The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2011, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Profession deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Bro, Where is this place? can PM me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by limborock View Post
was abt slightly more 11pm.. decided to recce the TSC place mentioned on the other thread by bro bignround.. this time didnt disappoint with the info. place easily found.

very quiet, only one other table (2 pax) besides us. place was fairly dark.. saw a darker area behind arnd the back entrance. we can choose to sing songs or just play mtv the music box system. place was only abt 3 mths old.

understand that there r a total of 5 pinays working there. 1 good looking (mid 20s), 1 OK (mid 20s), 1 MILF and 2 CMI (the rest late 20s). well anyway, the good looking named A (jap name) and the OK looking J came over to chit chat with us as the other 3 were bz at the other table.

whole 1.5 hrs we were there, were just joking arnd, ice breaker stuff. 'A' seemed to be quite familiar with work here as she has been here few times b4. she mentioned ex working place, GF (same mgmt) at TP. mentioned a couple of gerls name who we should check out. will look into that next trip out. anyway, none of the gerls there seem to be good singers.. i hve a thing for good voice ladies. well lucky there wasnt any or would hve bought more LDs

as for action there, nothing much going on, just some hugging and kissing.. didnt ask if they were allowed to go out after work or any BF there as we were rushing for another place.

1 jug beer $25. LDs $30 for a mug of beer.

dont know if will be back there again, but probably not too soon. will venture GF at TP soon. any bros advise on this place?
Old 25-11-2011, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
was abt slightly more 11pm.. decided to recce the TSC place mentioned on the other thread by bro bignround.. this time didnt disappoint with the info. place easily found.

very quiet, only one other table (2 pax) besides us. place was fairly dark.. saw a darker area behind arnd the back entrance. we can choose to sing songs or just play mtv the music box system. place was only abt 3 mths old.

understand that there r a total of 5 pinays working there. 1 good looking (mid 20s), 1 OK (mid 20s), 1 MILF and 2 CMI (the rest late 20s). well anyway, the good looking named A (jap name) and the OK looking J came over to chit chat with us as the other 3 were bz at the other table.

whole 1.5 hrs we were there, were just joking arnd, ice breaker stuff. 'A' seemed to be quite familiar with work here as she has been here few times b4. she mentioned ex working place, GF (same mgmt) at TP. mentioned a couple of gerls name who we should check out. will look into that next trip out. anyway, none of the gerls there seem to be good singers.. i hve a thing for good voice ladies. well lucky there wasnt any or would hve bought more LDs

as for action there, nothing much going on, just some hugging and kissing.. didnt ask if they were allowed to go out after work or any BF there as we were rushing for another place.

1 jug beer $25. LDs $30 for a mug of beer.

dont know if will be back there again, but probably not too soon. will venture GF at TP soon. any bros advise on this place?

No BF, finish work at 2 on weekday or 3am on weekend. Gal need to be home by 5am
Old 25-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all bros,

remember in the past we did up a listing of pub?
shall we continue again?
if collected enough maybe we can create a app for iphone and anroid hahaha
calling in Pinay paradise in Singapore haha.

let list by district and we will only share among reputable bro here.

what are your thoughts on this?
Old 25-11-2011, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignround View Post
Hi all bros,

shall we continue again?

im game for it! i got quite a list to share anyway..

but i do think that we need to somehow merge this thread and the other one. any idea on that? currently im running in betwn threads and posting FR here and linking it from there. hope other bros can contribute with this also..

so bro bignround, how u presume we should start?? by district? maybe on this map, u can label district name also besides the number??? im not very sure, which is which..
Old 25-11-2011, 10:44 PM
Samster

limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

will be heading for RV later.. anyone interested to meet up just PM. will check thru my tab and reply.
Old 25-11-2011, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

i still dont believe in BF... cos i already managed to get a few of them without BF... its possible... juz know how to play the game...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 26-11-2011, 06:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 13
ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
im game for it! i got quite a list to share anyway..

but i do think that we need to somehow merge this thread and the other one. any idea on that? currently im running in betwn threads and posting FR here and linking it from there. hope other bros can contribute with this also..

so bro bignround, how u presume we should start?? by district? maybe on this map, u can label district name also besides the number??? im not very sure, which is which..
I am keen to chip in my lists as well. Ever consider using Google Docs? Much easier and many users can login to edit at the same time. You can also filter away certain group of people.

Old 26-11-2011, 06:11 AM
Samster

ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
will be heading for RV later.. anyone interested to meet up just PM. will check thru my tab and reply.
Bro, SMS me next time.

Old 26-11-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
JaViEr84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sort of a noob here last time i get to know a pinay online and she say she was working @ the pubs in d*x***... went to visit her . finally found the pub and went in but quite alot of skeptical looks on the gals as my lady was not around till i message her then she come over . she told me her friend was trying to sound me out as i look like one from the spf( mayb wrong dressing , black t and jeans.).

Rest was normal talk and some occasional hugs from her with some 3 lds i buy for her di\ during the 3 hours stay. ask me to company her eat supper after work and sent her home . but i was wondering how to get the real action . was i supposed to get robert till they song to give the action ? Hope can have some experience from bros to guide around in this scene.
Old 26-11-2011, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaViEr84 View Post
ask me to company her eat supper after work and sent her home . but i was wondering how to get the real action . was i supposed to get robert till they song to give the action ? Hope can have some experience from bros to guide around in this scene.
You missed your chance this round so next time after work supper don't forget to include some one on one desert
Old 26-11-2011, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignround View Post
Hi all bros,

shall we continue again?

Its a great idea but I have no clue how to set it up. Anyone with good computer skills willing to give it a go?
Old 27-11-2011, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

i still dont believe in BF... cos i already managed to get a few of them without BF... its possible... juz know how to play the game...
ok i know that bro. u made it clear to me.

even if no BF, i just offered the gerl a price if she followed me after work or b4 she starts work.. i dont like exchanging nos and keeping in contact as my course of work no time for using my personal hp only my work hp..

my mindset is easy, i pay her for the job, we are even and no favours owed and when i come back to same place next time, she cant say im her boyfren or wateva cos i was just another cust. dont want her to get impression that im her guy or something and next time visit the place and take another gerl, she tinks i played her feelings or something.. to avoid all that, i go commercial.
Old 27-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
Its a great idea but I have no clue how to set it up. Anyone with good computer skills willing to give it a go?
y dont someone who is an editing expert, edit the map to include the area name also together with the no.

from there, we can just post using numbers.. example if 1 refers to TP, then we can type 1) pub names etc... and add on..

my 10pesos worth..
Old 27-11-2011, 06:11 PM
Samster

Went to Orchard Road last Friday and visited 2 of the pinay pubs there. Arrived at 430pm, Oxxxxxx Pub & Fxxxxxxx.

Ofcos check out Fxxxxxxx pub 1st, corner shop lot somemore. Indeed, there is a private room inside but seems like for ger changing and preparation room. Din ask. Paiseh. 1 Filipino customer inside and 3 gers. 1 ger told me they start business officially 5pm. Asked about price, small bottle heineken beer, $10. Noted and move on to Oxxxxxxx pub to recce.

1 ger standing outside. Went in and saw about 10 gers sitting at entrance. Pub damn small. Basically nothing except a few chairs and the bar counter. Not even dark areas for raba raba. Confirmed nothing there. About to leave the door, 1 ger asked me "where u going" I smiled and said "y? u wan me to stay?"

Went back to Fxxxxxxx pub and ordered a small bottle Heineken. Sit at high chair at counter and surveying the area. Some music playing at background. 1 ger told me Karaoke start at 5pm. Much bigger pub as compared to Oxxxxx pub. There is a small room towards the end of the pub for smoking. A small stage with metal bar from ceiling for Pole Dancing, no, u din read wrongly, yes it is pole dancing. Gers start to come in after 5pm.

Switched to small corner which is blocked from entrance view and 1 ger came over and chatted with me. Her name Sxxxx, told me 26yrs, to me more like 31yrs. Saw 2 gers with better look and B+/C boob. Asked Sxxxx and she told me they are Mxxxxx and Axxxxx or something. Sxxxx keep pestering me to buy her drink. I hinted her if can let me raba raba then I will spend $20 for small bottle Heineken. She seems unwilling. She accompanied me until I left at 6pm.

A group of Filipino customers came in and few gers were accompanying them including my 2 dream gers. Keeping my eye on Mxxxxx and she noticed it but turned away to talk to her customer.

Around 530pm, they started Karaoke session with 1st song, MJ Billy Jean. All 3 gers started dancing. Whosh! They really know how to twist their body. Getting hardon even just by looking at them dancing alone.

Worth returning especially with pole dancing awaiting me and my 2 dream gers.

Total damage : Just $10 on my own drink.

Old 27-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pojstemp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drekman View Post
pinay pub are the most con place. The drinks are extremely expensive. The girls will con, cheat and rip ur money. Remember pinay girls are cheap but they make themself expensive.
They keep asking you to go vip because the drinks are extremely con and bullshit. pinay pub is bullshit.
U are NOT wrong. Only fm the Phils; they need to fly here.
The airfare, the stay, food, transport, gifts/$ for home/neighbours, etc.
More expensive if they are not freelancers, but fm agents. Hv drinks quota
and all the craps.
Me too, I rather give them a miss. I rather travel there n hv fun.
They are much OVER-RATED.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1