The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 15
guess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Inside my heart

When I started to have some senses, I felt I was having sex. My body was numb and I could not open my eye. I felt that someone was penerating into me. I felt things were not right and I tried to force myself to open my eyes, but it was totally black. I could only saw some light when I was looking downwards. I realized I was blindfolded. I saw a few shadows moving around me but I can't see them clearly. Slowly I could see a dick was pushing into my mouth and felt someone was penerating into me. I tried to force myself to move, but I felt I was very weak. I knew I was in trouble situation which I could not get away. I tried to struggle and move my body, but I felt my body was too numb. It was hopeless and very scared and hope someone could stop them as they had taken me as their sex slave. I could not really felt my body much except my viginal. My viginal was very aroused. I could felt my viginal was keep squeezing when he was penerating into me. He keep pumping me and slowly I could start feel my body. I heard they were laughing and one of them mention let the bitch enjoy more. Then I heard some local language around. Awhile later someone pour something into my mouth and forced me to drink.
Old 25-03-2019, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Old 25-03-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

guess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

While he was continue penetrating me, I could start to feel my body from numbness become arouse. I could felt they were making me doing handjobs and blowjob for them at same time. I could sense there are at least four people around me. My breasts were being squeeze and play by them. At times I could felt my body was being licked. I felt I was very aroused by their actions and I started to moan. My body became taken by them and I want their penis more than other things. My mind became very confused as I felt so enjoyable playing with their penis and at the meantime I try to stop them. I was very struggle and my tears drop. My body turn to get more and more aroused. I started to lost control of myself and I was excited while touching their dicks. I start helping them handjobs and blowjob and I wanted more. I wanted them to shoot to me and play with my body. I heard someone say she getting into it and he penetrated me harder. I keep rub their penis hard and suck them hard. While feeling their penis getting hard, I could felt my whole body was very aroused. I wanted them to fuck me hard. Hence I keep following their movement. I could felt they made me to have sex with them in different style like doggie, carrying me and sitting having sex. I could felt one by one having sex with me and it keep continue. I could felt different people were having sex with me and moving me around. After they had exhausted, they carried me to the toliet and washed my viginal and my body. They throwed me to the bed. I was forced to drink something again and soon I was blackout.
Old 27-03-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

When I was awake, I looked around. I was in a hotel room and I was naked. I was having a bad headache and trying to think what had happen. Slowly my memory given me that I was being gang rape. I looked around and saw a note on the side table. It written "Enjoy last night bitch, if you dare to report to police, I would spread your sex photo and video online." I was shocked and I cried badly. This was the first time in life that I did not know what to do. I keep crying and many negative thoughts in my mind. I keep thinking how I faced my husband, my daughter, Jacob, my friends and my colleagues in future. What am I going to do?
Old 28-03-2019, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
brandit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story!
Old 28-03-2019, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 28-03-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
usamasama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, thanks!
Old 28-03-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Neome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support good thread, please continue sis
Old 28-03-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Suddenly I heard my phone was ringing, Jacob called. He asked me where am I? I told him I did not know and I was scared. I told him I was being gang rape last night and where was him? He said after he drank the alcohol, he went to toliet. When he was back, his friends told him I went with my friend. I was like knew that guy, so they did not bother and continued play with their girls. He tried to call me, but I did not pick up. I asked him quickly come to fetch me and I sent my google location and the room number. I looked at my mobile phone, I saw Jacob did miss call me for many times. I started to miss my daughter and open my gallery folder. I was shock, there were a few nude photos ans video of me inside my phone. I was very scared and cried harder. I wish Jacob could come immediately.

Soon someone knock the door, I saw from the pinhole. It was Jacob. Immediately I open the door and hugged him. He closed the door and console me. After I had settled down, he asked me did I still remember who were they and how did they look like. I told him my vision was very blur and only shadows of them. He asked me, did I remembered did they shoot inside me. I told him yes but I also remembered they cleaned up me. I asked him should we called the police. He mentioned that this was foreign country and we did not know the law. He asked me to consider would I want to let my husband to know. I was very lost. Soon Jacob asked me to wash up and leave the place.
Old 29-03-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

I listened to Jacob and went to the bathroom and washed my face. I sat on the toliet bowl and thinking how and what should I do. I felt I should not let this go, I had to report to police. Afterawhile, Jacob knock the door asking am I ok? I asked Jacob leave as I wanted to be alone. After pushing him out of the room, I was still thinking that I need justice and report to police. I called the international sos hotline and asked for help. Soon there were some local policemen and an english speaking translator came into the room. I was taken to the hospital for examination and the police helped me to take down the statement and Jacob is in another room. I felt I was having bad headache the whole day, however I still able to tell what happen last night and I showed some face which I had taken long ago in my phone to the police. The police suddenly stopped the statement when saw one of the photo and made a call. I asked the translator what was going on. She mentioned that William was one of the member of a powerful family in the country. This might be complicated.
Old 30-03-2019, 06:35 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 04-04-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 19
aniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud of

TS, waiting for your update....
Old 05-04-2019, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 05-04-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
PoloRL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly good story, enjoy reading it
Old 07-04-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1