tall 1-workmonth newbie Rou Rou a shot.

First impression: Just as bro Edward1 mentioned, she is about 1.66m tall with a slim body. Face-wise, she looks foxy with that sharp nose and sharp face of hers, especially with her dyed brown hair. She also has a pair of nicely shaped A cup boobs with pointy nipples. Butt is slightly flat though.

Pre-shower service: Short hug and light touches with her fingers on my naked chest.

On bed service: Catbath, boob rub, more light finger touches on my back and legs followed by passable BBBJ. No AR and painting provided.

FJ: Decent enough for me to have a hard-on and pumped her in missionary several times with some frenching in between. She lied down beside me afterwards with her arms around me until there were about 3 minutes left before time was up. Chatted with her throughout that period.

Overall: An average girl in terms of services. Her strong points are her height and GFE. Bros who have a fetish for tall girls and GFE should like her. Not recommended for those who are into Cat150 services.
Thanks bro dbhh for the FR. I have edited the info for Rou Rou (1606) in my last update!
Old 24-03-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Angel 1654A is a sheer bliss. In fact, she is such a bliss that I upped her twice within the past week. She is already an angpai of the house where most customers wait for her instead of the other way around.

First impression: Looks like Somaline Ang 洪凌 to me except Angel's eyes aren't as big as Somaline's. Someone else mentioned she looks like a young Jacelyn Tay, which I also agree from certain angles. She has a pair of wholesome A cup boobs with pinkish nipples. Slim and tall body with a rather flat butt.

Shower service: Catbath on my back with the vacuum sucking effect. BBBJ and AR also provided.

On bed service: More catbath with longer duration on my front and back. Both my arms and legs are also treated to her slow but sensual licks. Boob rub, butt rub and even pussy rub are also available where she rubbed her pussy briefly against my leg. AR was given both with me still lying down and with my butt lifted up followed by BBBJ.

FJ: Wonderful feeling bonking a model type babe, especially with that tight pussy of hers during my first session with her. Got to french her while bonking her too. For my second session, I didn't get to bonk her as I had shot out my load prematurely out of excitement after our painting action in 69 position.

Overall: A very rare newbie who impressed me with her excellent service and good attitude within her first few weeks of work. She was a bit cold at first in her interactions, but she has warmed up a lot during the second time I upped her. Definitely deserves her angpai status.

Last edited by dbhh; 24-03-2019 at 04:53 PM.
Old 25-03-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I was the one who entered 'french (selective)' for Lu Lu of 2062. I had a go with her when she was relatively new. Then she frenched me very passionately. When I told her I am going to write her a simple FR, she told me not to write about frenching as she is selective. So, as time passed, maybe she changed her mind about being selective and became super selective. Perhaps, somewhat like Lu Lu of 1669 who has just rtc. She was not open to frenching, became open for a while and became totally not open again!
So you are the one..i told her before it is a pity she dont speak french because she can be good but lack passionate vides...she told me she did french 1 customer but i thought she talking shit.
NB brudder u sart !
Old 25-03-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So you are the one..i told her before it is a pity she dont speak french because she can be good but lack passionate vides...she told me she did french 1 customer but i thought she talking shit.
NB brudder u sart !
So its not selective but exclusive lol...
Now we all know that erectjoy is her honey
Old 25-03-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
NB brudder u sart !
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
So its not selective but exclusive lol...
Now we all know that erectjoy is her honey
Wah, I not so sart lah! I'm sure she frenched some others after me ... Maybe some days later she changed her mind and bro naan1974 and others were all excluded! If I am her honey, she must be heartbroken by now ... not knowing I have retired from legal GL!
Old 31-03-2019, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
zzonker is Cool - loads of Potential

back to the thread title, i believe L8H66aG66 falls under this category. i am 1.74m tall, she’s slightly shorter, but we can face-to-face a bit while standing. not until she directly looking into my throat or chest standard lah.
do chek out my fr on her please 🙏
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...&postcount=728
Old 31-03-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzonker View Post
back to the thread title, i believe L8H66aG66 falls under this category. i am 1.74m tall, she’s slightly shorter, but we can face-to-face a bit while standing. not until she directly looking into my throat or chest standard lah.
do chek out my fr on her please 🙏
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...&postcount=728
If you desire, you can add her to the list yourself e.g.

0866a, Cherry aka g66 (1.73m) - french, C enhanced boobs [Feb/Mar 2019 newbie]

I don't know ht, whether she frenches, and boob size/boob type ... all these information are not there in your FR.

Feel free to update the tall gal list by adding her there. I am no longer active in GL, so I am not current about information on the PRC tall WLs. I did the previous update (and probably it was a poor attempt) because no one has updated it for some months.
Old 01-04-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 0
penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!

Update, based on bro Edward1's input and removing ex-WLs from 1608, W06, W12, 2033 and 2831A who have rtc.
Those who know there are new tall newbies or whether other listed WLs have rtc, kindly update. Thanks!

1606, Yoyo (1.65m) - french, A boobs [Apr 2018 newbie] ??
1606, Rou Rou (1.66m) - french, A boobs [Feb/Mar 2019 newbie]
1608, Co Co (1.65m) - no french, B+ natural boobs
1612 Qi Qi (1.65m) - french, A boobs [Feb/Mar 2019 newbie]
1649 Yaya (1.65m) - enhanced C- boobs [Aug 2018 newbie] ??
1654A, Lu Lu (1.65m) - french, C natural firm boobs [Jul 2018 newbie]
1654A, Sa Sa (1.66m) - no auto french, C- boobs [Sep 2018 newbie?]
1654A, Angel (1.65m) - french, B boobs [Mar 2019 newbie]
1669, Xia Tian (1.65m) – french, C natural boobs [Mar 2019 newbie]
1820 Baby (1.68m) - french (selective), B+ boobs [Aug 2018 newbie]
1820 Lamborghini (1.65m) - French (Selective), B+ boobs [March 2019 NEW]
1820 Yinzhi (1.65m) - French, Petite syt, B+/C Natural boobs [March 2019 NEW]
WH04 Xia Tian (1.65m) - french (selective), enhanced C boobs [Jul/Aug 2018 newbie]
2033 Mei Li (1.67m) - french, chio, enhanced B+ boobs [Aug 2018 newbie]
2040, Xiao Bei (1.68m) - french, A- boobs [May 2018 newbie]
2040 Xiao Yu (1.65m) - french, B+/C natural boobs [Sep 2018 newbie?]
2062, Lu Lu (1.67m) - french (selective), D natural boobs [Jun 2018 newbie]

I do not vouch for the accuracy of information provided since I do not try many of the WLs myself.[/QUOTE]
Old 06-04-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bigpig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros.
This is first time for CAT150. Any girl in this topic who allows 2 shots? My 1st shot is very fast.
Thank you.
Old 06-04-2019, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
sleepwell2nite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

YoYo (1.72m) - 1654A

pretty fl !
Old 06-04-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

I tried 1606 Bai Yang for the first time last week.

First impression: Pretty-looking face but with heavy makeup and rough facial cheeks. Her 1.67m tall figure is slim with B cup boobs and a flat butt. Has tattoos on the back of her neck and on her belly.

On bed service: Catbath, boob rub and BBBJ. No AR, painting and frenching provided.

FJ: Rather tight pussy and passable moaning.

Overall: An attractive looking newbie who satisfied me much better than Rou Rou did with her overall looks and services. Still can't reach the high standard set by past ex-1606 PRC gals Meina and Siqi though.
Old 06-04-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepwell2nite View Post
YoYo (1.72m) - 1654A

pretty fl !
There is no Yoyo and no FL in this shop. Only full time legal WLs ... u must be referring to newbie Fei Fei ... yes, she is indeed tall and chio plus good whore attitude to boot ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-04-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
There is no Yoyo and no FL in this shop. Only full time legal WLs ... u must be referring to newbie Fei Fei ... yes, she is indeed tall and chio plus good whore attitude to boot ...
I guess he is referring to fucking lady

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1