The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2011, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Menado, Indonesia Information

Jogjkt, bandung, Jkt, Menado......xd having headache. All FRs sound so tempting..
Old 11-07-2011, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Jogjkt, bandung, Jkt, Menado......xd having headache. All FRs sound so tempting..
Pak got suggestions for you Screamer

Go to travel agencies grap a few Jogjkt, bandung, Jkt, Menado head home paste at your bedroom walls, peluk your bantal and dream about the places
Old 11-07-2011, 09:36 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post

Go to travel agencies grap a few Jogjkt, bandung, Jkt, Menado head home paste at your bedroom walls, peluk your bantal and dream about the places
Pak, Starscream no kid ya. Always the bad guy. G suka angan angan ya..
Old 11-07-2011, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Bro try one at a time. Once u experience then u know which is better. I am rounding whole Indonesia, my next trip is Jogjakarta.. and then mendano. When u experience then u can see the trueness. ehehhe
Old 11-07-2011, 10:32 PM
Samster

kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post

HHahahahah power pak..
Old 11-07-2011, 10:37 PM
Samster

I hear that the girl is fair skin and good fucker like the pinas and young syt can do a threesome. Please do advice me is it is true?
Old 15-07-2011, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, Whatt the rate for the gals....?
Old 27-07-2011, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
lancefire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be heading over there soon to have a look see

Based on what i've heard from my friends, there are two types of girls that i'm expecting to see in Manado... The locals and the girls who come in from different parts of Indo to work there (basically because they can't work in their own hometown for fear of being recognized).

The latter group tends to be more interested in $$ whereas the locals are a lot more fun. Also, Manado is where the ethnic Minahisa people originate from...features like Indians (so my friends say) and fair because the Dutch colonized the area a long way back.

Anyway, just some of what i've heard from my Indonesian friends...will write more about my adventures there soon!

p.s. Any bros happen to be there too during this point in time?
Old 28-07-2011, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
GemKeeper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Penisula Hotel. Deluxe is located on the 1st floor of that hotel so it is convinience...
May I know if this is a 4 or 5 star hotel? Thanks.
Old 28-07-2011, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 21
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

I was there some 10 years ago and it was nothing like what's been said here, back then was a very boring town without much "fun", good to learn that place has "developed" this much....
Old 29-07-2011, 03:47 AM
Samster

Arrived in Manado, went straight to Deluxe club. Got confused by the difference in timing... original plan was to go karaoke at 9pm, sing for three hours and then see how things go... If i liked the girl and she was willing, back to the hotel! Otherwise it was over to Score or Corners, the two bars here with girls galore... (what i've heard... yet to be proven)

Anyway, i got in to karaoke at about 10pm, asked the Mummy Lisa who was available. The legendary Virgin hadn't arrive yet so i settled on this girl called Baby (real name is Angel) who had a huge pair of knockers. At least C++... I've got a couple of photos, will upload them somehow or send them to bros if they're interested. Anyway, Baby/Angel said she couldn't stay over with me tonight, but tomorrow was ok. In fact if i wanted, she'd spend the whole day with me tomorrow and go diving/snorkeling with me... I haven't quite decided yet 'coz there's a whole world out there still...

oh well, i'll decide later. I've got her phone number anyway
Anyway, i tipped the mummy 100k rupiah (15 dollars sing) and she was so happy she said if Baby didn't want to follow me, Virgin was willing. (yes she arrived at 12am.)

So... here i am waiting in my room waiting for Virgin to come with the... "protection"... (yes i forgot to buy some dammit!)

I had a good look at Virgin just now. She's got chinese/indon descent. Looks wise... about a 7, depends on whether you like the chinese look. I've gotten hooked on the Indon look though In any case... she's got a nice rack and long legs... I'll write more later. steam sia!
Old 30-07-2011, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
GemKeeper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the FR. Awaiting your continuation.
Old 30-07-2011, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 16
malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancefire View Post
Arrived in Manado, went straight to Deluxe club. Got confused by the difference in timing... original plan was to go karaoke at 9pm, sing for three hours and then see how things go... If i liked the girl and she was willing, back to the hotel! Otherwise it was over to Score or Corners, the two bars here with girls galore... (what i've heard... yet to be proven)

Anyway, i got in to karaoke at about 10pm, asked the Mummy Lisa who was available. The legendary Virgin hadn't arrive yet so i settled on this girl called Baby (real name is Angel) who had a huge pair of knockers. At least C++... I've got a couple of photos, will upload them somehow or send them to bros if they're interested. Anyway, Baby/Angel said she couldn't stay over with me tonight, but tomorrow was ok. In fact if i wanted, she'd spend the whole day with me tomorrow and go diving/snorkeling with me... I haven't quite decided yet 'coz there's a whole world out there still...

oh well, i'll decide later. I've got her phone number anyway
Anyway, i tipped the mummy 100k rupiah (15 dollars sing) and she was so happy she said if Baby didn't want to follow me, Virgin was willing. (yes she arrived at 12am.)

So... here i am waiting in my room waiting for Virgin to come with the... "protection"... (yes i forgot to buy some dammit!)

I had a good look at Virgin just now. She's got chinese/indon descent. Looks wise... about a 7, depends on whether you like the chinese look. I've gotten hooked on the Indon look though In any case... she's got a nice rack and long legs... I'll write more later. steam sia!
Bro, u there diving alone??
Old 01-08-2011, 12:38 AM
Samster

Sorry bros for the long wait… the last few days in Manado has just been non-stop drinking and women I’m still half hung over as I write this…
Continuing from the wait for Virgin to buy condoms, I was waiting for about half an hour then I called Mummy Lisa and she said sorry after checking with Virgin because, Virgin sent her sister home on the way to buy condoms and when at home she got stopped by her parents and wasn’t allowed to leave the house… wah lau eh!!! Lisa immediately offered another girl who was willing and just done with karaoke…I think her name was Dina/Dita/Dia? (Cannot remember liao)
She arrived within 10 mins and I let her into the room.
Wow she was wearing this body hugging red dress (I think it was the uniform in Deluxe for the night) and it gave a nice view of her boobs. I couldn’t wait anymore and took her by the hand and brought her to the bed… I’m not sure if it was because she was also slightly drunk but she was quite aggressive from the word “Go”. The moment I sat on the side of the bed, she got on top of me and started frenching me, then she grabbed my hands and squeezed them against her boobs. She laughed when she felt me react as she rubbed her pussy against me. Off went the clothes and very soon we were rolling around in bed. She wasted no time cathbathing me while I continued playing with her boobs… And I must say… she gives an amazing blowjob omg
Almost gave in to her mouth but I managed to hold on and I pulled her up to kiss me. As she came up to kiss me, I felt her pussy slide against my thigh and god it was wet already. Without waiting anymore, I got capped and slid inside… it was amazingly tight (I realized later that she was squeezing and gripping my little brother with her pussy) buay tahan… I think I only lasted like 10 minutes then my little brother surrendered…
Cost: 1 juta (the mummy said that was the standard rate now for outcall to hotel room)
Cost wise, the room charge for Karaoke is 200,000 rupiah per hour (~30 sgd) but if you are hotel guest, they charge you 100,000 rupiah per hour.
The girls, there are three classes, Gold, Platinum and Titanium. You get a choice to either view the girls through a fish tank, or you ask them to parade in front of you in the room. I prefer the fish tank style, then I can take my time to choose.
Deluxe used to have an arrangement that allowed customers to bring their girls out, but I think things have changed somewhat. So you will have to make the agreement with your girl yourself. Also I’ve heard that only the platinum and titanium girls are willing to go back to the room with you...(I’d take that with a pinch of salt because I think it all depends on whether there’s chemistry )
Gold costs about 550k rupiah, Platinum costs about 650 rupiah, Titanium costs about 750 rupiah and this is just to sit with you… I think it is indeed expensive by Indonesian standards because across all the provinces that I’ve been too, the charge for the girl is at MOST 100k per hour and that’s for the top end Public relations girl…
Drinks wise is slightly more expensive too, SGD$150 for a bottle of Jack Daniels which comes with five cans of green tea/coke and a plate of snacks.
All in all, a relatively more expensive experience…I’ve got a sudden project to handle, will write more on day 2 and day 3 as soon as I can…

One simple summary though because there's an important experience learnt from the next two days. 1) Go to MANTOS to walk around, that's where all the hot girls hang out. 2) In retrospect i would have gone to Score bar and Corners bar and not spent so much time at the Karaoke...the girls that go to the bars are smoking hot. serious.
Old 01-08-2011, 07:02 AM
Samster

Nice Fr tere, lancefire...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1