The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 15
kaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
he juz want someone tall n slim... dun mind even if hav big boobs horr...
Slim, tall with big boobs I like.
Old 26-02-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky_509 View Post
L18H38G69

This girl SYT and big 34D i think.Name Paeng?21 years old..

To my liking sia.Will definitely RTF lol

Got her line.Got bird tattoo below the neck.lol
I went to verify her boobs....not sure if they are D...but it's quite big and a bit droopy because t they are soft type. Ok not really my kind of boobs even though size is big enough.

What surprised me is that her figure actually quite good. Curvy body and no flabby stomach. Skin very smooth but a bit on the dark side.

I think she is quite green still...or maybe she's just the gentle type. You dont get that Pro feel ...I like. Skills average ...bj very weak. I like her gf feel....accomodative during fj, like her expression n moans. No kissing though , a bit disappointed otherwise will rate 8/10 for gfe feel.

Overall I was surprised . Went recce many house but seems chiongster out in full force today.
Old 08-03-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
Kit69 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Tried G69 from L18H38

Yes natural huge knockers, sagging but its natural due to the weight.
Likely close to D cup.
Very nice to fondle and suck.
Very Soft and watery type. When u bang her hard u can see the knockers swing up and down.

Some tattoo above the cheat area but i like gals with tattoo.
Look wise above average but wont say she hit pretty zone for me.
However the figure and boobs she had is enough to make my bonk day.
Old 08-03-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
MeesuaMeesua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone around geylang area now wanna la kopi then go walk walk see see look look pm me. 28 chinese male need some guides hahaha
Old 11-03-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kobe83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at geylang 2 week ago. Girl told me now not much customer. Why ar?
Old 11-03-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Girls always say this 1 la, even the ang pai i go have to queue for her, she also bluff me very little customer

Its a small little white lie they tell to make u feel like they are not a well used public pussy fucked by a long chain of guys before ur turn came

Also extra benefit sometimes guys will give them tip after they say no customer no money blablabla
Old 13-03-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Girls always say this 1 la, even the ang pai i go have to queue for her, she also bluff me very little customer

Its a small little white lie they tell to make u feel like they are not a well used public pussy fucked by a long chain of guys before ur turn came

Also extra benefit sometimes guys will give them tip after they say no customer no money blablabla
to confirm if they are lying, just check the register book....lol
Old 13-03-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
Kit69 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any more recommendations for big boobs
Old 14-03-2019, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 12
SBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
to confirm if they are lying, just check the register book....lol
Yah, averaging 20 a day I believe
Old 14-03-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
shy711 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Is there any girl in CAT 50 who allow us to hug kiss and lick her lips tits and pussy, if so can suggest i m looking for one.

I am a tits lover i like cuddling more than sex
Old 14-03-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 19
moaner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymoaner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any gals give lovebites? Need recommendations.
Old 15-03-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 12
tiikokia is a Helpful and Caring Samstertiikokia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

heard about g88 670 manage to try her tits, C cup
Got a milf look, lots of kissing and allow frenching, playing and sucking those soft melons.
Old 16-03-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster (B)

My big boob girl now is 183869...but it's not really her boobs that make me RTF..I just like her for some reasons..she s actually quite pretty...in the dim lights ...her face kind of remind me of Eva Mendes lol....no joke...

She actually has a very nice figure...beautiful s line hip....but because she is short her droopy boobs hide most of her torso from the front. If she has a firm b or c cup...No horse run.

Another thing of note is she is damn tight...when I fingered her , I thought she was quite wet already...but when she tried to enter my cock from the top there's difficulty going in. She was like quite inexperienced and tried to force it in...other girls would simply apply more lube.

I seriously like fucking her....very satisfying...service wise don't expect too much. But otherwise she is a very nice girl. Those like you feel like you want to care n protect her type....jialat I think kena gong tao lol
Old 16-03-2019, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
My big boob girl now is 183869
Boobs enhanced or natural?
Old 16-03-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Boobs enhanced or natural?
bro, enhance no droopy one lah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1