The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post

Pop would like to remind especially newbies not to try using shortcut like the yellow line that caused malaysia's world-famous FRU unit to be deployed... Do your own homework, don't just come here ask for contacts!!
Pom likes your new acronym "POP" which is a term of endearment for calling "Daddy" in American English. If you add sugar to it, then it will be sugar pop

Luckily, Wildboar being PRC, does not attract attention from those who are not Chinese speaking cheongsters (including Banglas) and those who had kena Vietcong charms, otherwise Pom will also receive a long list of enquiries and Pom had to read them even when lim kopi at ACE, to finish the list.

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 04-09-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

All of a sudden, so many cheongsters wanted to meet Pom
Pom is flattered, sibeh paiseh liao

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 04-09-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hornybastard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Strange that another bro had bad experience. I, on the other hand had good experience. Went there 2 days ago.

I took her as I manage to get a FR from a bro that just taken her. He also had good experience from her.

My FR as below:

Name: Ling Ling
Hair: Blonde hair with few bleached streaks (longer than shoulder length hair)
Body : 5' 3" Slim with fair skin.
Boobs: C
Positions : Cowgirl, Doggie and Mission.
GFE: 8/10 .. she even lie down with me for a while after done.
Hygiene : She shower herself.. no shower me before and after.
BBBJ : Yes .. a bit on the soft gentle side.
Damage : RM80
WIR : Yes

Tight pussy. Her place is on the 7th floor so I do not know if there is more than 1 Ling Ling. I think she normally ask customer to leave on their own and she stay in the room for a while before going back down.

Anyone taken this Thai with huge tits before ? She has been here for a while and did upgrade her tits. FR from a bro is that she have not service but don't complaint.. anyone taken her before ?

Thanks.
Old 04-09-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybastard99 View Post

Tight pussy. Her place is on the 7th floor so I do not know if there is more than 1 Ling Ling. I think she normally ask customer to leave on their own and she stay in the room for a while before going back down.

Thanks.
Pom always think in such a wave length: One man's meat is another man's poison.

Variety is the spice of life.

Normally, flip cars do not hurt your pocket much but leave some bad taste and bitterness, that is why Pom is not too adventurous now. Limited air mani and mani (money) to spare and to test many now. Better use the money to lim kopi o
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 04-09-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
(normally Mole ZeDong visits ACE like this fashion as pictured below)
I thought normally Mole ZeDong visits ACE like this fashion as pictured below...

Old 04-09-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabread View Post
I wonder OneStop there should be better because they charge higher normally.
Sadly your wondering couldn't be more incorrect... OneStop charge higher but quality is shit. service rush can be as bad or worse than ace with girls asking you to finish faster. price now gone up to 130, of which 10 goes to the indian guys sitting outside the premises who help to "jaga" the place. rooms tend to be dark as though no electricity. don't expect to have access to a toilet. the only positive is that the stock is mainly PRC (fairly SYT) compared to ace, but only around 15 girls working there compared to over 50 at ace.
Old 04-09-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
I thought normally Mole ZeDong visits ACE like this fashion as pictured below...

That fatty boy boy pictured, is a mad sex maniac called Kim Cheong Cunt, not as handsome as Mole ZeDong (when younger) and no where as intelligent as Mole ZeDong.

The way he is pictured to be "overwhelmed" by girls, looks more like those Banglas who the moment they step into First Floor, all PRC's and Vietcongs will rush over to pull those Banglas as they are easy meat (more like hyenas)

Those days I deployed my Red Army to "cheong" like this

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 04-09-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sadly your wondering couldn't be more incorrect... OneStop charge higher but quality is shit. service rush can be as bad or worse than ace with girls asking you to finish faster. price now gone up to 130, of which 10 goes to the indian guys sitting outside the premises who help to "jaga" the place. rooms tend to be dark as though no electricity. don't expect to have access to a toilet. the only positive is that the stock is mainly PRC (fairly SYT) compared to ace, but only around 15 girls working there compared to over 50 at ace.
Pom concurs with POP's opinion. Only the food stalls at SOS serve better food and cleaner air flow (ventilation) as compared to ACE.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 04-09-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Pom likes your new acronym "POP" which is a term of endearment for calling "Daddy" in American English. If you add sugar to it, then it will be sugar pop
right now the only sugar that pop can afford is the weekly angpau to my vietcong flytrap yuen. few weeks ago when her cu-chi tunnel was on leave, pop visited her to be sextified by her sweet mouth... 20 mins BBBJ + 10 mins CBJ (sadly no CIM). best BJ session pop ever had, lasted so long due to self-service that afternoon before visiting her

this yuen GFE is so good, even when she's not operating also people queueing to visit her. but at least got to spend almost 2 hours with her for the same price. after my turn some uncle visited her with dinner and chat with her without any deeds taking place, but still giving her full angpau, lucky girl... indeed her charm is like the vietcong trap shown below

Old 04-09-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

POP:

Last time our group we had one cheongster whose name I dun even want to mention now, used to patronize your fly trap, Yuen (Pom heard it was Nguyen, a common name among Voetcongs) whom he claimed to be excellent. Pom also used to hammer Camel who was Excellent until she adopted latest flip car stances.

Anyway, Pom still fall for "booby traps"

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 04-09-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
POP:
Last time our group we had one cheongster whose name I dun even want to mention now, used to patronize your fly trap, Yuen (Pom heard it was Nguyen, a common name among Voetcongs) whom he claimed to be excellent.
bro pom, i don't believe that the yuen that i've been visiting is the same one that you and some other taikos have been mentioning, for this girl has only started working at ace this year... but wah it seems that fellow cheongster (whom i think i can recall his identity correctly, having read all the posts here months/years back) has offended pom to a very strong level

anyway, info for all bros thanks to yuen reporting. please be alert when visiting ace, because there is a new farking problem besides MIB typhoon. yesterday night a gang went up to one of the floors and targeted WGs and cheongsters with knives. wallets, handphones, watches were taken. those cunts then fled from ace before the ground floor jagas can catch them.

this is especially concerning because there are so many places in that building where you can be cornered - lifts, stairs, walkways on each floor... pretty much every-farking-where. bros just be careful of those surrounding you!
Old 05-09-2017, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[/QUOTE]

Bro Pom,

This one is truly voluptous .... all the best assets at the right places
Old 05-09-2017, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post

Bro Pom,

Can you kindly lift up the pearls ... for us to...to view the tunnels ,please...
Old 05-09-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
please be alert when visiting ace, because there is a new farking problem besides MIB typhoon. yesterday night a gang went up to one of the floors and targeted WGs and cheongsters with knives. wallets, handphones, watches were taken. those cunts then fled from ace before the ground floor jagas can catch them.

this is especially concerning because there are so many places in that building where you can be cornered - lifts, stairs, walkways on each floor... pretty much every-farking-where. bros just be careful of those surrounding you!
This is actually a hoax circulated on and off since about 2 years ago especially among the Vietcongs. Pom had checked with Wildboar and she said nothing had happened and those lanchai bouncers had not alerted them to be careful of thugs.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 05-09-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
Bro Pom,

Can you kindly lift up the pearls ... for us to...to view the tunnels ,please...
Bro Panda2rocks:

Pom has a weakness falling for big and beautiful boobs. That is why Pom still relish in fondling / sucking Camel's boobs while hammering her but alas, Camel is now a flip car.

In nature, you need to dive down to deep waters, search for the oyster and prise it open then only can get those pearls, not the other way round i.e. move the pearls to prise open the oyster woh
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1