The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2006, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
I am one of them nothing great just helping bros to sexitify....
I knew it must be you. Who else have this energy and chiong spirit. Whatever you told me that you gonna retire are in fact all bullshits..heehee

So you still chiong the 141...despite the control by your OC...must have endured lots of late nite punishment..

Pls post your FR..do not hide behind your backside.
Old 16-10-2006, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
typersg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I am sorry to ditch you guys but no one turn up after long waiting and calling. I am solo in LKF nothing to do but drooling all way when so many SYT passerby.

Your guys next time must plan for additional days in hk so i can bring you guys around to test local dish. I forgotten you and me is congenial. We both craving for local pussies.

Next time come back for holiday please bring along note pad to jot down all pretty WL. I can see both of you are becoming lost souls after watching so many WL in Jordon. Next time i will wait for you guys return and let beat hk pussies force. Next trip CWB and TST !!!!!
No worries Bro! BTW, the 2 bros i mentioned are Bro Buster and Bro Rokket. U rox guyz! I'm so sorry for being so late too!! hehe... BTW, i can't remember which unit and floor i went to for the 141.. maybe bro buster can help me.. hahah i really cannot remember... i dun even know her name!
Old 16-10-2006, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Damn you!!! Trying to count me out, i will get him abu nei nei too...
Quote:
...into HK, he sure will kenna our confinement till he service or being serviced by 10 girls
1st I kena AR by sumo wrestlers, so now deserve this honour eh? Can promise me virgin bonks if I dare go on this do or die terrorist mission to CP?

PB, your gf may punish your eating 141 side dish by asking you to carry chamber pot on your head in inner circle..

Sebast, I'm off to Hdy for some R&R next weekend. 1 bkk gal going there to warm my bed...
Old 17-10-2006, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn you!!!! You rather choose BKK than HK & CP; which mean you prefer tomyang then orient chinese dish.

We can get you virgin bonk as long you come here.... We will endeavor to sexify you. We have keep our promise so when are you coming down here in HK hamburger hill. We need factual answer n no diversified of topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang
1st I kena AR by sumo wrestlers, so now deserve this honour eh? Can promise me virgin bonks if I dare go on this do or die terrorist mission to CP?

PB, your gf may punish your eating 141 side dish by asking you to carry chamber pot on your head in inner circle..

Sebast, I'm off to Hdy for some R&R next weekend. 1 bkk gal going there to warm my bed...
Old 17-10-2006, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 22
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaxes
Does that mean we gonna get free flow of beer and most importantly ladies at your courtesy?

I can share my B151 if u can take it!

FREE flow of beer, ANS: NO

BUT 1 on 1 FREE BEERs!! Happy Hours only!!

Last edited by hplanet; 17-10-2006 at 11:07 PM.
Old 17-10-2006, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 22
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I am accessing to the website and did stringent study of the beer festival. It seem like not tempting to me. What to do!!!I must be present because of my good wingman big day.

Boss, any chicken wings? keke hehe
Old 18-10-2006, 09:17 AM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang

Seems that Tom Yum Gong Tao have penetrate you deeply. Even the last time you come to HK, you also bring along a Tom Yum. Bro...next time come over alone, we will try to remove your TY GongTao by planting another HK GongTao....

To HDY...You better be on 24 hours alert, and check under your bed
for that famous claymore bomb...their nails will penetrate deep into your balls and cock if activated.
Old 18-10-2006, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hplanet
FREE flow of beer, ANS: NO

BUT 1 on 1 FREE BEERs!! Happy Hours only!!
Like that is costly leh.....got to pay entrance fee plus pay extra beer....and they don't sell by bucket or jug...I love German Sausage but the drinks....errr
Old 18-10-2006, 12:11 PM
Samster

Level 11 in Jordon side but forgotten about unit number. The prettiest and lovely smile WL on that level.

Bros who are interested can ring all bells on level 11. She quite easily to be spotted because she own very lovely smile and her room design like queen's room . It will fantasise you like having adultery with queen.

This is all i remember sorry if informations are limited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by typersg
No worries Bro! BTW, the 2 bros i mentioned are Bro Buster and Bro Rokket. U rox guyz! I'm so sorry for being so late too!! hehe... BTW, i can't remember which unit and floor i went to for the 141.. maybe bro buster can help me.. hahah i really cannot remember... i dun even know her name!
Old 18-10-2006, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Level 11 in Jordon side but forgotten about unit number. The prettiest and lovely smile WL on that level.

Bros who are interested can ring all bells on level 11. She quite easily to be spotted because she own very lovely smile and her room design like queen's room . It will fantasise you like having adultery with queen.

This is all i remember sorry if informations are limited.
Brother, I search thru all Jordan street directory but couldn't find a building named "Level 11" where the helll is this building? You know Jordan is BIGGER than Toa Payoh?? Be more specified la. Zap you with my bazooka then you know..
Old 18-10-2006, 12:15 PM
Samster

Yeah quite true;maybe it a bit cosy but his bday. We have to try turn up.

If you think German Sausage is expensive keep your option open i can even get you abu nei nei sausage.

Please turn up if you could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Like that is costly leh.....got to pay entrance fee plus pay extra beer....and they don't sell by bucket or jug...I love German Sausage but the drinks....errr
Old 18-10-2006, 12:18 PM
Samster

If you want chicken wings i buy it from Wellcome. You want it in Cook or uncook but no promise on good taste If you are not sexistied i could even bring you to TST 141....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hplanet
Boss, any chicken wings? keke hehe
Old 18-10-2006, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Seems that Tom Yum Gong Tao have penetrate you deeply. ..next time come over alone, we will try to planting another HK GongTao. To HDY...You better be on 24 hours alert, and check under your bed famous claymore bomb...their nails will penetrate deep into your balls and cock if activated.
Heard of implants?? Hehehe

Jokes aside, you guys already tempted me with CP delights. Wanna be seduced now... Bio OC calendar, will be in touch for great escape
Old 18-10-2006, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah quite true;maybe it a bit cosy but his bday. We have to try turn up.

If you think German Sausage is expensive keep your option open i can even get you abu nei nei sausage.

Please turn up if you could.
no thanks for abu nei nei sausage, you can keep it for your own consumption. Recently have been very poor due to all saving dump into the stupid PCCW share and ICBC stock.

I have also to pay for my partner share, of food and drinks....she is a good drinker, might drain all my saving which I cannot go 141 later.
Can we bring our own liquor? If so, will be good.

On second thought, suggests to hplanet to organise it in Pacific club, they are much cheaper there..why go to German pub?
Old 18-10-2006, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
waks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys , what happen sex141.com ? doing my R&D stuff.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1