The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 7
manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold
How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

It’s my first time writing after seeing so many interesting stories so please pardon me if you guys have seen better stories. I’m currently facing a difficult time and would like to do something to vent my emotions out. If you think it’s boring you can skip through as the good parts need some time to be brought out So here goes!

Starting out as a student in my teenager days, I was brought up in a somehow broken family, my mom passed on when I was young and I had a very abusive dad who would always hit me when he drinks and not give me pocket money. So I started to work part time to sustain myself and also try to be able to not go home whenever he is around. That’s where I met my first long term gf.

We were smoking out the shopping mall where I was working part time and she got a friend to get my number from me. Being the ‘tall, dark and handsome’ guy at the time I was kind of not very interested as I had flings before and was not interested in anything more than that. But eventually she got my number and we started texting and flirting about and the good thing I is she was living near me so we decided to grab supper together one night, and one thing from another we became a couple and within the first few months of the relationship the ‘honeymoon’ period our relationship soured, we started to have fights and quarreled often and until one day, after a bad break up between us, I told my friends that I wanted to go to a club and vent my anger out and that was when a friend told me,

Bro, I bring u somewhere better than a club.

And that’s how my story of becoming a ‘Thai King’ began.

If you guys would like to see more stories, do comment and I will start filling up my stories once I have the time.
Old 04-12-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
softrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Nice ... camping for update
Old 04-12-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

So this was how I started going to Thai Discos as most of the bros here will know. This happened around 10yrs ago as I’m in my late twenties now. So for those who claim to know me just keep this to yourself and enjoy the stories. Hahaha

Continued from:

[Bro, I bring u somewhere better than a club.

And that’s how my story of becoming a ‘Thai King’ began.]

I was curious at that time as I did not know of much places to drink and I was not very good at drinking but the anger that was in me decided to make me go forward with the plan.

So here I was standing outside of the Thai disco near Clarke quay with my friends smoking waiting for his friend to arrive to bring us in. Little did I know I was in for a treat of my life. When his friend arrived he introduced himself to me as L, and L was as I were to be more familiar with the night life and Thai discos was apparently an agent for the Thai girls there.

L: Bros welcome to heaven!! Let’s go on in!

My first step into the disco I saw so many pretty girls that I couldn’t control myself and wanted to start picking up some girls But my friend told me

B: Bro don’t need they will auto come to table one.

So I was waiting like a kid at Christmas waiting to receive his gifts and lo and behold L came back I the table with 6 Thai girls as we would call them Siam bu-s and introduced them to me and my friends. The girls started walking around the tables and they came seated beside me and my friends and started chatting with us. I felt so happy that it was the first time I did not have to try to pick up a girl from the club and yet there they were sitting around me and my friends.

The Thai girl introduced herself to me as T and I was mesmerized by the fact that she could speak Chinese Thai and English and was actively flirting with me at the table. We had many rounds of drinks and that’s when the poison came.

The Flower Girl. At that time I had not know that it is a basic courtesy to tip the girls with flowers or garlands as some would call it and we started with some basic tips of $20-50 for the girls when they are performing on stage.

T came back and said thank you and planted a kiss on my cheek making the young and horny me wanting for more. So we continued the night with flowers and kissing and some touching here and there till the club lights came on.

The ladies followed us out of the club to smoke and that’s when T asked me,
Your house or mine?

To be continued. . .
Old 05-12-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

Since free now continue from here now. Please enjoy guys the good parts are coming soon liao

Continued from:

The ladies followed us out of the club to smoke and that’s when T asked me,
Your house or mine?

I was shocked as I have never met any girls this straight forward before I stuttered? “Your house or mine?”

T: Yes baby, your house or mine.

Me: Err I dunno I ask my friend.

(You guys may think it’s weird but for a 17yrs old me at that time I was not very cash rich to open hotel and my house can’t bring girls back as my crazy dad will go crazy but subsequently I still managed to bring some home after experience hahahah )

Me: B, bro she ask me my house or hers? How ah?

B: Bro don’t waste time need pay money one after that, confirm is go hotel and not her house one la.

Me: Walan kns tio cock tease then need pay one meh? Cb. . .

I turn to T and told her

Me: Here. We do here

T: Ok then bye bye my agent bring me go eat now.

(And that’s where I knew that L was her agent as she left with him and a few other Thai girls and I was left standing there feeling disappointed, my 1st reject by a girl that has been flirting and kissing me for the whole night) Mayb coz I too poor then anyways.

Fast forward after my 1st experience, I still met T around the club for the next few visits but did not go anything further than flirting and kissing in the club till I met this super sexy girl with C cup tits and slim body, N.

N was a singer at the club and for singers we tend to require to spend a bit more on them as they have a lot of ‘attention & support’ from their customers. Lucky for me at that time $50 is enough to appease them compared to the current Thai disco market. Hahahahah so N would always drop by my table to flirt and shower me with kisses.

After going to the club regularly, one day N came over to me touch me around and said

N: Today go back u you mai?

I was like OMG IT IS HAPPENING!

To be continued. Boss wants too see me soon for a meeting. Will update again tonight guys.
Old 05-12-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deadpool28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing. Kind of reminds me of my days when I used to go siam diu every weekends.
Old 05-12-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deadpool28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol it was just some sharing and someone down my points and don't even dare to inform who you are. I have no idea which sentence of my previous post offended you. #justsaying
Old 06-12-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

Thank you bros who have upped my humble points. Bro wantedbryan and another bro who didn’t leave his name.

Finally managed to come home and will be continuing the next part of my stories, the exciting parts coming as promised.

As continued:

N: Today go back with you mai?

I was like OMG IT IS HAPPENING!

Images flashed through my mind as I was intoxicated by the alcohol I replied
Me: Ok my house or yours?

N: Naughty you. Go your house la 555 (555 translated to Thai is the pronunciation Ha ha ha so just letting those bro who don’t understand know)

Me: Ok, I want to fuck u tonight so many time 555

N: 555 naughty boy, Wait me I go take my bag now.

I turn to my friend B and told him I was leaving soon with the girl and he was giving me the go ahead don’t disturb me face as his favorite girl was grinding him at that point of time.

So me and N left the club as it was closing soon and took a cab back to my place. In the cab we were busy frenching and I was touching her all over her soft boobs and legs. Then we reached my house, I was thinking how do I bring her to my room. As I was still living with my dad previously he had an absolute no visitors allowed policy and it would be the 1st time I’m bringing a girl from club home so I told N to keep quiet remove her shoes and tiptoe into my room. Once inside the door was lock and the fun began.

N was standing in front of me looking sexy as usual and I motioned her over to my bed. With a flick of my hand I switched the lights off and we proceeded to start kissing. Touching her all over her body I slowly reached under her one piece dress and pulled it off her. Under the moonlight I saw the body of a goddess and she was on my bed in a black bra and matching panties and a tattoo on her right hip. Her C cup boobs were so filled I was unable to control and I pull her bra down and started tackling her nipples for about 5mins.

N: Ugh, ugh ugh so good bi

Me: Shhh papa outside next room don’t so loud (as my dad’s room was just across the hall)

Showing her the finger to lips sign but I was so aroused that my dick was standing at full inch at this point of time I struggled to get my clothes off and ripped N panties off. Standing beside the bed I montioned her to come over and she slowly sat up and started to engulf my whole dick into her mouth. It was one of my first few blowjobs at that time and the feeling was wonderful. She licked the tip of my head and slowly sucked my dick and I had never experience such a blowjob before and I started to pump my dick into her face and soon I was blowing my load into her mouth. She did not say a thing and just swallowed everything. After that she lay down on bed and asked me to hug her to sleep and I lay down beside her both naked and spooning her from behind.

N: Happy anot bi?

Me: Yes so happy, no one ever suck me like how u do before you are so wonderful my dear

N: 555 sure or not you handsome boy sure have many gf one la

Me: No la I have you only know

N: Go hoak(Thai word for lies) I seen with another girl I cut your dick off na

Me: 555 ok la promise no have other girl only you (for now I was thinking hahaha)

To be continued. . .
Old 06-12-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LSHorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff, thanks for sharing!
Old 06-12-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
goldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the share. hope to read more!
Old 07-12-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Good read bro! More!
Old 07-12-2018, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Nice, camping for more
Old 07-12-2018, 05:08 AM
Samster

Thank you bros for all the positive comments. Reading through one by one with a smile on my face hahahhaa ok back to continue with more good stuffs...

Continued from:

N: Go hoak(Thai word for lies) I seen with another girl I cut your dick off na

Me: 555 ok la promise no have other girl only you (for now I was thinking hahaha)

Lying down in bed and spooning a naked N and playing her C cups boobs from behind, it was no surprise that my dick was aroused after a few mins. Feeling my dick poking N from behind she turned around and started stroking my hard on

N: So fast stand already lor?

Me: Ya I said I want to fuck u many times tonight right? 555

Without further asking, N slid downwards and started licking me, omg that wonderful blowjob making me so horny now as I’m writing this. Hahahaha

I slipped my hands down and started playing with her soft C cups boobs

N: Slurp slurp slurp, bi u like this?

Me: Ohh yes baby suck me like u suck a lollipop, ahhhhhhhhhh

I slipped my fingers down to her pussy and started rubbing against her clits which was already wet with her juices

N: Ahhhhh, bi come fuck me

With much pleasure, I slipped my dick straight into her pussy and started slowly pumping her. In out in out with a steady rhythm

N: Ugh ugh bi faster faster

Me: Shhh papa beside don’t so loud la (I put my hands over her mouth trying to slience her but she started licking my fingers making me even hornier)

I increased speed and pumped her many times until she gasped with my hand still covering her mouth

N: ahhhhhhh come already

And that’s when I had the go ahead to cum, I pumped her a few more times until she was spasming already and I pulled my dick out and shot my warm cum all over her body.

N: Omg bi why u so naughty (as she looked at the cum all over her body)

Me: I want to mark territory ma 555 joking la take tissue for u

I went over and grabbed some tissues and helped N clean up licked her boobs for a few more times and lay down to rest thinking, “that was easy, so who next to try?”

In the morning we had another quick session and I had to make sure my dad was out for work before I could send her out of the house and as I hailed a cab for her I passed her some notes for the cabfare and she told me

N: Bi I not call girl na, I can pay taxi myself

And she left me with a kiss on my cheek. So that was how I had my first experience with a Siam bu and that’s when I started to “tio gongtao” (black magic) as I believe many bros have had that experience before hahahhaa will touch on this in my coming stories for those who don’t get it

Anyways fast forward, we met up for sex a few more times over the next few weeks and she had to leave to go back to Thailand since her work permit was going to be expired. But subsequent meetup for sex she started becoming a dead fish lying in bed as I pumped her. So I was quite glad that she was leaving soon as I had met a few guys at the thai disco and they kept asking me to visit another club as they heard there were a lot of pretty girls there.
(I learnt from experience many ppl that u meet in these places are normally after 2 things money and fame, as I was a regular at this disco I have received many VIP treatments from both the staff and the ladies there, I felt that they just needed someone to start the ball rolling for them at a new disco) But not all ppl that you meet at a club is bad I had made a few friends who are great ppl and till now still keep in contact and has helped me a lot in my career to where I’m standing now also.

So after knowing N would be returning to Thailand I started planning my visit to my 2nd Thai club and that was where I were to meet W. A lady who would teach me what is this love in these disco and someone who made an impact on my life as well.

Alright! That’s all for tonight bros. Thank you for reading this first series and I will be back ASAP to update on my next visit. Support support me!! 555
Old 07-12-2018, 06:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Keep up with posting; loving it.
Some points as compliments.
Old 07-12-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 07-12-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1