The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Re: My MP cheonging diary

After work the next day, buay tahan liao. Msg her ask her say I want massage after work. She say sure and helped me book a slot. She needed to come 1 hour early because her shift haven't start.
(I'm surprised these days still got 24 hours massage)

This massage place is at a row of shop houses, with 2 or 3 pubs that open at night. There are also 2 massage shops in the same row. I've been to the pub before: got beer and dart games.

I went into the shop as instructed and tell the counter girl I want Annie (let's call her Annie). She counter girl then led me into the massage room for a shower. The sun is soooo hot and bright outside that when I walked into the massage room, I felt blinded in the dimly lit rooms. I took my shower as Annie entered the massage room.

Just like the picture, she got long hair, look like late 20s.
She wore the massage shop uniform, I think is red polo tee and black long pants.

Woo... Of course not as chio as picture. But still not bad: 6.5/10 will slowly up to 7 points

She ask me to lie on the bed then started her massage. Power pack real massage. I rate her massage 9/10 because really authentic one. Can fight with W*nn*e from my previous encounter. We chit chat abit during the massage. She can be talkative too in real life. But we don't have too many common topics.

About 30mins into the massage, she ask: whether can tear off the paper underwear. From here on the teasing starts with massaging on my upper tights to 'accidentally' brushing on the balls. Then she use her 5 fingers to brush my balls. Woot! I love it man..

Later, She ask me to turn around. Then ask me whether I want the $50 or $80 package. I took the 50. So she oiled the shaft and started working on it. Damn I feeling loved so I Sat up and pecked on her neck. She resisted a little but hands still working. Although it's $50 package, but I just try my luck on her body. She didn't resist and never say anything like she loved it too.

Greedy me.. After boobs touch where? Go further south liao! Hehehe.. But this time she say: $50 cannot touch. But I ask: then can I touch? She never say anything.
Don't care liao.. I try to unzip her.
Never say anything
So I try to feel into her panties.
Waaaa.. Clean shaved!!!

At this time I feel like fucking liao. Sibei high. I ask her can fuck or not. She say cannot. No fucking here. I keep asking keep psycho tell her how much I love her (Hehehe..)

Then she say next time. (yes la!)
So we continue our private parts playing till I fired off and left a happy man.
Old 26-05-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

Don't feel like writing about this MP liao because recently got more exciting story that just happened out of no where. So I'll just write a short note on the next visit.

It's the same thing the next visit, but I went there on the morning this time, hoping to bonk her. The massage is as usual, the teasing also about same as last time. This time she pull up her shirt and bra, unbuttoned her pants and pull down to let me play.

The girls really look like a slut when they do that. We should take a picture to let them see what they have become.

This time I get a good feel of her pussy. I must give her the best pussy award. It feels like a very young girls 1, firm and tight and clean shaved. There's no loose pussy lips, the skin at sides of the hole all damn firm and even the pussy tip is also small and firm. Just by touching the pussy I know that inside is going to be tight.

All these playing is of course not up to my expectation. I ask her to lie down so I can bonk her, but she doesn't want.

It's back to hj till I cum. still not so bad, at least I get 1 min bonking..

Last edited by l0v3r; 10-06-2018 at 06:16 AM.
Old 26-05-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

It was Friday night, don't feel like going MP because sure packed 1. So decided to go for after work beer with friend. They like to go those hang flower joint with China girls. I thought I no chance 1 la. Who fatter wallet who win ma, unless you charming and good looking also got chance. Well, unlucky me. I got nothing, that's why I usually go MPs.

Going these hang flower joint once in awhile is fine. Hang out with friends and can chit chat with the girls. Play some drinking games, give abit tips lor. I also don't expect to have any happenings.

When we go into the pub, it's still early. Got a few girls taking the early shift. We chat and play some drinking games with them. Their looks standard lo. About 6.5 /10.

Each of us "take" 1 girl to accompany us lor. Take means later prepare to tip her liao. I'm sitting on those bar chair as we played some drinking games. I Sat with my legs abit open, and occasionally brushed on her ass. I can feel that her ass is quite round. Feels like she got sexy ass. But I didn't think much about it.

As we drank more and more, she started to get closer. The girls who wan to get ur attention always kay seow when they laugh they put their head on your shoulders. She put 1 time 2 times then suddenly we are hugging each other liao.
She also say stupid things like she want me. She want to make me drunk tonight lol.

I starting to get sot tio her liao. But must control! All these girls sibei teh 1. Must becareful not to fall into kc trap.

This crazy slut suddenly ask me to be her boyfriend.
First thought: flower joint boyfriend. Must be want alot of tips or hang flower lor.
Then she still say: "I'm serious!".
Scare me sia. Of course I say no la.
Then she ask: "why? I want to know the reason."
Easy reject answer yet not hurting: "I don't know u well"
(I don't even know what she wants, money or love or sex)

So I test water lor. I ask her if bring her out how much. She go ask her manager. Later she come back, she tell me no need to pay. Wait for her to knock off at 1am then she go out with me. "wa she really crazy or what?"

To be continued...
Old 26-05-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah... sot tio liao... Please continue story bro !
Old 26-05-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Fantastic update bro!
Damn colourful sia your cheonging diary!
More pls!
Old 26-05-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

The drinking session continues.. I suddenly realise that she didn't butterfly to other table the whole night.. She was with me all the way even when the pub is full. But I was also reaching my limits of drinking. It's still early, I can't bring her out to fuck. Ask her how much to bring her out also don't tell. But my friend tell me is roughly 100 per hour before her knockoff timing.

Too ex for me. But it's still early, a few more hours before she can go out. I test water again, anyway I'm not expecting to get a fuck tonight.

So I tell her I am too drunk to drink anymore. I want to go back home first. After she knock off then wechat me to go out. I went home first then wechat her.

Some of the messages we sent..
Me: "要玩放工找我"
She: "好"

Then she would say things like:
"真的要我吗"
"你爱我的是吗"
"会不会发展太快"
"我还没下班"

I didn't talk about sex but she tell me
"我不知道进不进得去"
Me :"哦。没事"
"哈哈, 开心就好"
She: "你会觉得我爱钱的女人不喜欢我"

All hers :
我想但有点怕
你以后就不要我了
真的可以是吗
爱我一辈子

我会慢慢的让你爱我一辈子
我有自信

(she must be crazy)

Anyway, at 1am she knockoff liao she really ask me to pick her up.!

I bring her to Marina bay. Hope can find some dark spots to do the job. Hehehe..

To be continued...
Old 26-05-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
The drinking session continues.. I suddenly realise that she didn't butterfly to other table the whole night.. She was with me all the way even when the pub is full. But I was also reaching my limits of drinking. It's still early, I can't bring her out to fuck. Ask her how much to bring her out also don't tell. But my friend tell me is roughly 100 per hour before her knockoff timing.

Too ex for me. But it's still early, a few more hours before she can go out. I test water again, anyway I'm not expecting to get a fuck tonight.

So I tell her I am too drunk to drink anymore. I want to go back home first. After she knock off then wechat me to go out. I went home first then wechat her.

Some of the messages we sent..
Me: "要玩放工找我"
She: "好"

Then she would say things like:
"真的要我吗"
"你爱我的是吗"
"会不会发展太快"
"我还没下班"

I didn't talk about sex but she tell me
"我不知道进不进得去"
Me :"哦。没事"
"哈哈, 开心就好"
She: "你会觉得我爱钱的女人不喜欢我"

All hers :
我想但有点怕
你以后就不要我了
真的可以是吗
爱我一辈子

我会慢慢的让你爱我一辈子
我有自信

(she must be crazy)

Anyway, at 1am she knockoff liao she really ask me to pick her up.!

I bring her to Marina bay. Hope can find some dark spots to do the job. Hehehe..

To be continued...
Up u bro. 😊
Old 26-05-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

We held hands as we walked around marina barrage area. She said my hands are so smooth. Her hands are rough because she need to plough the land back at home.

We walked and looked around for places to sit down. She was wearing high heels so she took them off and walked bare footed. Her feet power 1. Can walk bare footed. If Singapore girl will kpkb. I didn't offer my slippers. Should have done that.

There were many small rest area that look like "training shed" along the bridge. She said she's tired and want to sit down to rest. I can't believe it. She sit down 1 min start action liao! All the kissing just happen. In 3 mins my pants were unzipped. Lol..

Cannot la.. That place too bright liao. So paiseh. So I ask her to continue walking to somewhere darker. We continued to the end of the bridge.

Then we found a seat quite dark to sit down. But she dun wan. She choose the grass patch behind LOL!!,power sia.. Field training before 1. She wearing dress sit down then lie down on the grass then I also lie down lor. Army also like that ma.

The hardcore action starts. Within 5min I'm showing my kuku in public again. Unexpectedly she give me ice cream! Power.. I feel that my cock quite smelly that day, but she eat it like she love it!

Later she move her panty to the side and start riding away.. She really like to ride cock man. As she ride she like me to suck her nipples. Her breast is those nua nua kind like water balloon. But who cares? Free fuck.

She say she cum 2 or 3 times.

After that she say want to go home liao. OK good! Fuck and go. Don't waste time.

Last edited by l0v3r; 27-05-2018 at 12:14 AM.
Old 26-05-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow ! Interesting ! On grass !
Uppz yr points tomolo when my power returns
Old 27-05-2018, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 27-05-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Welcome back bro nice story
Old 27-05-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

Yesterday felt like bonking her again, so I tell her what I felt like doing. She say OK after work meet me.

Hotel all cannot go because need 2 person ID. So I use hourly car rental to pick her at 5am. Later bonk in the car lor. That time grass also can liao, car should be OK for her haha.

When I picked her up, she was wearing jeans
I thought: wa piang eh how to fuck like that?

Anyhow, I drove her to a multi storey carpark. She say she thought we will be going to a place with bed 🤣🤣🤣

We just get the action started. I quickly get rid of that jeans then later easier to put in. Scarly she tell me she no mood to fuck in the car. Just foreplay. OK la atleast she give ice cream again Hehehe..

After the no-shot-fired foreplay, we Sat in the car to talk. She tell me how hard it is to work in the pub. Very hard to get tips. If I didn't tip today, she would have worked for free

Some of my thoughts about her ranting:
It's common for her to receive 0 (yes big fat ZERO) tips a night with no basic pay. Life is really hard for these girls. But she is not so bright on the way she work at the pub: no butterfly.
She would just stick to 1 table whole night. I pity her. See the way she work in the pub is really dumb.

I ask her to go to another table when a new customer walk in she would always tell me one of these few reason:
- this customer is that girl's regular.
- this customer is that girls boyfriend. She won't be happy if I get tips from them
- I don't know them (wtf)

She say that she's happy her friend introduce her to a job here. So she hang $20 flower for the girl (yup u didn't read wrongly. Her friend sing song on stage and she tipped $20 flower for the reason that she intro her a job here)

More crazy stuff as we chat. This part I'll never understand the craziness...

She asked whether I'm married. I not sure why I told her the truth. So she asked alittle about my wife, my life. But what she said was stunning: "don't worry I'll make you happy" as she held my hand and lie on my chest..
Old 27-05-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Sounda like advanced level kc trap haha Be careful bro!
More pls!
Old 27-05-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Sounda like advanced level kc trap haha Be careful bro!
More pls!
Haha dun think I'll meet her until next week. Anyone got hotel to intro that need only 1 id share pls.

Will airbnb work?
Old 28-05-2018, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, enjoy reading it. keep on sharing TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1