The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-10-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Yep, fully agree. Annie is really fun to spend time with.
Good that she somehow improved. Just wished that she don't go and confront every customer she thinks wrote a bad MR about her.
Old 16-10-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Tvelveosix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for xiao xia https://sglonelyguy.info/xiao-xia-massage/
When she first opened the door she seems abit cold. I thought to myself: Man did i just make a wrong decision. I showered alone but after she warmed up to me and help me clean up.
then came the massage, honestly idk how to rate massage, anyway wasn't there for it. But I'll give it a solid 5/7.She uses her phone sometimes but it was only for like 1 or 2 mins. She also teases ur dick when it comes to massging ur butt heavenly feeling.
then came sensual. HDLY she was pretty playful, tickling my little bro until the precum was oozing out.Jezz, she was good. She let me like fuck her thighs in the HDLY position not sure if u guys can picture it, pretty hot position .
then she blows air into my ears and light pecks all over my face got me really high. Then came the finale when she lies beside me licking nipples and I exploded on my body.
paid up left a happy man.
Location wise: 10/10 discreet & convenient(for bros who take public transport)
Looks: 10/10
Photo is confirm plus chop is her. Very good complexion no pimples look like baby skin.
Sensual : 9/10
Half Nude. Slow HJ , kissing of nipples allowed(no sucking tho).( did not do full nude she say just period then got some blood) nice catbath, smooth skin all over. overall very enjoyable
Service/Attitude : 9/10
Very polite and service oriented. Massage was relaxing. And full one hour of service.
Rtm: yes, professional massage lady who deserves more support from bros here.
Note: as i was leaving her roommate opened the door for me, her make up gaogao tho. quite a looker anyone knows the link to her roommate might try her next, or maybe TRAMA?LEL. Thanks if u can let me know. and kudos to the bro i saw when i was leaving hope u had a blast.XD
Old 16-10-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
rabbitnet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rui Rui is definitely my vegetable, petite with high GFE, sweet voice, young body. And her soft moans whenever i touches her. a bit of restrictions on the lower body, perhaps she's hurt by people before and was too rough on her.

Looks : 8
Body : 7 (not for boobs lovers)
massage : 7
HJ : 7.5

https://sglonelyguy.info/rui-rui-massage/
Old 16-10-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 11
robinx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobinx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Long time no po fr here.
Today ready 胆粗粗 want to try new ML, cos my fav ML no free and I ready need “expo” out my stress. So open W side found no.64 central gham me then giv myself a chance to go and try. I know w side a lot of boom... but ready want to try out. Kena boom so many time but I tot no everyday also kena... then make a call sms.

Location: central... no good for public transport. Single studio
Reach her place... door open... abit... want to back already but look closer still accepted... from website photo I can truly said: Meitu + lighting enhance a lot... the photo is her but need to add on 5-8 years... some of FR there abit true some over... she very very skinny... I believe she is the most skinny ml I meet from pass few year.

So after inside room, SOP shower myself then lak on bed. She take off her clother to fully nude. Then giv me a first shoot. Boobs A+ imagine bukit timah in the middle of Changi airport. On top of timah got a very nice cherry nuts. Boobs small but skin smooth and I like the cherry... to lick...

GFE : hmm maybe I’m those who need to speak more then I just open mind to talk... this part she totally fail on me... 3/10 for here. Roaming 4G south part just outside the door with very hairy pussy... for those who like hairy may like her.

After 1st shoot start to massage... hmm just soso only. Good thing is she never reply msg or call during whole section. No time watcher too. Mostly we quite till 2nd shoot... abit boring for me just relax only.

So... again sry my poor English with explanation. RTM or not.. maybe I will stick to my fav ML...

All above my 2cen. Hope u enjoy my style explain.
Old 16-10-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitnet View Post
Rui Rui is definitely my vegetable, petite with high GFE, sweet voice, young body. And her soft moans whenever i touches her. a bit of restrictions on the lower body, perhaps she's hurt by people before and was too rough on her.

Looks : 8
Body : 7 (not for boobs lovers)
massage : 7
HJ : 7.5

https://sglonelyguy.info/rui-rui-massage/
Agree. Decent service at a decent price.
Old 17-10-2018, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bountiful12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried this two girls before? Heard they stay tgt, not sure which is btr.
https://sglonelyguy.info/co-co-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.info/daisy-massage/
Old 17-10-2018, 04:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

did some1 remove my mr for weiwei n yiyi...
Old 17-10-2018, 05:22 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by intergce View Post
did some1 remove my mr for weiwei n yiyi...
System admins have become quite strict about any mention of non sponsors on my thread so do take note. Even if you try to disguise it, as long as it suggests a certain non-sponsor it can get deleted.

Note, not by me hor. This applies esp for a particular site that is tangentially linked to a moon and a were-like creature. Go figure.
Old 17-10-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Don't know about Xiao Tu. But An Xin go home liao.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
To clarify, An Xin never go home.
She stop ad for a while for personal reasons that’s all.
thanks......
Old 17-10-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Tried Long Nu. Her 2nd time here. Also my 2nd time rtm.
https://sglonelyguy.info/long-nu-massage/

Massage 8/10 she really make sure u losen up know her stuff and have strength
Looks 7/10 won't reject and look young in mid 20s
Figure 8/10 ample top but no butt just like majority prc
Service 10/10 she will put lots of effort
Location 6/10 not easy access unless you drive.
Damage as stated with tips for effort

Managed to arrange with long nu last night
I can see why opinions can be divisive when it comes to her

She is quite direct and in-your-face so those seeking docile and submissive ladies may find it a tad uncomfortable
She has quite the Chao Ah Lian vibe but am sure will appeal to many bros here

Location is not ideal but shouldn’t be a problem for those who drive

There is a certain charm about her that will grow on you as the session progress
I won’t repeat all the other good points mentioned in previous MRs

RTM: definitely
Old 17-10-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Your avatar... one of my favs

Zara
Old 17-10-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
Agree. Decent service at a decent price.
Only decent? I’m considering either her or Angela.
Old 17-10-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 15
noosee is one of the Best!noosee is one of the Best!noosee is one of the Best!
Any bros tried ruby from SLG? My type but no mr on her yet.
Old 17-10-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Same for me. No issues with any ML i try to book but Yuki/Carol never reply me ever lol. Heard bros say she has limited working days and is very selective. Anyway these girls have different numbers checking groups and different ML different threshold. I still do text her for availability on and off but is never expect she will reply one, concurrently text my other more likely to get a slot ML. So if one fine day Carol/Yuki do reply then it's fated
I managed to booked yuki/carol last week, service still tip top never short charge, money worth spend
Old 17-10-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
perverto123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A short update on my sexcapades over the last month or so. Visited Olivia/Holly again after a really long break (precaution against being KC-ed) and was glad that she is still doing alright. Visited another ML in the Lavender area but I can’t remember her name so I shall not post about it. I guess the more relevant experience I have had would be with Mandy, whom I visited thrice last month. I am only providing an FR now because work has finally died down.

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10 (A bit too slim for my liking)
GFE: 10/10 (Had a lot of chemistry going between us so it was one massive make out and teasing session)
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 8/10 (Second shot was less enjoyable as the first shot had more teasing)
RTM: If I can find her contact again as I did not save her number

I have to say that my sessions were worth every cent only because of the good chemistry. Other brothers might have differing experiences. Furthermore, Mandy is such a sweet lady and great conversationalist (I would not have guessed it from her CFM looks). The location is not exactly discreet and there isn’t an area to wait so some might find it a bit more uncomfortable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1