The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-07-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
xinglx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Another idiot who is willing to spend money when the service by the whore is bad.

Pierre.
Bro that's his idiotic small head bulging and taking over the big head. .

Who knows it's the small head that typed and posted the question here
Old 20-07-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Livo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanyss View Post
Had a disappointing bonk today after a rough 1 week.

Anna from RollyPolly FR

There is no FR to give because she is really bad in her service. No french kissing, dead fish sex, always rushing to see her phone. Should have stayed clear when OKT said she is Vietnamese thai.

Oh and this is after I paid $150 upfront before service. A $20 additional tip from asking price. She’s exactly the kind of girl that will piss a customer off enough to sabotage by reporting to police.

Steer clear from her
Wah lau. Was I typing in Spanish?!?!?! This stable really fucked up, you still visit. Hahahahaha. Somemore pay tips even before service. Champion lah you!!!
Old 20-07-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyboi View Post
http://devilhouse.net/modelhub/displ... isplay_media

Name: Lucy

Looks: 6/10 (Pictures add another 7-8years)

Boobs: 3/10 (I am a boobs person, I don’t mind small, But it needs to be a good firm shape. This one is a bit deflated which immediately make me sian)

Body: 5/10 (Like give birth before and also the skin is a bit flaky)

Service: SOP when it comes to washing. She tried to give me a massage, but it was just normal. I think I was a bit sian when I saw her.

BBBJ: Non. She didn’t do it, or maybe must ask her.

FJ: 7/10 (She is actually quite nice to fuck if you ignore everything else except the pussy)

Convo: Overly chatty, talking about things which I don’t give a shit.

Remarks: I will keep to stables which have good experience with from now on, and avoid those FL without FRs. She asked for money first before I even started, so it was like a red light to me.
Devilhouse picture is always heavily photoshop... Girl actual quality/look does not justify the price. IMO, it should be the range $110 - $120.
Old 20-07-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livo View Post
Wah lau. Was I typing in Spanish?!?!?! This stable really fucked up, you still visit. Hahahahaha. Somemore pay tips even before service. Champion lah you!!!

Strange, I thought they had a clean up a while ago, seems like it's still the same stable it was before.

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 20-07-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Seems like I have saved a lot of my money, thanks to some of the negative FRs here.
Old 20-07-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
Yupo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYupo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYupo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just want to share experience and help the girl, and as promised this is your FR after you treat me good :3

Disclaimer: This is based on my chemistry and personal experience with her. if you don't get this treatment then don't blame me...

Today i tried D.O.A Abel,

Looking in this thread there is only 1 positive review for her, so i took the gamble. OKT was fast in his replies, i was late but i did inform OKT before hand that i will be late and show him my GPS location as traffic was bad.

Location - This part is tricky, Go Early and you can find yourself a parking lot else... pray hard. Limited parking spots avail and you need to use Coupon else Fatima come and saman you! The Building is easy to spot but do not go by the back alley, Got 2 Grand Ma sitting behind outside the building and will give you a DEATH STARE while you walk pass them. FRom the front of the building turn left and you walk from there.

The Room is Spacious and Toilet is shared, New Towels so hygiene is good!

Experience - When she open the door, i was surprised. The obvious Thai Tanned. Young Girl Look MY TYPE!!!!. Picture is photo-shopped but closely resemble this face, her body is good!!!~ Her Smile I like.

Shower is SOP.

FJ She rides good, real good. Can accommodate Positions.

She does French which really turns me on, can finger also. Completed my 2 shots with her within 60mins. She talks really good english, abit of mandarin.

She did not touch her phone GOOD PLUS POINT! Cuddle with me in between sessions playing with your small brother!

She is here for 2 weeks only! grab her while stock last!

First time try DOA first time hit 777, left a happy customer.

RTF: If i got time and extra cash!

Side-note: she is sharing with alot of girls, i saw vodka(according to Abel she say its her) and Fozy (I think! because it looks similar to the picture OKT posted) and Raquel!
Fozy was quite short, her customer just arrived and he look so nervous HAHA! i smiled to him and he hurried to his room. Raquel came out with a towel wrapped around her and i saw a Fit Chinese Guy half naked in her room LOL! (All these happened when i am going out to shower and leaving after i finish my deed)

Raquel and Fozy looks appealing too! Both have Fair Skin, Fozy darker then Raquel.
Old 20-07-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
MrLimBei is stuck in moderation for some time to come

anyone tried yuri from RP?
Old 20-07-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLimBei View Post
anyone tried yuri from RP?
RP alot bad review u still want go do
Old 21-07-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
4792 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Dome 1 CMI for u then now u go which dome FL?
still got dome 3 indo
Old 21-07-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
tortoisesoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had Niana from ps
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=696767

Looks: 9/10 looks like picture

Boobs: 9/10 big!

Body: 10/10 slim with curves. looks shiok when doggied

Service: 9/10 first one to ever shower with me and wash me... all last time one never. dunno maybe suay or what.

BBBJ: 7/10 could use a little more suction but quite good

FJ: 10/10 complete with moans etc

RTF: yes, if got money and shes still ard
Old 21-07-2018, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
Report For DEER - Regent Lust

DEER from Regent Lust
Link to profile

Discreet location with good parking area.
Not too hard to find.
Room is big but no attached toilet.
Bed condition great for some serious bonking.

Deer is petite size, light weighted, tanned girl with a great working attitude.
She is not so confident of her body but she really puts in lots of effort into her work.
From the moment i stepped into her room, she started massaging my head, back and shoulders.
I have to tell her to stop and just relax to have a short chat. But within mins, she started to massage my head again. HAHA.

Stripped down after the short ice breaking and went to shower.
Cleans you front and back well, before cleaning herself.
I offered to soap her back and grind my hard on dick in between her ass crack where she just smile and started stroking my dick.

Wasted no time after bit of teasing in the shower and proceed back to the room. She asked me to lie down and just pull away my towel and started licking me all over. OMG! She like to nibble a bit while licking me all over all the way down to the inner tight and knee area where she goes left, right and left again before staring me in the eye and went down to DT me on first entry.

Great BBBJ skills, full package including the balls. suck, lick, DT, all in.
Too good from a SYT like her.

*All the way throughout the session she is always smiling except the time where my tool is in her mouth la*

She is opened to frenching, but i did not focus on that as i was so ready to fuck her leaw.

Flipped her over and serviced her to get her in the mood and did a little light face fucking and a bit of something else before capping and proceed to FJ.

Initial stage when i was starting to enter her tight trimmed pussy, she asked to use KY. But i said don't need as i can feel her wetness already.
After a few mins of pumping action. I already can HEAR the wetness in there leaw.
Her moans are a mix of pleasure and pain. Awesome music to my ears.
Every time we switch a position. She will said things like: You are strong!
Motivates me to hold my fire and pump her longer.
After pumping her in multiple position, she just lie down there looking real exhausted and said she "Finished many times", "You so strong"
She can accommodate to many different position too.
After a good long pumping. I decided not to hold back anymore and told her i want to CIM. She acknowledged and asked me to lie down where she started blowing me furiously and CIM.
She smiles after taking all my loads, making sure there is no remains before reaching for tissue to split it out. ( Did not opt for swallow)

When to shower and spend the rest of the time chatting with her cause i actually enjoys her strong GFE too. Watch a few videos together and she showed me videos of her "Bike Group" in Thailand and also told me some of her life stories.

I will definitely RTF her before she goes back as it's truly a great session worth the damages paid.

Conclusion,
Deer might not have the sexiest body, does not have the huge boobs for boob lovers.
But her skills and service standard is really awesome.
Great little girl with great attitude.

Bros with love to see a SYT with great skills and attitude, wait no further and try Deer today. Chances of a disappointing session with Deer is very unlikely.
Try it yourself and you will know what i meant.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!

Last edited by Vaporiserz; 21-07-2018 at 03:09 AM.
Old 21-07-2018, 04:03 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Premium price tags for ever-returning whores and OKT-declared supermodels who can't do anything. You've gotta be kidding me!
Old 21-07-2018, 06:34 AM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Premium price tags for ever-returning whores and OKT-declared supermodels who can't do anything. You've gotta be kidding me!
And the amount for them is also a laughing joke... $180/$190
Old 21-07-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJokerz View Post
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=697110

No more Apple, came a GRACE.
MAGAZINE MODEL SIOL.

She asked me to help her write comment say no one notice her lei.
Ok, will do it again for a ting tong gan jiong girl.
Claimed to be the first time here lei. I not sure if it's true.

Looks not exactly like the picture na, those photos all studio standard na. In real, got more meaty areas. Not too meaty. But not considered slim.
Can talk english, can joke, quite a funny girl.

Service wise. Somehow. She looks damn gan jiong from the way she shower me.
Pussy trimmed and tight. Hard to enter without KY. Wet Liao. But still need KY for smooth entry.
Meaty at the correct places to cushion a hard banging.

Her moans ah. Power de ma! Machiam AV. - HIGHLIGHTS!!

HER NEH NEH IS HUGE NATURAL. SO A BIT HEAVY LA. CAN BOOB FUCK FOR SURE.

French -Yes
Finger/ Paint - no try
BBBJ- strong suction. On shaft. Licking needs improvement.
GFE- she is machiam a very gan jiong GF.

Downside:
Photos need to discount for looks. Cause studio photos always make every FL damn Chio to be true.

RTF: See how. Still got time. die die must try YURI first. Saw her when leaving. SEXY SIA.
Well Bro, I don't think is no one notice her. Rather is her pricing that's why no bros go and chiong.
Old 21-07-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
Well Bro, I don't think is no one notice her. Rather is her pricing that's why no bros go and chiong.
haha cause the reason why she is expensive is cause of MAGAZINE MODEL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1