The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2008, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future
'Pimples' kind of thing on groin area...

I wonder if any bros have such experience....
Sometimes I get 'pimples' kind of thing around the groin area... It's pain when bathing or when cocks erect... Its usually below the belly, which is consider 'top' part of groin area... It comes and goes in 1-2 weeks time. I seen doctor and confirm not HIV or any other disease. Doctor said that it might be the vagina that is 'dirty', or perhaps never wash properly... Any bros have such experience? Or how one should prevent?

PS: I had regular fix girl for 'session'... seldom 'chiong' other girl de... usually is with this girl, then a few days will kanna... but sometimes don't too...
Old 22-08-2008, 12:56 PM
Angel.Janus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: 'Pimples' kind of thing on groin area...

best seek second advice... or cos some STDs will come and go one... go DSC, cos they know and seen it all...
Old 22-08-2008, 05:09 PM
Samster

BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel.Janus View Post
best seek second advice... or cos some STDs will come and go one... go DSC, cos they know and seen it all...
I seek serveral docs and most the same answer... 'It might be that the girl you make love with did not wash well at the 'bottom'... But when I asked them why sometime will, sometimes wont, the doc can't give me an answer too... Went for those disease centre to check, but its not disease...
Old 23-08-2008, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Sometimes its just pimples itself. Do you squeeze the pimple and a pus comes out? if it does then most probably its just a normal pimple, i have them occasionally too. Nth to be worried about especially you have visited the doctors in DSC.

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 25-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodemama View Post
Sometimes its just pimples itself. Do you squeeze the pimple and a pus comes out? if it does then most probably its just a normal pimple, i have them occasionally too. Nth to be worried about especially you have visited the doctors in DSC.
never really try go squeeze it... normally it will be gone after a few days... but when it was there, it's so pain lo... like bathing or even erecting... it rubs againts it, then sometime even will bleed as the 'skin' torn or what...
Old 25-08-2008, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
never really try go squeeze it... normally it will be gone after a few days... but when it was there, it's so pain lo... like bathing or even erecting... it rubs againts it, then sometime even will bleed as the 'skin' torn or what...
Hmm, seems to me its pimples leh. Perhaps you should confirm with it a doctor

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 17-09-2008, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
scoobiedoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

could be molluscum. It's a benign thing but irritating. Do a google and find out more.
Old 23-09-2008, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fcukingtoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

could it be rashes?
Old 24-09-2008, 12:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
carpenter84 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

here comes help:
Division of Parasitic Diseases - Scabies Fact Sheet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1