The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2016, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 11
voreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of light
Re: I was Naive (Story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter View Post
Who flatter me, there are a lot of good story Writers too.
Ts, here gd writer alot, but a gd writer that update like u.... none!!!
u r one and only i can chase everyday.
i bookmark 11 stories only your daily uodates few time...
shoik!!!
Old 14-07-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 10
IceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by voreg View Post
Ts, here gd writer alot, but a gd writer that update like u.... none!!!
u r one and only i can chase everyday.
i bookmark 11 stories only your daily uodates few time...
shoik!!!
ya man unlike TS i am so lazy to update my story like him
Old 14-07-2016, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
blogwatch is Cool - loads of Potential

How you remember all the details
Old 14-07-2016, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by banger_boy View Post
Maybe the boss also reading.....
Lolz ! Boss also reading !

Or maybe he is the writer.. he also like to use the word 'hybrid' !!

My boss is TS !! Gulp !! LoL !
Old 14-07-2016, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

Doing some compile and realised till Joanne is already 50 pages, really never noticed u wrote so much
Old 14-07-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster

ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS,

Story long long is good good and should publish as it is as it has authentic feel. A thick paperback, all black cover with silver and red wordings for title.

if intending to publish, get a good and ngeow lawyer to draft and read fine prints. All rights (characters, storyline etc) must belong to you, including video rights, film rights for all categories, podcast, audio reproductions, anime versions, magazine interviews. Every single idea you chope and take royalties or own 100%.

50 shades of grey will be nothing compared to your epic. The ang mos will be totally blown away !

Rock On Bro
Old 14-07-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 10
IceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Bro TS,

Story long long is good good and should publish as it is as it has authentic feel. A thick paperback, all black cover with silver and red wordings for title.

if intending to publish, get a good and ngeow lawyer to draft and read fine prints. All rights (characters, storyline etc) must belong to you, including video rights, film rights for all categories, podcast, audio reproductions, anime versions, magazine interviews. Every single idea you chope and take royalties or own 100%.

50 shades of grey will be nothing compared to your epic. The ang mos will be totally blown away !

Rock On Bro
yeah nxt thing we knw the christina joanne evon jasmine ann felicia stephanie plus all the gals involved take chopper come after TS
Old 14-07-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 15
lunzi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlunzi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

lol cant wait to see how Gloria "education" will proceed from here
Old 14-07-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster

Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

Soon it was recess, Ah Kai waited for Gloria with me and WeiQi came. To me WeiQi was a nice girl, sweet, soft and demure. She never really bothers with what Ah Kai did and was fine when Ah Kai told her she was busy.

I looked on WeiQi comes to Ah Kai, she seemed happy not knowing Ah Kai was going to let her go, it might be any day from now. This really affected me, If Ah Kai was letting WeiQi go because of Stephanie, I believe I would lend my full support but his indication of going after Cindy somehow disturbed me.

Ah Kai soon called WeiQi aside, I can only guess what was going to happen.

I looked at Gloria, thinking if I would face the same situation one day.

Gloria: Yang, you ok?

Me: Eh Gloria, if lah I say if, If I want to break up with you then you ok or not.

Gloria: The reason for the breakup is?

Me: reason ah? Maybe I say I sian already... No no maybe I feel we not suitable?

Gloria: Then I will ask you the reason why you think we not suitable Lor.

Me: then if I tell you reason already leh?

Gloria: Then u will think Lor.

Me: think about what?

Gloria: Think if I need to change Lor.

Gloria's words let me know only one thing, she is not giving up on me that easily. But before we can carry on talking about this, WeiQi ran pass us. She was crying and I ask Gloria to go take a look at her, and when Ah Kai saw me he did not seem to care and these are the words he told me: Break already Lor.
Old 14-07-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mightyzeus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah story getting more exciting leh. So many different girls.. Waiting for me
Old 15-07-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

I did not speak to Ah Kai for the rest of the day, I was upset and I did not know why. Truth to be said I was no better than Ah Kai, What was the reason I was with Gloria? I could not say the same for her as compared to my 3 "wives", I could proudly stand tall and said I love all Jasmine, Ann And Felicia. But for Gloria, do I really have love for her?

I gave in and pat Ah Kai on the back before leaving class, and Gloria ran to me telling me she will be with WeiQi today comforting her. I nodded and asked her to take care of her, before going down to the canteen making pages to my girls.

I met the girls at Bishan, and seeing them really makes me happy. It was the kind of joy that comes to you once you see them, and everything else at that moment just doesn't matter.

Felicia: Eh Idiot why you like so quiet today,

Me: I today abit tired, nothing one lah.

Jasmine: In short, he is just lazy.

Ann chuckled: Lawrence, must have not slept well.

Me: yah, I need Ann's massage now.

We packed our food and as we walked back to my home Ann was already massaging my shoulders.

Jasmine: Ann you are spoiling him.

Felicia: Ann I also want.

Ann talks softly to me: I go help Felicia first ok?

I nodded lightly in consent.

Ann smiles and moved over to Felicia massaging her.

Felicia: Ann, you must teach me this one.

Jasmine: Good! Then you can break the barbarian's bones.

We soon reached home, and had our lunch together at the living room.and when we finished, I helped Ann with the rubbish as she clears the table. We enter the living room it was a rare sight for me to see Jasmine reading in her glasses.

Me: Jasmine? Are you doing that to attract my attention?

Jasmine: You wish, I need to read up today, I don't have time for you.

Felicia: Idiot, I also got homework.

It was funny how everyone suddenly became busy, Ann just smiled at me: They want to let you rest.

Ann pushed me into the room from behind, and asked me to lay down.

Ann starts kneading on my shoulders, I have become more accustomed to this now that I can lay on my stomach with my face facing the sides. It felt good as she rubs on my back with her thumb in circular motions. It was so comfortable that I fell asleep and the last thing I remembered was that Ann kissed me on the cheeks.

Light taps on my shoulder woke me up and I saw Ann smiling sweetly at me.

Ann: Lawrence, we have to go.

Me: So early?

Jasmine: Eh pig, it is already near 5pm.

I woke up and took a look at my clock, it was 445pm.

Me: Sorry sorry, I slept for so long.

I got up and took my keys and washed up, unlocking the gate for them after opening the door. I walked the girls to the station and Terminal respectively, it was after that when I checked my pager the was a reminder and it was a page from a unfamiliar number.
Old 15-07-2016, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Christina is BACK!????
Old 15-07-2016, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BigCiv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wahhh seehhh.. Cliff hanger how to sleeeeeeep?
Old 15-07-2016, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TIRWD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnykhan View Post
Christina is BACK!????
Seems like it
Old 15-07-2016, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceSpearz View Post
yeah nxt thing we knw the christina joanne evon jasmine ann felicia stephanie plus all the gals involved take chopper come after TS
Yipes ! The Taylor Swift Gang on the attack !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1