The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Those were the days when this pub turned on its smoke machine after 8 pm. Then all was game.....Miss those smoke machines... Great cover.....
Last week I chanced upon this pub in boat quay and they had these smoke machines turned on around the same time. Kinda first time experienced this at this type of joint.
Old 30-10-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Reviewer123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
Last week I chanced upon this pub in boat quay and they had these smoke machines turned on around the same time. Kinda first time experienced this at this type of joint.
Can PM name? Any action within
Old 30-10-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

Anyone went to Rear Admiral before?
Old 01-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

This Titanium joint is not bad although abit small in size.

HH before 10pm
1 mug beer $7
1 jug $24

LD pricing as follows
vodka glass (big glass, those housepour types in zouk. not shot glass) $33
beer bottle $55
Stout $66

Only sat with one girl but quite fun. Lots of rubba, ass and tit grabs and kissing.
Not many customers when I was there at about 10 though.
Old 01-11-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatthefuk View Post
Anyone went to Rear Admiral before?
It's more for regulars. If you are not regular and are in the east side, better to go Legacy at 280 East Coast Road. More fun there than at Katong.
Old 01-11-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

anyone tried the pubs around katong or at roxy square such as chris pub?
Old 02-11-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
hornyboi95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros. Never been to a pinoy pub but after reading your FRs, sounds quite cool. For a newbie where's the best and most affordable? Thanks
Old 05-11-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
It's more for regulars. If you are not regular and are in the east side, better to go Legacy at 280 East Coast Road. More fun there than at Katong.
thanks bro for the advise
Old 05-11-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatthefuk View Post
thanks bro for the advise
Bro KWH is correct.
RA is full of regulars and is quite bright and small. Not hidden corners for action.

Try Chris Pub in Roxy or LEgacy for more action.
You can also try Angel along Joo Chiat.
Cheers
Old 05-11-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

anyone heading to chris pub or legacy tonight?
Old 06-11-2018, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
krafite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro which pub near where? I frequent alot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
Nice bro. Dont know why, but I can never cum in a pub, maybe I am just too conscious.

Good action, and worth the LDs. I have been visiting one the places I reviewed here and found a real gem in one of the girls. My last visit there, I had her dress down to her waist, bra off and sucking on them nipples. Not the whole time though, no more than a minute. Early hours and no customers so I could pull off that shit.

On a prior visit, she was more than willing to give me a HJ for 5 LDs, which was yet another failed attempt to cum. NEver disappointed with her service every time I am there. I remember the first time I was with her, she was all over me and we were making out like long lost lovers. And she was asking me what service I wanted, what she could do to/for me or what Id like to do to her. such professionalism. lol
Old 06-11-2018, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
krafite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had some fun at Pub A , i only always go on weekdays or sundays to avoid all crowds. I tot i share some tips

Usually after 2LDs they will start the rubba action , i find that if u take more initiative they tend to respond better. When no customers they will sit w u even after finishing their LDs . Make them repeat their request like 10 times then u buy lo. Pinoy girls very annoying sometimes.

Always go buy a bottle for urself cos if u r regular for some the bars, the girls when drunk enui will drink from ur bottle. Or they pour into their beer for extra kick. If u hav fav girl n come back often, i always almost do this, n it works most of thr time. Just make sure u hide in e corner. If u really wanna make e girl drink, just drink n kisss her haha. Some girls r up for that if u just wanna make them wild

Just my 2 cents.

By the way
I only go alone , something i learn is no matter how often u go. Nv leave ur bag alone even in room . Someone went thru my wallet n took my cash .
Old 06-11-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

dont waste your time in pinoy places and get a overexpensive bj

go batam better

i would like to hear ppl views on batam
Old 06-11-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Montigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think Batam has its own thread. Lets stick to pinay here.
Old 07-11-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Generally I dont like girls asking me for drinks within 5 minutes of talking to me. I will buy, if I like their company. I was in OT last night, Club Eureka Mason, got swarmed by 3 girls, and was asked to buy LDs all round, no more than 2 minutes after I got my beer. Annoying af.

Good point about buying a bottle. I do see that happening a lot, where girls drink from customers' bottles. However, management frowns upon that as they would rather have the girls get LDs. That said, I have been frequenting another place where it seems perfectly acceptable to do so, and it happens right in front of the bar counter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krafite View Post
I had some fun at Pub A , i only always go on weekdays or sundays to avoid all crowds. I tot i share some tips

Usually after 2LDs they will start the rubba action , i find that if u take more initiative they tend to respond better. When no customers they will sit w u even after finishing their LDs . Make them repeat their request like 10 times then u buy lo. Pinoy girls very annoying sometimes.

Always go buy a bottle for urself cos if u r regular for some the bars, the girls when drunk enui will drink from ur bottle. Or they pour into their beer for extra kick. If u hav fav girl n come back often, i always almost do this, n it works most of thr time. Just make sure u hide in e corner. If u really wanna make e girl drink, just drink n kisss her haha. Some girls r up for that if u just wanna make them wild

Just my 2 cents.

By the way
I only go alone , something i learn is no matter how often u go. Nv leave ur bag alone even in room . Someone went thru my wallet n took my cash .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1