The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2015, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
newlywedbride deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Genital Piercing

I come to read about genital piercing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genital_piercing . Is this a fashion or it really do enhance sexual pleasure? Don’t think can do such piercing at local shops. Perhaps need to go elsewhere or perform self-piercing.
Old 07-02-2015, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 13
Gaambirsarawak has much to be proud ofGaambirsarawak has much to be proud ofGaambirsarawak has much to be proud ofGaambirsarawak has much to be proud ofGaambirsarawak has much to be proud ofGaambirsarawak has much to be proud ofGaambirsarawak has much to be proud ofGaambirsarawak has much to be proud of
Re: Genital Piercing

Risky sia..
Old 08-02-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 11
Eaglemont deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEaglemont deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ouch... painful...
Old 08-02-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 22
buaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of light

I have friends who inserted few ball bearings into their penises to make their gf shiok shiok!
Old 09-02-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 13
Gaambirsarawak has much to be proud ofGaambirsarawak has much to be proud ofGaambirsarawak has much to be proud ofGaambirsarawak has much to be proud ofGaambirsarawak has much to be proud ofGaambirsarawak has much to be proud ofGaambirsarawak has much to be proud ofGaambirsarawak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by buaya18 View Post
I have friends who inserted few ball bearings into their penises to make their gf shiok shiok!
This 1 i believe. Have a Thai friend who had it done.
Old 09-02-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 11
spoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

2 article on Genital Beading Pearling: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearlin...y_modification) http://wiki.bme.com/index.php?title=Genital_Beading
Old 09-02-2015, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
AUDITH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A Caucasian WL ever does genital piecing under my penis head. She wants me lay on her back & says this stimulate her g-spot better. Her piecing on her labia minor & labia major is quite stimulating to me too. The hole becomes permanent & heals 2 weeks later. No pain.

Don’t think local piecing shop do this. Need to learn online DIY. Then buy the tools online.

Most Asian ladies are not open to this idea. In most RLD joint, there’s a tiny signboard saying no alcohol, no genital piecing & no durian.
Old 22-02-2015, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
RaggaeSoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDITH View Post
A Caucasian WL ever does genital piecing under my penis head. She wants me lay on her back & says this stimulate her g-spot better. Her piecing on her labia minor & labia major is quite stimulating to me too. The hole becomes permanent & heals 2 weeks later. No pain.

Don’t think local piecing shop do this. Need to learn online DIY. Then buy the tools online.

Most Asian ladies are not open to this idea. In most RLD joint, there’s a tiny signboard saying no alcohol, no genital piecing & no durian.
Which country you did this at?
Old 23-02-2015, 01:05 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

For any piercings make sure the stud/needle is in a sealed package and the package is opened in front of you. I know this is not a 100% guarantee of safety but at least is reduces the risk of them re-using needles and studs.
Old 02-03-2015, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
TheDamned deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
For any piercings make sure the stud/needle is in a sealed package and the package is opened in front of you. I know this is not a 100% guarantee of safety but at least is reduces the risk of them re-using needles and studs.
Does your clinic carry out piercings also? I would really be good if it does
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1