The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
kyotojep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Below another guru forum which was great to read.

Happy weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Ths bro S.B.Y.1.

.................................................. ..........................

Good morning!

I'm going to slow down in my practice of BY-ing. I hv a lot more than I can handle at this time, in SG n in PRC. I'll not be actively looking for any unless she is exceptional...

BTW, there r 3 very pretty n cute SYT students in PRC who r ready to come to SG. They want 35 to 50K RMB a month plus expenses. Unfortunately, they r only 17. I shall wait patiently for them until they turn 18 next yr, hahaha. I know my style of BY-ing may not sit well w/ some frens n bros cuz I'm more than 3X older. Why not? They r willing n ready...in fact, they r most perturbed when I explained to them why they couldn't come now...no pun intended.

I'm thankful to my kakis n SBF bros here who hv given their advice n support to my BY-ing activities in my formative yrs. I hv the right ecosystem...hahaha.

There is an article I like to share w/ bros here.

Knowledge Alone Won’t Change You

Dear Bro Warbird,

So last week, I spent 6 days in the Caribbean working with a group of men and some women on facing fears, stripping away noise and honing in on deepest strengths.

Everyone stood and gave a talk on their deepest wisdom, their core power.

And I want to share with you the core concept of one of the talks – given by a Silicon Valley dealmaker.

The core is this: knowledge can change you only a little. What will help you truly transform is to build an ecosystem around you that supports you.

What does that mean?

It means you surround yourself with ideas, books, programs, audios, videos, podcasts, youtube clips that nourish your ambition and feed your advancement.

You jettison junk media that clutters your mind with trivia and you hone your mental instrument.

It means you surround yourself with PEOPLE who not only support your rapid evolution but who, like you, live lives that are devoted to growth and evolution.

You jettison those who want to keep you in your place. Who want to keep you limited. Who want to crunch your potential down to fit the convenience of their perception and imagined hierarchy. As you grow, as you change, as you gain skills, your very advancement will often threaten the status quo and role of your parents, your brothers, your friends. Be on guard! A few choice words from them may send you reeling back through weeks, months or even years of hard-gained wisdom.

As I see it, there are two types of people. First – those who are committed – almost like soldiers – to expand their minds, improve their bodies, deepen their ability to know and feel their emotions, to open their hearts to feel the reality of others, to achieve greatness at every chance and to love fearlessly no matter what.

And second – the living dead. Better looking that the Walking Dead – but no less in stasis. Just existing. Without a sense of adventure, growth or change.

If you are with me, then you are devoted to ever-greater success with women, ever more internal power and confidence (grounded in truth, curiosity and vulnerability).

And despite your highest estimation of yourself – you can’t to this alone.

We are social beings. We need tribes. We thrive on ecosystems of support.

So this weekend I want you to think about your ecosystem. What are reading? What are you watching? Who are you hanging around with? Are you getting coaching? Do you attend workshops? What are you studying? Who is supporting you?

Additionally – how can I support you? What do you need to learn? To do ? To practice?

Improvement is your choice.

So is the ecosystem you choose to live in.

Leave your comments below – let me know what you need. What you want. And where you want to go.

To Your Best Life,

GA, The Guru

Old 13-10-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
yangtao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also took me a while to understand what is "p-whipped".

Thanks bro WB for this wonderful thread, wishing to learn more too.

Enjoy your weekend bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyotojep View Post
Thank you Bro WB for a nice forum.

I really enjoyed this forum very much and hope to learn more.

Took me quite a few mins to understand what was " p-whipped". It actually meant pussy-whipped =( submissive to or dominated by one's female partner): cowed, henpecked, under the thumb, uxorious, whipped

Thank you and once again hope to learn more here.

Happy weekend.
Old 13-10-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ExactRightWord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just started reading from first page.
Like!!
Old 14-10-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertas View Post
Bro WB

Nice reply post.

Thanks.
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sochi View Post
Bro WB

What a detailed post below on the topic to bao a girl.

Also details to bao a girl in China province.

Cheers to you.

Hope to learn more.
Bro, tks.

XL 10:47:27 PM
..呵呵..现在在南宁有很多想包养学生妹的。但是都给价钱很低很低
WB 10:48:18 PM
多低呢?
XL 10:48:49 PM
最低的有2千一个月的..最高的1万一个月
WB 10:49:58 PM
太低了哈哈

Damage for keeping a cute SYT student in a second or third-tier city in China was surprisingly low in 2011. Probably 50% higher now. Cute and healthy SYTs are still a dime a dozen in China.

I really don't understand why so many rich and not so rich SG men would get mesmerized by old and ugly WLs, especially singers. It's inexplicable to me.

It's akin to paying $10 or more per share for a listed company for $0.10 of tangible and intangible assets. And, in the overwhelming majority of cases, these listed companies are in sunset industries or biz or are over the hill. It's very painful to watch.

Quote:
Bro WB

I am not sure why anyone wanted to up a girl before she turned 18 yo.

Better be safe and dun get into the law.

If anyone found with evidence of having sex with a underaged girl overseas can be prosecuted in Singapore.

So try not to be impatient.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

The age for commercial sex (for girls) was raised from 16 to 18 some yrs ago. But keeping a girl who is 16-17 full time is in the grey zone.

I always play safe and make sure the girl I'm keeping has reached her 18th birthday. I hv had at least 4- 5 cute 16-17 yo SYTs whom I refused to BY in the last 6 yrs. They wantedto come here on student visa. Some other men ended up keeping them in Hong Kong and China.

TY was 18 yrs and 2 months when I met her in March this yr. She looks much younger and cuter without any makeup n many people hv thought that she is 16. I hv checked her IC to make sure she is indeed 18 yo. I'm giving her monthly allowance which is at least 50% below market rates.

Quote:
How I wish can be like Dominique?

Bro WB will say must hv self-mastery.

Thanks for great guru post.
Bro, tks.

No, you don't want to be like him.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...n-case-settled

Even if the girl were a very beautiful and cute 18 yo SYT, he should not have used force.

He had a scarcity mindset and very poor taste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCSpader View Post
100% agreed with you on this!

Thanks for this wonderful thread bro.

Cheers
Tks, bro.

Worth repeating.

"Confidence, essentially, is the possession of the
ability to increase the value of others around you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by biaggi View Post
Well done Bro WB

Female guru sent you sex positions.

Really a nice world in this 21st century.

Will find out more.
Bro, tks.

Many female gurus hv sent me sex positions n sex techniques.

Have you tried it? Pls give us your FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biaggi View Post
Bro WB

Pardon me if I am wrong, thought your favorite girl was kk?

Nice meaningful sentences guru highlighted.

My Rule of thumb:
If you want her -ignore her
If you want to get rid of her-chase her

A bit gross to comprehend but after reading much of your thread easier to apprehend.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

KK was 18 yo when I met her in Dec 2009. She was my favourite girl for 3 months. She returned in 2013 and I refused to up her as she had put on some weight and appeared unattractive. She had a kid in 2015 and she became fat and ugly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owndays View Post
Very seldom females send sex positions haha.

Good job bro WB.

Cheerios.
Bro, tks.

Not true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guilin View Post
What a scary example here!

The PRC woman played so big.

If I am the hubby, will allow her to go back but must let the children stay back.

Anyway the hubby trusted her too much.

Well all these examples were shown on prime time TV series.

Hope bro WB don't mind me re-post Mr Chairman old post.
Bro, tks for quoting Mr Chairman's old post.

I like to make some comments based on my new perspective:

1) Mr Chairman talked about his friend and the woman as if their age differential was huge. The age difference is really too tiny for me. His rich bachelor friend was young, in his late 40s to 50. The girl/woman was NO SYT, at almost half his age and around 25? I now prefer my lao po, when I first meet her, to be 18-19, less than 1/3 my age.

2) His friend was a loser. He had the scarcity mindset. The woman's BF in China also a big loser. Two men fighting over a MILF w/ two kids? It's so pathetic. Both hv very poor self-mastery.

There is a famous samster, a self-proclaimed ladies man who had a kid w/ a PRC woman. She left him and the kid. He was devastated because he still loved her very much. He couldn't locate her. He texted me for advice. He was in his late 20s. My diagnosis? Scarcity mindset and poor self mastery. I told him to forget the woman.

If a very beautiful woman of my type bears me two kids n I get to keep them, I won't be displeased if she chooses to walk away. To be brutally honest, I would be very pleased! I could use the extra time, money and sperm to keep other prettier SYTs. They and the maids will take good care of the kids.

3) The woman in question was behaving exactly as how women hv been programmed by 100,000 yrs of evolution to behave. It's called hypergamy (using the new modern definition). Don't blame her. I would blame his friend.

4) My conclusion is that both Mr Chairman and his rich friend don't understand women at all.

5) The moral of the story, to me at this time, is NOT to behave like an emasculated wuss. Be a Badass Gentleman aka Prestigious Man. You will have a very hard time trying to fend off all the pretty SYTs or young women of your type.

Quote:
Another great Mr Chairman post from the past.

Love the highlighted in red.
Tks, bro, must think long term.

Quote:
Bro WB

Thank you for nice forum.

Ok noted will shun married woman too.

"Mark Cunningham spent over fifteen years with Ralph Lauren before starting his own design firm in 2005. He has worked on a wide range of projects, including residential interiors, hotel design, architectural consulting, and commercial concepts all over the world. Renowned for his curated, yet comfortable interior compositions and singular style, Mark has been honored to be included in the yearly list of America’s top designers by Elle Decor and Architectural Digest."

Did I get the right Mark?

Cheers.
Wrong person, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winugly View Post
Bro WB

Wish you another successful year in 2018.

Since the DJI is down 1,400 pts in 2 days. Any chance can pickup some good counters.

Below guru post really good.

I should try to go into a boxing match to impress my target gal.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

I hv not met a person who could predict the market correctly and consistently. But I like to buy good to great companies when they are undervalued. It's like BY-ing pretty SYTs at 50-70% below market rates.

Forget about boxing. Become a fighter pilot or astronaut or an American Board Certified Neurosurgeon. And the prettiest girls will flock to you, if you allow them.

Never try to impress a girl because it tells her that you're very insecure and needy. When TY met me the second time, she asked if I was a lawyer. I replied no, but didn't tell her anything else about me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winugly View Post
Bro WB

I love th eway you are direct response to a bro post asking for suggestions.

You are a master class now.

So you are the PRIZE and the gals will flocked to you.

Wish you good luck and in pink of health.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

I don't want to be a 'master,' because I'm a perpetual trainee who is relentless and who only accepts the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanzerf View Post
Fully agreed bro WB is a master class!

Thanks bro WB for sharing so much with us.

Have a great weekend.
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Thank you Bro WB for a nice forum.

I really enjoyed this forum very much and hope to learn more.

Took me quite a few mins to understand what was " p-whipped". It actually meant pussy-whipped =( submissive to or dominated by one's female partner): cowed, henpecked, under the thumb, uxorious, whipped

Thank you and once again hope to learn more here.

Happy weekend.
Bro, tks.

A MAN must never lose power in a relationship and never think any girl has more value than him.

Quote:
Below another guru forum which was great to read.

Happy weekend.
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangtao View Post
Also took me a while to understand what is "p-whipped".

Thanks bro WB for this wonderful thread, wishing to learn more too.

Enjoy your weekend bro.
Thanks, bro.

Cheers to all those who hv contributed to this thread.

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 14-10-2018 at 11:33 AM.
Old 14-10-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
sochi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
T

XL 10:47:27 PM
..呵呵..现在在南宁有很多想包养学生妹的。但是都给价钱很低很低
WB 10:48:18 PM
多低呢?
XL 10:48:49 PM
最低的有2千一个月的..最高的1万一个月
WB 10:49:58 PM
太低了哈哈

Damage for keeping a cute SYT student in a second or third-tier city in China was surprisingly low in 2011. Probably 50% higher now. Cute and healthy SYTs are still a dime a dozen in China.

I really don't understand why so many rich and not so rich SG men would get mesmerized by old and ugly WLs, especially singers. It's inexplicable to me.

It's akin to paying $10 or more per share for a listed company for $0.10 of tangible and intangible assets. And, in the overwhelming majority of cases, these listed companies are in sunset industries or biz or are over the hill. It's very painful to watch.

Bro WB
Nice and tks bro for reply.
Old 14-10-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
guilin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, tks for quoting Mr Chairman's old post.

I like to make some comments based on my new perspective:

1) Mr Chairman talked about his friend and the woman as if their age differential was huge. The age difference is really too tiny for me. His rich bachelor friend was young, in his late 40s to 50. The girl/woman was NO SYT, at almost half his age and around 25? I now prefer my lao po, when I first meet her, to be 18-19, less than 1/3 my age.

2) His friend was a loser. He had the scarcity mindset. The woman's BF in China also a big loser. Two men fighting over a MILF w/ two kids? It's so pathetic. Both hv very poor self-mastery.

There is a famous samster, a self-proclaimed ladies man who had a kid w/ a PRC woman. She left him and the kid. He was devastated because he still loved her very much. He couldn't locate her. He texted me for advice. He was in his late 20s. My diagnosis? Scarcity mindset and poor self mastery. I told him to forget the woman.

If a very beautiful woman of my type bears me two kids n I get to keep them, I won't be displeased if she chooses to walk away. To be brutally honest, I would be very pleased! I could use the extra time, money and sperm to keep other prettier SYTs. They and the maids will take good care of the kids.

3) The woman in question was behaving exactly as how women hv been programmed by 100,000 yrs of evolution to behave. It's called hypergamy (using the new modern definition). Don't blame her. I would blame his friend.

4) My conclusion is that both Mr Chairman and his rich friend don't understand women at all.

5) The moral of the story, to me at this time, is NOT to behave like an emasculated wuss. Be a Badass Gentleman aka Prestigious Man. You will have a very hard time trying to fend off all the pretty SYTs or young women of your type.

Cheers to all those who hv contributed to this thread.

Bro WB
Bro WB

Agreed with your reply above.

Cheers.
Old 14-10-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
tripleAAABBB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Very interesting proposition.

Bao both sisters under one roof. Can save on rental and 3peak.

Well done for a great thread.

Hope to read more.

Best cheers for weekend.

Quote:

Good morning,

Lately, I hv started a new strategy in BY-ing. If a gal n her sister or best fren r both my type, I boldly make clear that I want to BY them, together under one roof.

The results r better than I expected. In the last 3 1/2 months, 3 offers n 3 yes's!

I made the 4th offer today. She is a tall (169) n chio 24 yo Havelock Rd gal YX who accepted my BY last yr but I never upped her cuz of bad timing. She is now in PRC. The other day, I saw a pic of her younger sister NX who is very beautiful!! She is 22, though shorter at 165.

I told YX playfully via weixin that I want both of them to come to SG to be my mistresses, haha. She was very surprised: 真的吗?I said yes. She will try to convince her sister, hahaha. Everything would depend on their visa app...

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 14-10-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
tripleAAABBB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Beloiw were unbelievable facts.

Sperm is a great face cream - this is rather interesting.

Quote:

Good afternoon!

I hv been unusually busy lately...I hv to catch up w/ some paper work, etc.

The stock markets hv taken quite a beating in recent wks. Fortunately, my key investment is down only slightly. My lucky streak is continuing as my investment in another start up biotech co has done well. Recently, its key drug was recommended for approval by a FDA expert panel. Actual approval could come soon...

My lao po is 24 n she has given her best yrs to me...I hope she will return to PRC next yr to get married, just like GG.

BTW, CD, the now 23 yo tall Shanghai gal reconnected w/ me recently. Although I didn't like her pussy before cuz of...strangely it now appears exotic n sexy to me now, haha. She speaks very good English n now is working for a large company. She will return to SG soon.

Separately, I'm in the process of getting two 18 yo Chengdu gals to come here.

At this time I like to share "5 shocking sex facts" w./ bros here:

5 shocking sex facts

Sex facts are always brilliant. The problem is we all talk about sex so much that there’s very little that shocks or surprises us anymore. Did you know that there’s seven calories in one tablespoon of sperm (yawn)? Yet, sometimes you can find a crazy sex gem that boggles your mind. Here are five shocking sex facts that will surprise you:

Sex can help you give a great speech

Before you get carried away, we are not suggesting you hop into bed with your boss or sleep with the entire audience. However, having sex can help ease those all too familiar and very dreaded pre-speech nerves. This theory was developed by the psychologist Stuart Brody, who asked 22 women and 22 men to keep sex diaries about their bedroom antics. The group of men and women then had to undertake stressful tasks, like public speaking and mental arithmetic tests. Brody found that the couples who had had penetrative sex were less stressed and their blood pressure levels returned to normal at more speed that the others. Sadly though, those who “did it” alone did not reap the calming benefits, so buddy up before your next big speech.

The Victorians were filthy

It turns out that the Victorians weren’t the tight-lipped prudes we once imagined. In fact it would seem that the Brits of the nineteenth century were a rather fruity bunch. Not only was this the age that heralded the vibrator as a cure for hysteria, but it also saw a rise in kinky behaviour and tools, such as nipple piercings, pubic wigs and some rather gruesome looking sex chairs. The sauciness doesn’t end there though. Although it is still disputed, it’s thought that the term blow job also derives from this “prudish” period where people would speak about a ‘below job’ and referred to prostitutes as ‘blowsys’.

We kiss to inoculate

Researchers at the University of Leeds believe that humans kiss to inoculate. Women who catch cytomegalovirus typically cannot carry a baby to term. However, if women are exposed to the virus in small doses then they become inoculated. And how can you inoculate against the virus? Why, through swapping saliva of course. Therefore, the brain boxes at the University of Leeds have concluded that we don’t jump into bed with each other straightaway because if we did we might infect women. Therefore we kiss to protect women from catching cytomegalovirus. So pucker up and stay healthy by smooching.

Giving oral is as good as the gym

Sadly girls, giving oral will only benefit you if you’re the giver not the taker. A study has found that pleasuring a guy and swallowing can lower women’s blood pressure and reduce their risk of getting pre-eclampsia. However, if you don’t have the stomach to tackle your man’s area in this way there are other ways you can lower your blood pressure. Another study found that having regular sex with a partner you lived with could lower your diastolic blood pressure, whilst another study found a link between cuddling and reduced blood pressure. So, although you shouldn’t give up on the gym altogether, ladies, it might be worth swapping your sports kit for something a little slinkier once in a while.

Sperm is a great face cream

Although it’s not a great idea to bottle your man stuff and give it to your girl as a present, it turns out that sperm contains protein, which if applied to the face has the same anti-wrinkle benefits as moisturising creams. Apparently the white stuff can tighten skin and give you a little surgery-free facelift. Interestingly, this isn’t the only benefit sperm has to offer. It also contains zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium and fructose. Plus, if you’re still not convinced that sperm is super, a recent study in Albany found that women who had sex without condoms had fewer signs of depression than women who used condoms or did not have sex at all. Three cheers for semen.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 14-10-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Bahai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice and tks bro for reply.
Agree, a very good reply, thx.
Old 14-10-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
JoeSchooling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro WB

Agreed with your reply above.

Cheers.
Agreed with bro WB's reply too.

Thanks bro for this awesome thread.

Have a nice Sunday.
Old 15-10-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
madaphur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing thread here, thanks Bro WB.

Have a great week ahead!
Old 16-10-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

chongqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

What an excellent thread you have here. Congratulations for been successful owner of decade old thread.

Beautiful quotes below.

My Rule of thumb:

> > If you want her - ignore her
> > If you want to get rid of her - chase her

To beginners may be hard to understand. After playing the field think will start to understand better.

Cheers.

Quote:
Hi bro chenzong,

You hv touched on a fascinating subject. The power of attraction is awesome, but it is always governed by the immutable law of attraction.

The law of attraction simply states that you attract into your life whatever you think about. Your dominant thoughts will find a way to manifest.

Let me give u a few of my favourite quotes:

You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill

A person is what he or she thinks about all day long. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. - W. Clement Stone

All that we are is a result of what we have thought. - Buddha

Let me cite 2 examples of how the law of attraction can explain the following seemingly paradoxical situations.

1) The banks r eager to lend money to those who don't need it, whereas they shun those who need money desperately.

If u are very positive abt money, ur positive thoughts n feelings will attract lots of money n u will become wealthy, sooner rather than later. The banks will line up to give u loans n credit cards which u don't need.

If u are desperate for money n feel negative abt money, u will repel money n become poorer n poorer. All the banks will avoid u as if u were a leper.

2) There is a lot of truth in the following advice re attracting women. It's simplistic but basically true.

My Rule of thumb:

Why?

If u are very confident n believe u hv more value than a particular woman, regardless of how beautiful she is, u will ignore her. As a result, she will be more attracted to u. It's ur positive thoughts n emotions abt urself which attract her.

On the other hand, if u believe she has more value than u and u need to chase her to get her pussy, it's ur negative thoughts n emotions which drive her away.

Whatever u want to achieve, if u hv confidence n positive thoughts/beliefs/emotions all day long, day after day, u will eventually receive what u want. It's a certainty.

Dear bro chenzong, be very patient. If u are always very positive, in both ur conscious n subconscious mind, u will get the job u desire. It's a certainty.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 16-10-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

chongqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB great masterpiece below.

Your positive thoughts n emotions and focused actions will definitely bring u what u r seeking.

"A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else."

Become a MASTER of life, bro.

Another great example was Paul Getty.

Cheers.

Quote:
Hi bro chenzong,

Patience is a great virtue.

Your positive thoughts n emotions and focused actions will definitely bring u what u r seeking.

"A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else."

Become a MASTER of life, bro.

Best,

Bro WB

Hi bros,

Perhaps u should get a good position now, save up at least 6-month buffer, then u can go into business on your own. You could partner w/ someone or raise capital from investors...

While you're employed by someone else, dun sit idle; instead, u should actively prepare urself n get ready to become self-employed in a business of ur own choosing.

But whatever u do, read How To Be Rich by J. Paul Getty, read it at least 3 times. Then read it again every 3 months. He was named the richest man in the world by Fortune in the 50s.

Here is a recent article on the legendary businessman/investor:

The Great Minds of the Market: Getty's Grit and Glory

by Carl Delfeld, Investment U Senior Analyst
Thursday, May 24, 2012

Carl Delfeld

Upon seeing the first chapter entitled How I Made My First Billion, I knew I had a winning book in my hands...

J. Paul Getty's book, How to Be Rich, was recommended by Mark Ford in a recent column. In fact, he advised that even if you've already read it, read it again.

So I promptly ordered it and read it twice in one week.

What a fantastic book. Getty's life story alone is inspiring, but what makes it special is his blunt and personal advice.

Getty was fortunate to have oil and common sense in his blood in equal proportions.

His father was a successful businessman who moved west to become a wildcatter in the rough and tumble Oklahoma oil boom. J. Paul grew up around the business doing the tough and gritty work at the wellhead before striking out on his own.

With no capital at all, the first deal for this independent wildcatter gave him a 15% share of the profits. Then his father grubstaked him, taking 70% of the profits while the Oxford-educated son worked right next to the roustabouts with his battered car serving as his office.

By the age of 24, he became a millionaire. His next move was to explore for oil in California where his success expanded into property and stocks.

What makes this book different is that it isn't just about how to get rich, but how to live a full and rich life. In Getty's view, the key is to be a non-conformist, to be independent and willing to challenge conventional wisdom.

After reading the first chapter, I had a tremendous urge to jump out of my chair and dig for oil in my backyard. (I settled on just planting a tree.)

Taking on Getty's Life Lessons

The Getty story pulsates with activity, nerve and initiative. Here's my take on Getty's life lessons and how they can be applied to become a more successful investor and businessperson.

Be stealthy - Getty won his first oil property in a competitive bid for only $500 by using a bank as his proxy, thereby scaring away independent competitors.

Separate fact from opinion - Getty always tried to dig deep for facts and challenge "expert" opinions. He was one of the few wildcatters who studied and used geological data to make decisions.

Be independent - Getty loved being an independent wildcatter outwitting the big boys. It's hard to imagine him sitting in a cubicle, or any office, for that matter.

Look ahead and learn from mistakes - Getty was way ahead of his time in seeing great growth opportunities in international markets. Half a dozen times in his book, he literally kicks the reader to look beyond America's borders. And Getty doesn't pass the buck, but admits his blunders. One beauty was to pass on a bargain-basement opportunity to gain a foothold in the oil-rich Middle East in the 1930s only to pay $12 million for a Saudi concession in 1946. (Still a great move.)

Be patient, but take risks in down markets by finding quality values - Getty was a master in taking advantage of great stock values in depressed and crisis markets. Much of his great fortune can be traced back to the 1930s when he scooped up resource stocks and properties at bargain prices.

Finally, Getty chose his targets carefully and had the courage of conviction to jump in when others were scared to death. He put it this way:

"The big profits go to the intelligent, careful and patient investor, not to the restless and overeager speculator... The seasoned investor buys stocks when they are low, holds them for the long-pull rise and takes in between dips and slumps in his stride."

All great lessons and reminders to investors and businessmen of any skill level...

Good Investing,

Carl Delfeld

BTW, "patience" was mentioned twice in this brief article.

I know not everyone wants or needs to be the richest man in the world, but becoming independently wealthy should be quite easy, if one is to follow Getty's advice n take focused action.

I 1st read Getty's book on 10 March, 1995. I hv read it only several times since. It's time for me to read it again n again...

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 16-10-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
JackOfClubs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fully agreed, very beautiful quotes.

Thanks Bro WB for this excellent thread.

Have a nice day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongqing View Post
Bro WB

What an excellent thread you have here. Congratulations for been successful owner of decade old thread.

Beautiful quotes below.

My Rule of thumb:

To beginners may be hard to understand. After playing the field think will start to understand better.

Cheers.
Old 17-10-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
relentless1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning to all reading this thread.

Bro WB

Thanks for a lovely useful thread.

Reading this makes me wonder what had Paul Getty gets to do with the topic here. After reading, it all makes sense because without riches there is no way to do what you are doing that is BY.

Really hope to be like you in my later days.

I shall be motivated and learn the whole thread.

Cheers to all guys here.

Quote:
Good morning!

Global stock markets r in turmoils. This is very good news, but I want to see indices decline another 10% before I would start buying more.

"Buy when everyone else is selling and hold on until everyone else is buying- this is more than just a catchy slogan. It's the very essence of successful investment." - J. Paul Getty

Years later, Buffett didn't add much by saying: "I'm fearful when others are greedy, and I'm greedy when others are fearful."

Now back to the subject of "picking up gals."

A senior n most esteemed bro PM-ed me the other day re his KC for a legal PRC gal. He paid her a lump sum as an incentive for her to return home. I surmise that he was w/ her for a short time in PRC n then she vanished for 3 months? Recently, she contacted him. I guess she wants more money from him. Apparently, he still has emotional attachment to her even though he is currently BY-ing 2-3 other gals. I told him to forget abt her asap. But I know it's easier said than done.

Many experienced bros hv been KC-ed big time by FLs/WLs, etc. It has happened to me more than a few times in the past, although, in general, the KC has been quite mild n of relatively short duration.

The only gal I hv some mild emotional n sexual attachment for is XW, my 1st PRC mistress who reunited w/ me early last yr after a hiatus of 18 months, who will be 25 later this yr, largely cuz her chio n very responsive pussy has been proven EXCLUSIVE n SAFE for me. But I'm now a badass n if I could find a younger replacement, someone equally good in terms of looks, figure, pussy, safety n exclusivity, I'll be quite happy to see XW return to PRC to get married early next yr, haha.

I may hv found such a younger replacement!

She is WW, who is one of two 18 yo SYTs from SC, who r coming as a package deal as my mistresses. She is 171, 52 kg, very fair, w/ small bony frame n small wrists/arms, very proportionate n shapely n wickedly sexy figure n long, straight legs. Her fren CC is 165, 50 kg, also w/ proportionate n shapely figure, but has tan skin which is a big minus point. Both gals live w/ their parents n they won't come unless I BY both of them together. CC has indicated that I could choose one of them after the 1st month n the other gal would return to PRC. They hv both applied for traveling documents. WW is willing to get a student visa n stay for 2-3 yrs here, if I like her enuff.

The damage? 3w rmb or 6k sgd a month for each pussy plus rental plus travel expenses. 3w rmb was what CC wanted in PRC. She didn't request an increase coming here n, perhaps a result of my good luck charm, she intro her best fren WW to be BY-ed together, haha.

I hv not shown my hand as to whom I like more, even though I like WW a lot more...

无微不至, 不动声色。

Cheers!

Bro WB
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1