The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2011, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold
women above 40_screwing MILF?

Dear bro...

pardon me for starting this tread.

Would like to hear from your bro any experiences in screwing women above 40 MILF?

I have once encouter but yet to try and she like me a lot ...apparently she is very attractive like a tai tai at 45yo...owing to large age different, i put it a hold and hesitate to try...wanna to hear some experiences from brother here...
Old 28-07-2011, 05:41 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 0
jacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to behold
Re: women above 40_screwing MILF?

Alama, not need to hear la, like it just go for it, ,mai tu liao...
Old 28-07-2011, 05:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -145 / Power: 0
ashton0723 ashton0723

Dont wait until durian drop la. Age not a matter, as long you enjoy the session.
Old 28-07-2011, 06:07 PM
Samster

beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashton0723 View Post
Dont wait until durian drop la. Age not a matter, as long you enjoy the session.
Bro..is lady above 40 still have the urge for sex and wet enough like those young lady? after the mensture, are they horny enough? i heard some like after stopping mensture, they will lost interest of having sex and become very 'anti-sex"...

compare to young lady...any friend can share their great experiences? 40, 50 yo milf?
Old 28-07-2011, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
jeff18031983 is Cool - loads of Potential

Yes I try before with 50 plus years old milf. She use to be my FB. The feeling is good. Warm and wet. Faster go and up her. Dont think too much. Now althought no more but I still trying to find new target.
Old 28-07-2011, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 15
moder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of light

I always like milf..... Just go for it if her looks ok to u, bro.
Old 28-07-2011, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

hello beefucker,just go 4 the kill .....
Old 28-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Don't waste any time bro, just bang the living daylights out of her I have had a few over the years in the early and late 40s and I can assure you that all those MILFs that I tried were super horny and extremely wet, and were better than any of those SYTs in the art of love-making Sexperience counts, just like size matters to some

Thanks & Cheers
Old 28-07-2011, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Horny tai-tai? What r u waiting for?
Old 28-07-2011, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasta Marley View Post
Don't waste any time bro, just bang the living daylights out of her I have had a few over the years in the early and late 40s and I can assure you that all those MILFs that I tried were super horny and extremely wet, and were better than any of those SYTs in the art of love-making Sexperience counts, just like size matters to some

cos i never tried older lady before mah...just wonder how playful and horny they are..and if the flow of juice still there..it would be great to try all out...

just imagine you are banging an aunti .....the feeling is mixed.

Bro...pls share more about your experiences...very keen to know how many brother bang 40, 50 or even 60 women before...the experience is different...we will come to that age then...
Old 28-07-2011, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
yellowcrane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyellowcrane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How old are you ? Is your dick still working properly ?
Old 28-07-2011, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
mmlale is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Bro..is lady above 40 still have the urge for sex ?
Lady over 40 is a sex machine, and want sex like tiger. you know the Chinese proverb "四十 如虎“?

u be careful, if can not handle pass us uncle to do
Old 28-07-2011, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
4headsnake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah .... Sound interesting ... Why I have no such lobang ..
Got for it man
Old 29-07-2011, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 17
MoralEthics is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoralEthics is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Perhaps you should be more concerned of not being able to perform up to their standards...
Old 29-07-2011, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Bro..is lady above 40 still have the urge for sex and wet enough like those young lady? after the mensture, are they horny enough? i heard some like after stopping mensture, they will lost interest of having sex and become very 'anti-sex"...

compare to young lady...any friend can share their great experiences? 40, 50 yo milf?
bro, once you try you will not give up this range of woman. They are more caring and better in bed.

Nowsaday I dun go for young chick. Just like my taste on chicken rice.

when i was before 30, i go for chicken breast meat.
now i go for softer meat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1