The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2003, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!
Re: Re: Bright room or Dark Room

Quote:
Originally posted by LeeYokeYuen
Well aren't we lucky. This place been open 16 days you seem to know everything about this HC. Almost every posting you have is on this place. I bet you could even tell me what brand sound system and dvd they have in the AV room. I was thinking of getting one myself.
Bro LeeYokeYuen, yr pm is full leh. Can't pm u.

Any new development and recommend ?
Old 17-01-2003, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
LeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Re: Bright room or Dark Room

Quote:
Originally posted by seeknewss
Bro LeeYokeYuen, yr pm is full leh. Can't pm u.

Any new development and recommend ?
Sorry, I erased all the old messages to make room.
Old 18-01-2003, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ahsengahmeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
just went there today, nothing to eat, place is new, room is big
but girls are old, saw abt 4-5 girls only 1 is quite ok but don't know her name,some are ugly, honey not around until Tue.
Joan massage me, only special is HJ, and massage my bro $30, +$40 for HJ
she said is trained in Japan,probably work in Japan, and only person doing massage for brother(for brother's health), not pretty not ugly, but service not bad, work quite hard.
allow to press breast, not very big.
Old 19-01-2003, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 22
NOKIA6100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by ahsengahmeng
just went there today, nothing to eat, place is new, room is big
but girls are old, saw abt 4-5 girls only 1 is quite ok but don't know her name,some are ugly, honey not around until Tue.
Joan massage me, only special is HJ, and massage my bro $30, +$40 for HJ
she said is trained in Japan,probably work in Japan, and only person doing massage for brother(for brother's health), not pretty not ugly, but service not bad, work quite hard.
allow to press breast, not very big.
there is 1 similar gal from balestier, is her name also honey?
worked in japan before.
Old 21-01-2003, 01:36 AM
kingkong

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs up No Need Plasma TV

Well, brother Lee Yoke Yuen, let me answer your questions.
I like to try new HC to taste the new facilities.
So far, I like this place very much because it is very cosy, clean and tastefully designed and the entrance fee is a very good deal.
The entrance is bright and prominent, unlike many which are gloomy and hidden at corners as if customers should not be seen entering these places.
So this is the place to relax openly. There is nothing to worry about being spotted enjoying the facilities here.
Yes, the TV is a 51-inch Panasonic projection type. I have the same model in my home. It is a good buy. The quality is not inferior to the Plasma type. Plasma type TV is very expensive now because of new technology being used to make large display which is very thin . The theatre system is a popular SONY brand, which is aggressively being promoted currently. I have a friend who is selling this model at good price. PM me if you want a good deal. Spend your money wisely unless you have too much to spare !
Old 22-01-2003, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 22
dl2734 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdl2734 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile

Visited the place yesterday abt 1700 hrs.

The place looks promising but cramped. The WC was wet due to water splashing from the showers. There no food but a toaster was there.

Went to the room facing the back,yep quite bright. The design of the showers were not that good as the water was flowing down the drainage.

Overall the place is not too bad if you work on the food / drinks and the AV facilities. The price is most attractive at $35

PS : There have been cases of theft in the place due the lockers' design so do't leave valuables in the lockers

Last edited by dl2734; 22-01-2003 at 12:16 PM.
Old 24-01-2003, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 22
nikon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynikon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hi Folks..

Been away for quite a while....and was feeling out of action, so decided to pop by this new joint....

When entered, I was greeted by a recept, whom is a man, anyway wat the hack....ask for any Ang Pai, and was responed Yen, so went with his recommendation....

Entered the room and showered, waited for 10minutes then came Yen the Ang Pai....everything very SOP....and learned that she's perviously from Novatel Hotel, one of the Health Center there.... Jue Gen was proposed by her, and i agreed but felt abit ex...S$70...

rating:

Boobs -- small 4/10
Face -- look abit old, around 31year old
Allow fingering
CFM-- not really
Overall -- 5/10

-nikon
Old 24-01-2003, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
girllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bro nikon, Yen is from Miko lah! Didn't know she becomes the ang pai there now, maybe got share in the HC or very good terms with the Miko lady who has share in the HC and they keep pushing her to customer, thats why become ang pai now, sigh! looks like this HC got no more young pretty girls coming in.
Old 25-01-2003, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 22
nikon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynikon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hmmm....maybe she gotten a tight grip my my small head until my big head cannot think and listen properly.....to be honest, Jiu Gen isn't really that shiok....infact i opt for HJ instead after a long session of Jiu Gen, cannot cum at all...KNN... Anyway, thanks for the infor., appreciate that...til then

-nikon
Old 25-01-2003, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 23
lickme deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylickme deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by nikon
Hmmm....maybe she gotten a tight grip my my small head until my big head cannot think and listen properly.....to be honest, Jiu Gen isn't really that shiok....infact i opt for HJ instead after a long session of Jiu Gen, cannot cum at all...KNN... Anyway, thanks for the infor., appreciate that...til then

-nikon
Usually after a proper Jua Gen, HJ can last a long time. So not say you cannot cum, just not enough time.
Old 26-01-2003, 12:27 AM
Samster

seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by lickme
Usually after a proper Jua Gen, HJ can last a long time. So not say you cannot cum, just not enough time.
I don't usually like Jua Gen as most gals doing it is not for
real, just so so. I have high expectation so the best Jua Gen
at this HC is Doris. Mid-30, not pretty, short but she take it
slow and easy with her JG and end it with a HJ shoot out. She
charge $80 and will do FJ if you're regular with her.
Old 26-01-2003, 01:46 AM
kingkong

Thumbs up Rita = Eurasian

Hey, all Brothers who like Eurasian girls !
I was recommended this new girl RITA.
WOW, her shape is Oo La La !
C Cup and with 38 inch chest I guess!
Tall and tanned, with blonde long hair and sexy eyes, She looks great with a ring at her nose and was wearing a very seducing dress with sexy straps covering her bare back She did a very good BM.
I can feel her big soft BOOBS moving slowly all over my body.
Very siok.

After the session, when I was walking out, I almost bumped into a group of 4 potential girls who came for interview. All very pretty and young. I checked with the recept and was told that they are from DICKSON which is not operating

Last edited by kingkong; 26-01-2003 at 01:50 AM.
Old 26-01-2003, 11:29 PM
Samster

Re: Rita = Eurasian

Quote:
Originally posted by kingkong
Hey, all Brothers who like Eurasian girls !
I was recommended this new girl RITA.
WOW, her shape is Oo La La !
C Cup and with 38 inch chest I guess!
Tall and tanned, with blonde long hair and sexy eyes, She looks great with a ring at her nose and was wearing a very seducing dress with sexy straps covering her bare back She did a very good BM.
I can feel her big soft BOOBS moving slowly all over my body.
Very siok.

After the session, when I was walking out, I almost bumped into a group of 4 potential girls who came for interview. All very pretty and young. I checked with the recept and was told that they are from DICKSON which is not operating
Hey kingkong, how is Rita's looks and u only do BM? Nothing else? Does she do bbbj and fj ?
Old 27-01-2003, 12:51 AM
kingkong

Her BM was so good; that I cum while her tits brushed my little brother.
So, where got energy to try other?

Definitely I will try. Again next week
Old 27-01-2003, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
girllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sorry bro KingKong, can't stop laughing after reading your post, this is the first time I heard BM also will make a person cum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1