The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 16-03-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
driftking78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: East side spa experience

Any bros can share?
Old 17-03-2019, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Lovingit26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTTO View Post
Thank you very much TS for the contact. Was around the area today and so decided to walk right in without making any appt. Went in and was greeted by a chinese MILF (found out she is the lady boss during massage) and opted for 90mins massage. Asked if Berry is available and there she was lying down by a sofa at the recept area.

Brought me into a room and asked if i wanna take a shower. I said ok and she left. Striped and before entering the shower, Berry came in with a cup of water and caught her eye looking at my manhood. haha... the feel good factor with woman glance at our manhood.... then I proceeded to shower. Not long after Berry came in and I proceeded to lie on the bed. Then she started massaging my shoulder and back and i must say she is pretty good with the strength applied. Then after a thorough oil rub she moved to my bud but no teasing of my balls at all. Then after awhile she oil her palm and started to rub my bud rim and gradually started massaging my balls.

It was sensual and slowly she pushed my right leg to the side bending my knee and place my feet on her thigh and started more sensual balls massage. After some time, she cover me with a towel and started pressing my back and bud. Then asked me to turn over.

After i turned over, she pop the GQ if i wanted special. I remember TS mentioned Berry only tease so i didn't bring extra cash and told her i only got $25 with me. She said if i go visit her again next time, then pass her the remaining $25. I told just do whatever she can with $25. So she started applying oil on my manhood, one hand stroking my harden bro and the other fondling my balls..... was extremely sensual.

Then she whisper that i could touch her too and i immediately fondle her breast over her blouse. Then she said I can slip into her bra and next moment i unbuckle her bra and started fondling her firm breasts. Her nipple is soft and long... very sexy and sensual. As she stroke me and fondle my balls, slowly she bend over and started suckle my nipple. Was heavenly....

Being one that takes very long to ejaculate with HJ, I told her no need to ejaculate, just sensual touch and stroke will do... but she insisted to finished the job. but in the end didn't cos times up... Got up and she started cleaning herself and I pass her the $25 cash i have. Then i cleaned up and left a happy man.

The lady boss, a MILF looks pretty sexy to me.... probably try her next round. Berry mentioned the lady boss massage but with appt only.

RTM: yes definitely
Damage: $75 for 90mins session

Pls don't come to me for contact... pls go back to TS. His lobang so pls respect him.
Hi bro, care to share ctc pls?
Old 17-03-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swag123 View Post
Been wanting to try fj in spas for quite some time already, my usual ML don't dare since her spa uses curtains. So I went to try my luck at the black shop near her place and managed to get the ml to agree for fj

I think because we are on level 2 and they are able to close the light and slide the small window shut.

So 30 minutes massage and 30 mins fj. I purposely tear my disposable undies to show my dick. She started commenting on it like 5 minutes into the massage. So talk talk and she finally agree lol

So bros who I shared the location before can look for J*****, you guys should know who. Play at your own discretion please, don't spoil the location
Hi bro, can share ctc pls
Old 17-03-2019, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
Stumbled across a spa operated by PRC and Msia. Was here to do some quick errands and came across a lady (Chris) who approached me as I checked out the entrance.

She is from Malaysia and presented me with various packages.. Her eyes gave a glint as she suggested she's good with prostate massage. Since I wasn't pressed for time I decided to give it a go.

In summary it was good solid massage by a matured pretty massuese.. I estimate mid 30s.

Lets just say I left smiling. When I left.. Chris headed to the back with the used towels and a girl with name tag Berry said in Chinese to come look for her the next time. She gave a cheeky look and said I will leave very happy.
Hi bro, can share ctc plss
Old 17-03-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 11
Swag123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Been wanting to try fj in spas for quite some time already, my usual ML don't dare since her spa uses curtains. So I went to try my luck at the black shop near her place and managed to get the ml to agree for fj

I think because we are on level 2 and they are able to close the light and slide the small window shut.

So 30 minutes massage and 30 mins fj. I purposely tear my disposable undies to show my dick. She started commenting on it like 5 minutes into the massage. So talk talk and she finally agree lol

So bros who I shared the location before can look for J*****, you guys should know who. Play at your own discretion please, don't spoil the location
Those that I shared please bring your own CD, she texted me that all want FJ but never bring.
Old 17-03-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
singaporean123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

share ctc pls bro
Old 18-03-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
afroo85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovingit26 View Post
Hi bro, can share ctc plss
Any location bro thanks
Old 18-03-2019, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
davidangck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros can share contacts ?
Old 18-03-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Anyone tried Dxxxy ??? Looks busty .. hehe
Old 18-03-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 8
xrff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxrff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Anyone tried Dxxxy ??? Looks busty .. hehe
heard not bad
Old 18-03-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 12
Sassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Those that I shared please bring your own CD, she texted me that all want FJ but never bring.
up your point already
Great post
Old 20-03-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
davidchuakim is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can share
Old 22-03-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Ricowks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardonalways View Post
Hi Samsters!

This is my first time writing a MR since i joined. Lol. Gonna try to be as descriptive and simple as possible..
Was in need of a proper massage with no other intentions and decided to head to this joint i always pass by.. Enter the door, and saw a cute girl at the desk. It was around 9-10am so theres just one masseuse. Asked her where are the others.. She say still sleeping.. brought to a room with shower. Ask to strip and get ready.

The massage itself is not what i expected. This lady is around 1.6m. And shes 22(according to her) . But she massages like a pro. You can really feel her massages. Strong and firm. It was when she was massaging my thighs , she kept hitting on my balls. The feeling was ecstatic. She asked if i like it.i asked again, who doest!? Lol.

Turned around.. she continued massaging as per normal.. and first I thought she was just teasing me and there wont any happy ending.. thats when she ask the GC right at the end. Awesome HJ with roam. Shes cute and shyly when i roamed her.

One thing i like abt her is she doesn’t state her price when she asked the GQ. Unlike some ML who gets annoyed when we try to bargain. Haha
Another slight problem is that she will check the door when the door opens during the deed.the door is attached with a bell. But guess better be safe then sorry.

Her english is 4/10 but she can speak mandarin.
Shes from vietnam btw.
Name: Name of a fruit
Massage : 8/10
Body : SYT 8/10
BJ : Didn’t ask
FJ : Didn’t ask
RTM : yes. Maybe try other available ML.
Location is in the East.
Dmg : 50 + tips

Willing to trade with other samsters who will up me. / samsters with MR or FR.
Sorry..been trading at the back end. And always kena flykite or kept been asked redundant questions. Guess should give back to community in order to receive some. 😬😬😬
Cheers.
Mind sharing the location sir? I stay in the east, been working overseas for too long lost touch with local scene liao.
Old 25-03-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
qwertyzxc12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone can share with me the location in pm? would like to try
Old 25-03-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric998 View Post
Tried Berry, Very pretty lady whom you will take a second look if on the streets. Very friendly and accommodating. Her hands are good and Massage was great till I doze off coz it was after work and at night. Woke up she massage the thigh and groin area, straight away hardened by the sensational touch and ‘accidental’ brush on the balls.
The rest is history and I left a happy man.
Bro, can share? Will up you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread