The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

Old 19-11-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Junbug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi All,

I am not super new to KL night scenes but I am super newbie to this forum. Saying that. All my info are 2-3 years disconnected since I only get to travel to Malaysia every 1-3 years.

Will be in Malaysia this December so would love to hang if anyone going to be partying around second week of December.

To intro a little bit about myself. early 40s but still young at heart. Working overseas. Love networking and befriending new cool friends. Love beautiful woman and love to party and good drinks.

To give back a little to the community. Some places I remembered their name and fun.

KTV De Macau - remember paying 5k for a room for 6 ppl and taking girl home is another 600rm. Lots of PRCs and looks like the girls might not be stationed in the club since we have to wait a while to get to the lineups.

KTV in Menara Building (donít remember the name and it has been while) - about 5-6k for the room and lots of local Malays and Chinese. One of the crazier experience I have partake in. It was a bachelor party and we had shots poured all over the girls for the bachelor to pick up. With an option to extend the party.

Changkat: love the laid back atmosphere and bar hops experience. Love the slow pace of sipping my drinks down while watching the ppl walking by.

A hostess bar named H2O: mostly Thai but good looking beer hostess and Heard that if you are smooth talker and good looking, you might get a freebie in the toilet.

Yes 2 clubs. Is a nice scene of good looking Thai and the ratio of girls to guy is weirdly off in a good way. Had to get a table with some Hennessy package. Damage is couple grand as well. Is one of those places where your girls get to go on the stage and you have to buy a bouquet of flower as a tribute/ sponsor for them during the beauty contest.

Beach club is overrated...

Until next time.

Looking forward to learn from all the party master here.

J
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 21-11-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3580 / Power: 18
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junbug View Post
Hi All,

I am not super new to KL night scenes but I am super newbie to this forum. Saying that. All my info are 2-3 years disconnected since I only get to travel to Malaysia every 1-3 years.

Will be in Malaysia this December so would love to hang if anyone going to be partying around second week of December.

To intro a little bit about myself. early 40s but still young at heart. Working overseas. Love networking and befriending new cool friends. Love beautiful woman and love to party and good drinks.

To give back a little to the community. Some places I remembered their name and fun.

KTV De Macau - remember paying 5k for a room for 6 ppl and taking girl home is another 600rm. Lots of PRCs and looks like the girls might not be stationed in the club since we have to wait a while to get to the lineups.

KTV in Menara Building (donít remember the name and it has been while) - about 5-6k for the room and lots of local Malays and Chinese. One of the crazier experience I have partake in. It was a bachelor party and we had shots poured all over the girls for the bachelor to pick up. With an option to extend the party.

Changkat: love the laid back atmosphere and bar hops experience. Love the slow pace of sipping my drinks down while watching the ppl walking by.

A hostess bar named H2O: mostly Thai but good looking beer hostess and Heard that if you are smooth talker and good looking, you might get a freebie in the toilet.

Yes 2 clubs. Is a nice scene of good looking Thai and the ratio of girls to guy is weirdly off in a good way. Had to get a table with some Hennessy package. Damage is couple grand as well. Is one of those places where your girls get to go on the stage and you have to buy a bouquet of flower as a tribute/ sponsor for them during the beauty contest.

Until next time.

J
nice FR..............jan2019 perhaps .dec is holiday month for me
Old 21-11-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
nice FR..............jan2019 perhaps .dec is holiday month for me
I might be back the week before CNY. Let me know
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 22-11-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 15
tck306 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertck306 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertck306 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

De Macau closed for good for some time d.

The manara one cud be Wisma MPL Club 8 which is still there i think

BC price had gone up and mainly for short visit oversea biz trip guys / tourists.

there are new clubs now which are mainly atas one for goyong and RM1K for 4 hours chick. lower grade ones will be mainly conqured by VCs.

QUOTE=Junbug;18047487]Hi All,

Until next time.

J[/QUOTE]
Old 23-11-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

Bummer De Macau is closed.... I thought that was a pretty classy venue.

I was told Mercury KTV is pretty fun too, thinking to try that this time, any insights on that venue?

One more intel to share, Scott Garden beer pubs, unless you are regulars, do not expect good been hostess service. Sorry for the random intel
Old 23-11-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 15
tck306 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertck306 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertck306 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bummer De Macau is closed.... I thought that was a pretty classy venue.

I was told Mercury KTV is pretty fun too, thinking to try that this time, any insights on that venue?

One more intel to share, Scott Garden beer pubs, unless you are regulars, do not expect good been hostess service. Sorry for the random intel

Mercury is mainly with local Malays GRO, depending on day, it cud be quite fun but someday u get dino.

scott garden is sunset also d bro....only if u like thai girlie pub.

de macau was classy like 5-10 years ago. now plenty of new KTVs are up d.

PM me your preferences and i will direct U to the correct ones.
Old 23-11-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Pm sent!

There is another place named Chandelier, been there twice, first time was about 5 years ago. And it was packed with pinoy and all modelly. It was a fun night of drinking beer there. Donít remember the ktv charges back then. But the last trip was two years ago and it was dead but we got free ktv room with their beer packages. The girls lineup at the time was an Indonesian girl band..... they all look like 17 yo..... I guess there is nothing wrong with that except is not my personal taste.

J
Old 02-12-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 8
papercutz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpapercutz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpapercutz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
Mercury is mainly with local Malays GRO, depending on day, it cud be quite fun but someday u get dino.

scott garden is sunset also d bro....only if u like thai girlie pub.

de macau was classy like 5-10 years ago. now plenty of new KTVs are up d.

PM me your preferences and i will direct U to the correct ones.
Interesting thread. Been out of the KTV scene for the past 2 years, previously hitting up F1 in conought , Golden Palace in Kuchai and East club at Pudu. Rates are reasonable there and then. The more atas clubs like D2 a bit too rich for my taste and parties with too big a crowd.

What's the prices like at Mercury? Never tried a Malay GRO place before. Heard can be quite wild.
Old 02-12-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 9
aLinux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank Q !
for sharing

You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 03-12-2018, 08:37 AM
Samster

Folks,

Pm me if you feel like hanging out second week of December. A KTV safari in planning with Bro tck if you like KTV scenes.

J
Old 06-12-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Folks,

Pm me if you feel like hanging out second week of December. A KTV safari in planning with Bro tck if you like KTV scenes.

J

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the PMs.

Just to levelset some expectations. This trip is totally me begging bro tck to bring me around, so i am already committed to buying him a night of free booze all night or the KTV package or room rate. We are only discussing in more classy places so expect to spend a few grands if you choose to come out
Old 10-12-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
A Simple Man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyA Simple Man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank You For The Sharing

will return the favours whenever possible

thanks everyone here for giving me a second chance to share and contribute.
Advert Space Available