The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of
Re: World Cup 2018

Many do not know.
Thk bro kuasimi abt patrick
Two point added

Last edited by sionglim; 20-07-2018 at 04:48 PM.
Old 20-07-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
song2gaojurong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When did life is fair?

Any vote for white in next GE means cannot kpkb for 9% GST increase.
Old 20-07-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
qora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
http://theindependent.sg/when-ex-pre...-for-12-years/

When ex-President Tony Tan’s son deferred National Service for 12 years

By Jewel Stolarchuk - July 19, 2018

The ongoing Ben Davis-NS Deferment saga has raised many questions over who the Ministry of Defence (MINDEF) will grant deferments to and who it will not.

Yesterday, Olympic gold medallist Joseph Schooling shared that he “empathised” with Davis and advised the Fulham footballer to “follow his dreams, follow his heart and do what he needs to do”. Interestingly, Schooling is one of three local athletes who have been granted long-term NS deferment in the past 15 years.

According to MINDEF, deferments are only granted to those who represent Singapore in international competitions like the Olympics and to those who could be potential medal winners for Singapore.

Additionally, short deferments may be considered for NSFs who are newly employed or have newly established a business; NSFs who need to take examinations; newly married NSFs; new parents; and on compassionate grounds.

Long deferments, however, are not the norm. MINDEF states: “As all male Singaporeans liable for full-time NS put aside personal pursuits to dutifully enlist and serve their NS, it would not be fair to approve applications for deferment for individuals to pursue their own careers and development.”

Despite this policy, several scholars have successfully deferred NS for short periods of time. Take, for example, President’s Scholar Samuel Lim who was supposed to serve in 2010. Since Lim was offered a seat at the University of Pennsylvania to pursue a degree in Public Policy, he was allowed to defer his service until 2013.

While significant to some, a three year deferment like the one Lim was allowed is just a quarter of the total time former President Tony Tan’s son was granted to defer his service to pursue medical studies.

While some NSFs are granted deferments to pursue an education in medicine, only one other has received a deferment as long as Tan’s son, Patrick.

Patrick was granted a long deferment way back in 1988. As soon as he completed his Basic Military Training and Officer Cadet Course (Junior Term), Patrick packed off to pursue a pre-medical degree at Harvard University.

Patrick did not return home to complete his service after graduating from Harvard. He, instead, when on to complete his Masters and PhD at Stanford University before finally returning to Singapore 12 years later in 2000.

Patrick served the remainder of his NS as a researcher.
Did he get NS pay of researcher's pay while working as researcher? If he is getting researcher's pay then that is not considered NS
Old 20-07-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
bitchbiatch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by song2gaojurong View Post
When did life is fair?

Agree with you to the point.
Old 20-07-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of
Angry Re: World Cup 2018

Quote:
When did life is fair?

They can rule but everyday press them
Old 20-07-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qora View Post
Did he get NS pay of researcher's pay while working as researcher? If he is getting researcher's pay then that is not considered NS
Invented anything?

Ns doctor is good.
Given me injection and goes into deep sleep,
Mosquitoes bite cured.
Old 20-07-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 17
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

please all sinkies wake up ....dont vote for the men in white. We need a new government. this ben davis so poor thing and the fucking government doesnt give a fuck about his potential and future
Old 20-07-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

Football live, toggle. Icc cup
Man city vs dormunt
0 1 .
60min.

Last edited by sionglim; 21-07-2018 at 10:24 AM.
Old 21-07-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
JoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
http://theindependent.sg/mindef-shou...-davis-family/

Mindef should be careful not to spread falsehoods against Davis family

By Andrew Loh - July 19, 2018

In a statement on Wednesday, the Ministry of Defence (Mindef) accused the family of 17-year old footballer Ben Davis of having “no intention of returning to fulfill their son’s NS duties.”

Mindef went further and charged: “(Benjamin’s) actions are meant to further his own professional career, not national interest. As his father openly admitted, he is looking out for his son’s future, not Singapore’s.”

Mindef’s accusation is baffling, when considered against the correspondences Ben’s family has had with various government departments (where they reiterated that Ben would serve NS), and Ben’s own remarks at different stages of his young footballing career so far.

The ministry’s statement was refuted by Ben’s father, Harvey Davis, later that evening.

Mr Davis said it was untrue that Ben does not intend to return to serve his military obligations. In fact, Mr Davis revealed, the family has always reiterated this in letters to Sport SG and the Ministry of Culture, Community & Youth (MCCY).

“This point was reiterated in an email response which was sent to MCCY on 15 May,” Mr Davis said. “In that email, I had said very clearly that while renunciation was an option, it is “NOT” Ben’s intention at all as he would like to represent Singapore.”

Mr Davis added: “I had also made it clear that for “clarity, and for the record, I agree 100% that Ben should do his National Service. My older boy has already completed his NS and both Ben and his younger brother Jai will also complete their NS.”

Mr Davis already has one son who has done his NS, and has pledged – publicly – that his other two will do the same.

For Mindef to therefore make such a serious accusation against the young man and his family would require concrete evidence, which Mindef has not provided.

To simply conclude from what Mr Davis’ had said – that “renunciation was an option” – as evidence that there was intent is, really, to grasp at straws.

What Mr Davis said must be seen in context.

Here we have a situation which not many people in Singapore would face – a father whose son has been offered (and he has accepted) a professional contract with a Premier League club in England.

To any parent here, especially football-loving ones, nothing is more thrilling.

This presents to the son a unique and indeed precious opportunity to perhaps play with top English players, an opportunity which most can only dream of, not just those in Singapore but anywhere in the world.

Any parent in such a position would be elated, not only that their son is so talented, but the windows which will open up for their child. And there is nothing wrong in feeling so.

At the same time, the parents are also faced with a dilemma, one which they had hoped (and perhaps thought) could be resolved with honest discussion with the authorities.

In such a situation, having to decide between foregoing this golden opportunity and becoming a deserter, all options must naturally be considered. And that was what Mr Davis did, when he said that renunciation (of citizenship) would have to be considered.

But instead of understanding how difficult it is for the Davis family to make this decision, Mindef has chosen to denigrate them, and with nothing more than a presumptuous allegation.

Is Ben so ungrateful to Singapore, a country he has called home since 5, that he would so readily up and leave?

Let’s take a look.

Ben, who became a Singapore citizen in 2009, has represented his country at the Under-13, U-14, and U-16 levels. He has played for Singapore in the U-18s at the AFF U-18 Championships in 2016, and the AFC U-19 Championships qualifiers a month later.

When Ben was offered and signed the deal with Fulham last year, this was what his father said to the media: “It’s fantastic news for Singapore football … It shows that Singapore can produce footballers who can play at the highest level in the UK.”

It was Singapore that he was happy for, besides naturally being thrilled for his boy.

And when Ben himself was called up to the senior national team earlier this year, he too was elated that he could finally play for Singapore.

“I was pleasantly surprised to receive the call up and this moment means a lot to me as I have always wanted to play for the national team,” he said.

“My training at Fulham has been enriching and I am learning all the time. I will be making the most of this opportunity to learn from coach Sundram and the more experienced players whom I will be joining.”

This is hardly someone who would up and leave in a spur of the moment.

Also, as Mr Davis said, the family has kept Mindef and MCCY informed every step of the way on the situation with his son.

Couple this with Mr Davis’ unequivocal affirmation, in his letters and now in his public statements, that Ben would do his National Service, it is hard for any reasonable person to agree with Mindef’s unsubstantiated allegations.

As one person online asked: Can Mindef read minds?

Another said: “Ben Davis nor his father at any point expressed anything about not fulfilling NS duties – it is all conjecture from Mindef and is an unfair statement and add to that the unequal access to the media – this is just bullying.

“Mindef should just restate its stand without the character assassination.”

The Government has been concerned about fake news recently, and had even convened a Select Committee to look into the matter. It is thus necessary that government ministries be mindful that their public statements do not propagate such fake news, or falsehoods.

Or unsubstantiated allegations which are then disseminated by the mass media.

From the evidence presented, the benefit of the doubt, if indeed any is needed at all, must be given to Ben and his family.

They are put in a difficult position by a government policy which, incidentally, most would agree was well-intentioned: to ensure that everyone is treated fairly when it comes to national service.

Nonetheless, leadership demands that Mindef show some empathy, understanding and maturity in how it responds to the family’s concerns and predicament.

The last thing the Ministry of Defence, which is supposed to care for our sons when they are in service, should be doing is to belittle and make baseless allegations against them, they who will give of themselves – and their lives, if necessary – to serve the nation.

Mindef should do better.

I really find that Mindef should make an apology to the family of Ben Davies . If they had no intention to do his NS why in the first place would they request for a deferment ? If Mindef does not apologise to the family the family should consider legal action against Mindef . Ben Davies should be allowed to go for his dream just like everyone of us . Doesn't Mindef know that it is so hard to get a Professional soccer contract
in England ? And what about Tony Tan's son ? How come he can get deferment for 12 years while Ben Davies cannot ? It is just like the PAP once they lose an argument , they will use scare tactic and discredit your character . Beware of PAP internet trolls .
Old 21-07-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
JoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
When did life is fair?

Mark my words if the PAP wins the next GE they WILL increase the GST to 9 % despite negative feedback from the ground .
Old 21-07-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Samurice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoesephToh View Post
I really find that Mindef should make an apology to the family of Ben Davies . If they had no intention to do his NS why in the first place would they request for a deferment ? If Mindef does not apologise to the family the family should consider legal action against Mindef . Ben Davies should be allowed to go for his dream just like everyone of us . Doesn't Mindef know that it is so hard to get a Professional soccer contract
in England ? And what about Tony Tan's son ? How come he can get deferment for 12 years while Ben Davies cannot ? It is just like the PAP once they lose an argument , they will use scare tactic and discredit your character . Beware of PAP internet trolls .
Legal action against Mindef ? Even you have all the documents against them , the judge will favour them , then they'll counter sue .
Old 21-07-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

Samurice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoesephToh View Post
Mark my words if the PAP wins the next GE they WILL increase the GST to 9 % despite negative feedback from the ground .
No need to mark , it is a known fact .
Old 21-07-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

cockwaffle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
They can rule but everyday press them
Press them for what? Fuck them better
Old 21-07-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Football live, toggle. Icc cup
Man city vs dormunt
0 1 .
60min.
Ft 0 1.
Tonite 9pm
Live on okto, toggle.
Bayern vs paris psg
Next week Singapore provide a stadium
For 3 matches
Old 22-07-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
When did life is fair?

Life may be unfair but if you use it as an excuse and do not do anything about it then you deserve to suffer. It is like getting robbed or raped and you decided that life is unfair anyway so no need to make police report.

This was why humans invented audit, checks & balances, police force etc Fighting unfairness was the main motivation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1