The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2003, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
stonethrow is Cool - loads of Potential
--------

anyone know what is honey age..
Old 10-01-2003, 02:55 AM
kingkong

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Counter said Honey is 30+
But she looks much younger !
She looks like the Korean actress ( Qin Yin Ji) now staying in Singapore. Maybe Honey is her daughter.
She is fair with nice hair style and jovial character.
Also her dressing is quite modern and not auntie type.
Girls at this age is hotter than young school girl age.
They are even hotter at 35 to 45, Hee Hee Hee !
At this age, they are less choosy and cum easily if you can make them comfortable !
Old 10-01-2003, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by kingkong
Counter said Honey is 30+
But she looks much younger !
She looks like the Korean actress ( Qin Yin Ji) now staying in Singapore. Maybe Honey is her daughter.
She is fair with nice hair style and jovial character.
Also her dressing is quite modern and not auntie type.
Girls at this age is hotter than young school girl age.
They are even hotter at 35 to 45, Hee Hee Hee !
At this age, they are less choosy and cum easily if you can make them comfortable !
Are you refering to the right gal? I tried Honey and it was
horrible in all aspects, different from what you said. Not worth it brudders.
Old 12-01-2003, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Honey Taste Good !

Quote:
A girl called Honey is worth trying.
Very fair, shoulder length hair, sexy looking face, medium built and fleshy.
She wears a black skirt and maroon watali ( a blouse that exposed her right shoulder ). It made her look very seducing.
Her massage skill is very good.
Half way through the massage, I brushed my fingers over her thigh. She didnt move away. I know she is OK. So I took 1 step further and caressed her bum and feel for her panty. She thrilled me when she moaned and said that I was making her wet.
I slipped my fingers under her G-string and wow, it was true, real wet.
r u her ex daiichi fan, who also went to celestial to find her???
Old 12-01-2003, 05:46 PM
Samster

chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by girllover
Bro Bummer73, Casanova is a health centre, The 2 shops at Haji and Bali Lane are massage shops. Massage shops very small, no facilities, no attached bathroom, health centres big, almost all with attached bathroom, few no facilities but most has lots of facilities and food and tv rooms.

Was walking by somewhere and heard some people making fun of Casanova, I hope I didn't start all this by giving a negative comment on Casanova on this forum. Casanova can be something great with all the great facilities and decors, I hope the boss and the miko girls can come out with something to show the world how great it can be.
wat a rare chance to hear ppl tok abt casanova,
probably abt the KTV.
i knoe jane, ex MIKO, got share in casanova.
r u jane herself?
then better improve on casanova.

1. foot massage as advertised , still not available.
2. snack, bread, sometime dun have. nothing no snack.
3. no cold drink, all hot.
4. air con after 9pm not cool.
5. av room , white elephant, got hard ware, no vcd.
i think its for show only.
6. recept not co-operative, not allow customer to bring food in.
7. benefit of member ship , limited to $5 discount only.
8. recept left earlier then customer , wat a big joke.
although still got ppl inside.

Last edited by chukeliang; 12-01-2003 at 05:51 PM.
Old 13-01-2003, 01:09 AM
samson

Wink Give him time to improve

Whether Jane has share or not I don't know.
But thru my friends, I was told that the BOSS is the Man who is very friendly and very hard working at introducing customers.
He is almost there every day.
As one brother said that the BOSS could be very green in operating this type of business, someone should feed back all these comments to him directly so that he can improve on them. So we can all get better RETURNS !
Old 13-01-2003, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
girllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bro chukeliang, please lah! I don't know who is Jane, heard a lot about her in this forum though but don't think I want to have her in one of my sessions, me only interested in bonking young pretty girls. Might have seen her on my visit there on their opening day, but don't know how she looks like.

People are not talking about Casanova, rather making fun of it. I guess people may say that the boss wants to wear a bigger hat than his head, or laughing at the awkard combination of the new wonderful decors and old girls, or just simply at the negative comments Casanova got right on the first day of its opening. When I post the first negative comment on this HC on this forum, I am merely reacting to the bad experience I had with this HC, I do not have the intention of making it a laughing stock for other people. Anyway, like I said, I think it has potential, the name of the HC is good: very nostalgic (sorry, forgot how to spell this word), the settings are good: new, high tech, good ambience, if only the girls are good, then it will be perfect. Before I set foot in this HC, the name reminds me of the old Hong Kong movie series San4Hai3Tang1 (direct translation: up beach) where they have those big grand night clubs in Shanghai with sexy beautiful girls singing on the stage or walking around entertaining customer and the customers there are all having the time of their life, I always have the impression that Casanova has that kind of aura that those Shanghai night clubs have, that kind of greatness where customer can really enjoy themselves while inside there, since it has such a wonderful name. My visit there totally crashed the wonderful image I had of this place but I think it is still not too late to make some appropriate changes to get to where it supposed to be.

I didn't know that beside the girls, there are still so many things that is not working well, looks like it is really a rush opening.
Old 13-01-2003, 11:07 PM
Samster

[. [/B][/QUOTE]

no aura ,no high tech, where got high tech, gal wearing high heel maybe.
the AV room with dvd and sense surround but no dvd, not even at the counter, is a big joke.
The fat recept dun even know there is a AV room with dvd, (when some young customers request to play some movies)tat is a big joke in the hc.

all rush job.............with lot of oil

Last edited by chukeliang; 13-01-2003 at 11:11 PM.
Old 14-01-2003, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
LeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I just went to today. And after all the talk of what a super spa this is, all I can say is..."Still a long way to go, keep trying"

Ok, the room is big. Yes granted. But with the mattress on the floor, well... then it seems pretty bare and empty. And that window... the whole room is so bright. I was expecting a more comfortable environment where the lights could be dimmed.

And who was the bozo who said they had a plasma in the AV room. It's a rear projection TV.

The toilet was so close to the public shower, what's up with that.

And that Sauna, super equipment, but who was the idiot installer?? It wouldn't hurt to use a bloody hammer once in a while, damn nails were sticking out of the seat and wall. I tot it was going to fall apart. But it was nice and hot, so that was good. Steam Sauna. Brand new, nice, Jacuzzi tub, small but nice for 2. And is that cam above the sink for real or for show ??

Last edited by LeeYokeYuen; 15-01-2003 at 01:15 AM.
Old 15-01-2003, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
girllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bro chukeliang, Bro LeeYokeYuen, thanks for the feedback. I am seriously thinking of going back there again, defying my own promise, as soon as they get some good girls in, to look at the state of the art installments as mentioned by some bros here, which I miss on my first visit there. Looks like I have to drop the idea again. Sigh! I was getting really excited when I heard they have plasma tv there with dvd and surround sound system.
Old 15-01-2003, 12:58 AM
Samster

LeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by girllover
Bro chukeliang, Bro LeeYokeYuen, thanks for the feedback. I am seriously thinking of going back there again, defying my own promise, as soon as they get some good girls in, to look at the state of the art installments as mentioned by some bros here, which I miss on my first visit there. Looks like I have to drop the idea again. Sigh! I was getting really excited when I heard they have plasma tv there with dvd and surround sound system.
Yes, they have a surround sound system but with all the speakers located in the front of the room... Got sound, no surround.
Old 15-01-2003, 01:15 AM
kingkong

Thumbs up Room too BRIGHT ?

There are only 3 rooms with glass windows : 1 big V.I.P room, 1 medium size room and 1 big room. The windows are sealed with aluminium foil. When the lights are switched off, the rooms are quite dark even during the day. Though not as dark as in a cave.
But this is a plus point. In Sammyboy forum, I remember one brother remarked that he dislikes the girl dimmed the room so dark until he could not see her action.
So this brother should choose these rooms. There is no escape for the girl, Hee Hee Hee
Old 15-01-2003, 09:44 AM
Samster

Re: Room too BRIGHT ?

Quote:
There are only 3 rooms with glass windows : 1 big V.I.P room, 1 medium size room and 1 big room. The windows are sealed with aluminium foil. When the lights are switched off, the rooms are quite dark even during the day. Though not as dark as in a cave.
But this is a plus point. In Sammyboy forum, I remember one brother remarked that he dislikes the girl dimmed the room so dark until he could not see her action.
So this brother should choose these rooms. There is no escape for the girl, Hee Hee Hee
Actually it depends, if the girl is not young. And not that pretty, then seeing her in a room where there's too much light is not appealing. I'll be able to see the amount of make up she uses, I will see the lines on her face, you know... the bit that get's hidden in a darker room. And sometimes, a darker room is to hide us from them and not always the other way.
Old 16-01-2003, 01:02 AM
kingkong

Question Bright room or Dark Room

Well, brother LeeYokeYuen, you got a point there !
Sometimes we don't want the girl to see our expression especially when she is new to us !
Luckily, Casanova has both bright and dark rooms to choose.
Those rooms facing the inside are very dark while those facing the windows are bright.
Also, there are 2 rooms other than the V.I.P. rooms with high beds while the rest are mattress on the floor.
So you can also choose whether to be handled high or low, hee hee.
Old 16-01-2003, 09:36 AM
Samster

Re: Bright room or Dark Room

Quote:
Well, brother LeeYokeYuen, you got a point there !
Sometimes we don't want the girl to see our expression especially when she is new to us !
Luckily, Casanova has both bright and dark rooms to choose.
Those rooms facing the inside are very dark while those facing the windows are bright.
Also, there are 2 rooms other than the V.I.P. rooms with high beds while the rest are mattress on the floor.
So you can also choose whether to be handled high or low, hee hee.
Well aren't we lucky. This place been open 16 days you seem to know everything about this HC. Almost every posting you have is on this place. I bet you could even tell me what brand sound system and dvd they have in the AV room. I was thinking of getting one myself.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1