The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Latest Vietnam House. 1637

hey dude,

RTF number 18. A bit meaty but the fleshes is at the right places for the good fuck. Banged her hard in doggie and finish off in missionery. very fair and smooth skin.

Spotted number 6. long hair pretty gal.

Boss told me to expect new arrival these few days. Will visit number 6 very soon to try her out
Old 02-03-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry to dig up this old thread.

L16H37 G19 Viet $50/30min
MILF. Speak English. 1.55m. Fair skin. Face acceptable. Boobs natural B soft papaya shape.
CBJ. FJ can change positions.
Overall, decent but not memorable. I managed to shoot, which means not bad for me.

Been quite some time since I venture beyond my regular Thai girl. Just 4 fun. Saw 2 other girl, CMI. Not sure abt the rest of girls.
Old 03-03-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
laboccabella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got done with G16 "Hana" from 1637.

Looks-Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I would say she was solid 8 from afar but upon closer inspection 6. Lot of make up and looked like underneath the make up she had acne scars or something. Only saw that part in the shower so like I said afar 8 but when you zoom in a 6.

Body-In America she would be labeled "thicc" but in Asia she is pudgy (pretty sure she had kids judging the way her belly looked). Boob lovers...She had enhanced boobs that were nice but I couldn't really touch them for some reason. Meh. For the ass lovers out there she did have a nice one. It was bigger than your typical Asian ass too; nice and round and fit her frame pretty good.

CBJ- To her credit she sucked and licked the hell outta my balls. Tried everything in my damn power to get a bbbj BUT a damn CBJ happened in the end. UGH. Anyway, the over all BJ was subpar. Did some sucking (all mouth no hands) but never deep.Just kept focusing on the tip or licking up and down it. After a couple seconds she went back to sucking and licking my balls instead. While she was doing, what she would call, a CBJ I was playing with her clit. She told me I had to go super slow which I thought was strange cuz I was already going slow to begin with. Lasted 4 to 5 min

FJ-So before I even get in there the OKT tells me that I am a big guy and maybe I am to big for his girls. So if I don't fit or they can't take it I only get a handy/bj. I only went there for a BBBJ but instead I boinked cuz i wasn't going to what I really wanted. Anyway, we did Cowgirl, mis, and doggy positions. THE WHOLE ENTIRE TIME her face looked like she was in so much pain which was strange because she kept "moaning" through it all.
In the end I got tired of the "moaning" and just finished with doggy. For the bros who like doggy style; I would say she was at the intermediate level of doggystyle position (see pic for reference).

Damage-50. I would say this was about a value of 50. So I am happy with what I paid for. I know some bros want it all for 50 but i'm good as long as the cost and value equal out.

Got done, had another shower, then I left. Overall I would go back and see her when funds get low, i drink a couple drinks and I get to lazy to "punch the clown" as she was friendly and she really did give her best effort. Sorry if this is a bit wordy. Trying to give the most detail so you guys can make a proper decision.
Old 15-03-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Sorry to dig up this old thread.

L16H37 G19 Viet $50/30min
MILF. Speak English. 1.55m. Fair skin. Face acceptable. Boobs natural B soft papaya shape.
CBJ. FJ can change positions.
Overall, decent but not memorable. I managed to shoot, which means not bad for me.

Been quite some time since I venture beyond my regular Thai girl. Just 4 fun. Saw 2 other girl, CMI. Not sure abt the rest of girls.
Good of you to revive this thread. This "house of cbj" probably has a new line-up now since I last visited like more than a year ago. How are the girls? Looking at the recent FRs, as if got several chubbies, make me hesitate to step in
Old 18-03-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Good of you to revive this thread. This "house of cbj" probably has a new line-up now since I last visited like more than a year ago. How are the girls? Looking at the recent FRs, as if got several chubbies, make me hesitate to step in
Sorry for late reply.
Yes, the chubby ones are the ones willing to work here, I guess.
No freedom, cannot choose customer.
And I guess the pretty ones work FL.
Old 19-03-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Sorry for late reply.
Yes, the chubby ones are the ones willing to work here, I guess.
No freedom, cannot choose customer.
And I guess the pretty ones work FL.
Was in the area so tried one today, not chubby, in fact, skinny.

G11. Told me her name is "Li", around 3 months working.

Fair, about 1.6m height. Figure skinny type, boobs slightly deflated. CBJ only, cap and fuck. Regretted it later when banging her in missionary, can feel her pelvic bone, not enough cushion

Service is commercial and not warm, no effort for small talk. But she was not rude or prima donna. Even tried her best to massage when requested.

At lunch time already 5-6 girls in the tank, enough to choose from.
Old 23-03-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post

Service is commercial and not warm, no effort for small talk. But she was not rude or prima donna. Even tried her best to massage when requested.
Seems pretty common for all the girls in this house. I tried 3 girls recently and that's about all I can say about them too. Nothing special just fuck and go.
Old 24-03-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2382 / Power: 18
bombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond repute

Time to go visting this hse as well. Been a while, perhaps should just pop by to test water. Appreciate any bros who have FR.
Old 26-03-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 19
yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
Seems pretty common for all the girls in this house. I tried 3 girls recently and that's about all I can say about them too. Nothing special just fuck and go.
What I don't like is end of session they will ask you for tips. KNN service only so so still got the face to ask for tips.

Tried 2 girls and all same pattern.

Not going to RTF this house

Bigger and better
Old 26-03-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamashikata View Post
What I don't like is end of session they will ask you for tips. KNN service only so so still got the face to ask for tips.

Tried 2 girls and all same pattern.

Not going to RTF this house
For a $50 bonk, the house collects half and she has left $25. I guess they are trying to increase earnings per session. Asking for tips, knowing that some neutral customers will give when asked
Old 27-03-2019, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Zenencore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I usually give 10 to 20, it’s just to motivate them.
Put you in their shoes, would you work like this for 25 bucks?
Old 27-03-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 7
Funboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Walked around the area at 9pm and most of the girls were busy. Went to 1639 look for G25, she is also busy. Went into this house saw G16, looks good. Very friendly OKT says highly recommended so took her. Showered, she was friendly and looking to please. Smiled all the way and helped me wash up. Started teasing in bath. Dried me and led me to bed. Body not bad at all. Curves in all the right places. Cbj which I prefered. Her boobs are a handful and she enjoyed having it licked. Could tell shes a horny one. Lengthy creative bj. Spends a lot of time on your dickhead. Offered kissing on lips and can french a little not the full throttle type. Maybe it was my first time with her. Used my finger to rub her clit. Quite wet and can hear her gasping. Not those fake steoreo type.
Pushed me down and rode me like a rodeo queen. Had to change position before i cum too quickly. Usually takes me awhile but teasing started at bath time. Missionary, so so. Doggie was best. Nice ass and fleshy for doggie. Could not hold back and told her I wanted to CIM but she offered her boobs instead. Best part was she looked at me with her horny face while holding her boobs fir le to cum on!!! All for $50. Gave her small tip. The girls only get $25.I think, if extend one full hour, she will have plenty to offer. Thinking of going back before the weekend but this house got a few other good lookers. Saw them when I was walking out. So if G16 not inside tank, will try others.
Old 27-03-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
Nedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I just got G06. In term of look, she’s quite ok and fair. Boob A with a bit of tummy. BJ is very short.FJ is very boring, cannot touch here, cannot touch there. She was on top for 1-2 minutes, then complained too tired and asked to change position. Totally turned me off.
Take on your own risk
Old 27-03-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedstarkbav View Post
I just got G06. In term of look, she’s quite ok and fair. Boob A with a bit of tummy. BJ is very short.FJ is very boring, cannot touch here, cannot touch there. She was on top for 1-2 minutes, then complained too tired and asked to change position. Totally turned me off.
Take on your own risk
G6 almost 2 years, maybe thats the reason
Old 27-03-2019, 10:07 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Vietnam no bbbj?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1