The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-02-2015, 01:23 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by kychin View Post
For fans of VIP massage at huay kwang mrt, do note that the shop is closed.the girls and some of the staff have relocated to the madame near to nataree. The vip girls will be sitting on the couches and not in the fishbowl. Found this or by accident today.
VIP Massage R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
About the police, I'm just wondering cos I have never been approached by police before in BKK, so now after the military rule, and bombs, don't know how much they stepped up.
Walau eh military rule lagi best.
Stable and peaceful.

Most Thai police are useless lah.
You so scared of Thai police for what?
If scared don't go Thailand as it's a cowboy country.

I encountered some plain clothes police detectives before.
Well that's another story.
Old 10-02-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Is it not possible to program it that only a maximum of one or two first lines appear when somebody hits the "quote" button? And NOT to repeat any pictures.

After all, its easy enough for one to just click on the arrow right after the Original post's nick if one needs to read the whole post.

Such a measure should save Boss a lot of bandwidth plus make it easier for us to read threads. Most times I access the forum on my mobile and its a pain in the neck having to scroll over so much repeats.

Just suggestin'

SEAJ

there is an obvious flaw if quote function is to work in that manner. it would mean that nobody will be able to choose the part that they want to quote. the main purpose of the quote function is to give users the freedom to quote either one or two lines, an entire passage or the whole post as they see fits. I understand the basis behind your request, but that defeat the true purpose of the quote function, instead of strict limitation, some forums actually implemented the policy of warning, penalising and eventually banning users for quoting an entire post, instead of specific lines or passage they wish to comment on, without any obvious specific reasons. However, enforcing such policy means extra thankless work and effort from the moderators and admins.
Old 10-02-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
there is an obvious flaw if quote function is to work in that manner. it would mean that nobody will be able to choose the part that they want to quote.
i just hope your reply dun spark another big reply...pls dun reply anymore on this point...see I dun even reply because I knew the answer is not possible...sometimes dun need to reply the obvious...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-02-2015, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
can you please dun quote the whole post....

guys keep your forum sweet and sharp...otherwise newbies kept quoting entire post..

maybe should zap those who quote whole post...
Sure. I'll amend it. Too lazy to quote select parts as I usually post on mobile.
Old 10-02-2015, 07:19 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisno View Post
Sure. I'll amend it. Too lazy to quote select parts as I usually post on mobile.
you still quoted the whole post...already told you not too...but you just did it...deserved to zap...

read boss post back in 2004...http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...56&postcount=2

Old 10-02-2015, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
you still quoted the whole post...already told you not too...but you just did it...deserved to zap...

]
Lol Ok. I thought it's only three lines. Zap away dude I don't care about points.
Old 10-02-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Posting lately have a lot of restrictions. So its best not to post photos as well?

Anyone game for a drink tonight?
Old 10-02-2015, 08:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Hahaha some people really the ti ki.
Old 10-02-2015, 08:19 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Hahaha some people really the ti ki.
I use mobile to post too. So sometimes its hard or a hassle to edit the "quote" that u are quoting.
Old 10-02-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
I use mobile to post too. So sometimes its hard or a hassle to edit the "quote" that u are quoting.
I use mobile to post too...but i still managed to edit...

I still post photos with freedom so long I am here to share and not to profit...

Old 10-02-2015, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
I use mobile to post too...but i still managed to edit...

I still post photos with freedom so long I am here to share and not to profit...
Lol, if im not wrong, I think u are a moderator or something in this forum. I am not so sure as I do not follow this forum other than these two threads about Thailand. So I presume u have lots of time to watch and maintain this forum. Unlike most of the usual samsters excluding the regulars are unaware and not so well informed about quoting and editing quotes. I admit quoting the whole chunk of pictures can be a sore or a whole lengthy paragraph of essay can be tedious for someone reading from a mobile phone (I myself ) but I guess quoting from a small paragraph of maybe 10lines should STILL be alright. But that's just my view.

No offense anyway, a coyote girl only makes 50baht for a drink she was given by a customer. The rest will be profited by the boss. He has overheads and staffs to pay etc. I really wonder what I can profit from that 50baht, perhaps 10baht? I rather off sending thai girls to SG and make 1k plus SGD for each lady.
Old 10-02-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

Lol, why moderator posted and deleted off his own posts?
Old 10-02-2015, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I really wonder what I can profit from that 50baht, perhaps 10baht? I rather off sending thai girls to SG and make 1k plus SGD for each lady.
It is a very thin line now on whether what u posted will be advertisement. Dun bother too much, just move on... U dun need SBF to earn money.

Take an example, if I own a bar but I dun state I have a bar... I just post photos of my gers then I write a FR on them and those interested can pm me... so does this define as advertisement or FR?
Old 10-02-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is a very thin line now on whether what u posted will be advertisement. Dun bother too much, just move on... U dun need SBF to earn money.

Take an example, if I own a bar but I dun state I have a bar... I just post photos of my gers then I write a FR on them and those interested can pm me... so does this define as advertisement or FR?
Luckily I did not post any coyotes photos in the forum ( no intention to anyway) but I did request one of the bros to post some kapoo models photo from not 1 but several kapoo joints. Does that label me as advertising and making a profit from the kapoo joints? And probably that bro also gets a comm for uploading the pics for me. Lol.

I dun worry anyway just wondering why postings nowadays need to be very careful if not will get zap for quoting , labelled as profiting and even have posts being deleted as deem fit by a solo individual. Gone are the good old days when sharing and postings on this forum are with less restrictions.

Yup by the way, ever since I frequent soi cowboy which I never did in the past, tons and tons of Singaporean are seen at the bars. For every 5 mins ( not kidding ) i sit outside the bar chilling talking to my coyotes, I would see a group of SG guys walk past or inside my bar or the opposite bars. I guess the volume of SG tourists way surpass the number of samsters reading this forum.
Old 10-02-2015, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I guess the volume of SG tourists way surpass the number of samsters reading this forum.
Definitely members in SBF visiting Thailand are very small. There are still thousands who dun bother about forum. I went Srinakarin local beer garden drinking met 2 SG guys, chatted with them the whole night. They are curious what is SBF

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1