The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2015, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: BJ queens of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
how abt candy's cup? she seems like ice queen but lot of good FRs for her.
candy fr:
http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...ostcount=13082

big but sevice sux ==> no use
i go for service, sexy body of cos is a plus...
Old 24-04-2015, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 10
raw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
candy fr:
http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...ostcount=13082
big but sevice sux ==> no use
i go for service, sexy body of cos is a plus...

i agree – if you still dare to try candy please proceed with caution.

There are many factors that can make your session with candy different from what was described in past FRs, e.g. 1) your chemistry with her, 2) one man’s meat …………poison, 3) your luck (heng or suay) on that day, 4) candy may have changed her behaviour or attitude now vs. in the past, .... etc ……..

To be fair to candy, I attach 3 recent posts from bj queen thread, done by 3 different bros in jan 2015.

http://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php...15&postcount=3

http://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php...26&postcount=5

http://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php...6&postcount=17

Good luck and hope for the best for you.
Old 24-04-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jackyneo is Cool - loads of Potential

I have not visited pertain before and wish to make a trip there. Just to find out what's the age of Michelle, Bella or cokie. If still in 30s still doable but if really is 40s or even 50s I will avoid. Thanks for sharing.
Old 24-04-2015, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 20
johnlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackyneo View Post
I have not visited pertain before and wish to make a trip there. Just to find out what's the age of Michelle, Bella or cokie. If still in 30s still doable but if really is 40s or even 50s I will avoid. Thanks for sharing.
Does age matters so much to you? Isn't it the look and feel that prompts you to request for their service? Another important point is how much are you willing or can spend. End of day, this is pertain known for cheapo fucks. So to avoid disappointment, you can always visit geylang for younger age group.
Old 24-04-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
leroybrown is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thanks for the warm reception Bro raw1!

I came home disappointed today as went to PT in the rain around 4pm. Sadly h22 Michelle wasn't there....

Tried to find other treasures but it was almost like a ghost town.. Look like I'll have to give it another do next week or if luck permits this weekend! Now I feel the need to have access to her prio queue or at least find out if she's there so I don't waste a trip over...

Any recommendations as to who can provide the same kind of service but with a similar body-type, I don't care about tit sizes as long as they are nicely shaped and can give my Long John a 7th heaven experience..
Old 25-04-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

raw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroybrown View Post

I came home disappointed today as went to PT in the rain around 4pm. Sadly h22 Michelle wasn't there....

Tried to find other treasures but it was almost like a ghost town.. Look like I'll have to give it another do next week or if luck permits this weekend! Now I feel the need to have access to her prio queue or at least find out if she's there so I don't waste a trip over...

Any recommendations as to who can provide the same kind of service but with a similar body-type, I don't care about tit sizes as long as they are nicely shaped and can give my Long John a 7th heaven experience..

Bro leroybrown,
What a terrible day for you! Disappointed and still got drenched! Hope experienced senior bros could give you some good advice on how to avoid such unpleasant situations. My suggestions below, but may not be enough to help.

Whenever i am going down to PT. i will prepare a target list of about 10 wls to avoid disappointments. Cannot be all 10 not working or busy at the same time.
Lately, afternoon downpours happen quite often. When rain starts, i will dash into the nearest house for shelter. Good excuse to take the opportunity to observe and familiarise myself with the room numbers and the wls. i will discreetly glance at the wls inside the rooms. Observe how sexy they look and how good their business is. All these info are useful for planning future targets and trips.

After about 20 to 30 mins, either the rain stops or is less heavy. Then I will walk across petain road to city square mall (csm), which is near farrer park mrt stn. From there i proceed home, safe and dry. Btw house 26 is the house nearest csm. Enter csm via the loading/unloading bay.

For recommdations, again i hope other senior bros can help. For me i suggest you read up the earrier posts in this bj queen thread and note which wls were voted and why they were voted. Read the first 6 pages, early jan 2015.
Old 26-04-2015, 09:33 AM
Samster

Smile Re: BJ queens of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlim View Post
Does age matters so much to you? Isn't it the look and feel that prompts you to request for their service? Another important point is how much are you willing or can spend. End of day, this is pertain known for cheapo fucks. So to avoid disappointment, you can always visit geylang for younger age group.

Bro johnlim,
Thank you for visiting bj queen thread, and for your valuable contribution.
i told Leroy about senior bros that could help with good advice. You are definitely one of them.

Good luck, stay healthy and be happy.
Old 26-04-2015, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 10
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroybrown View Post

U can try to find Da S of H10R04, Miki of H26R04, Michelle of H10R02, Jolene of H10R01A and Cookie of H26R18. You can also try to find Janet of H12R08 and Pat of H16R11 too, both of them are milfs but their bodies are well maintain and provide excellent service
Old 26-04-2015, 01:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 17
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future

pat today working?any bro can share info.thank alot
Old 26-04-2015, 02:20 PM
Samster

Smile Re: BJ queens of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by IJustHadSex89 View Post
U can try to find Da S of H10R04, Miki of H26R04, Michelle of H10R02, Jolene of H10R01A and Cookie of H26R18. You can also try to find Janet of H12R08 and Pat of H16R11 too, both of them are milfs but their bodies are well maintain and provide excellent service
Bro IJustHadSex89,

Thank you for your excellent contribution. You are indeed a highly experienced and highly trust-worthy adviser cum consultant. Your expertise - Bonking in Petain. ..... hahaha .....hohoho .....
Old 26-04-2015, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 10
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw1 View Post
Bro IJustHadSex89,

Thank you for your excellent contribution. You are indeed a highly experienced and highly trust-worthy adviser cum consultant. Your expertise - Bonking in Petain. ..... hahaha .....hohoho .....
Haha just sharing... Most of them have the CFM look and also the best bodies u can find in Petain...
Old 26-04-2015, 03:54 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by IJustHadSex89 View Post
Haha just sharing... Most of them have the CFM look and also the best bodies u can find in Petain...
Research have shown that having sex is one of the best forms of exercise.... these WLs go through so many sessions a day it should not come as a surprise that their body is in tip top shape.

P.S - Once I came across a Cat50 WL from PT H16 running in a cross-country event in Ipoh and she was competing in the 10km event..... at the prize giving makan gathering I asked her how did she find the time to train and she replied she didn't train for it...... her stamina came from servicing all those customers
Old 26-04-2015, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 20
johnlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw1 View Post
Bro johnlim,
Thank you for visiting bj queen thread, and for your valuable contribution.
i told Leroy about senior bros that could help with good advice. You are definitely one of them.

Good luck, stay healthy and be happy.
😅 paiseh paiseh so long can find a WL with good attitude and cock won't die after paying, very happy liao 😂😂😂 talk cock sing song my favorite 😛 talk cock here sing sing at Petain ho seh liao 😋
Old 26-04-2015, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Goodmanhood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Research have shown that having sex is one of the best forms of exercise.... these WLs go through so many sessions a day it should not come as a surprise that their body is in tip top shape. P.S - Once I came across a Cat50 WL from PT H16 running in a cross-country event in Ipoh and she was competing in the 10km event..... at the prize giving makan gathering I asked her how did she find the time to train and she replied she didn't train for it...... her stamina came from servicing all those customers
I also say I never train my legs for marathon and cross country. I only practice my mouth muscles for doing the running
Old 27-04-2015, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
roosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud of

these people forget to read the small caption Cheapo fuck part ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlim View Post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1