The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
lonelykelvin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Wearing Sexy Running Outfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
speaking of painting, when i go down on her below, she will say dont want but i just bo hew spread her legs apart n lick her down there......n fondle her huge nipples....she will moan n get really wet....then she buay tahan keep wanting me to fcuk her hard.....

after a sextifying session, we will huddle up naked n sleep....sometimes in the middle of the night whoever gets up will have easy access n the cycle goes on....
Bro Camryaltis, I envy you. You wear thongs, your wife gets horny and stroke you and it keeps going. For me, I wear, she say I'm gay and puts her off. I want to paint her, she say down there is not clean.. I'm really like painting, once rejected, my little bro go into flag lowering. Haiz. I thus find joy elsewhere.
Old 23-07-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wearing Sexy Running Outfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelykelvin View Post
Bro Camryaltis, I envy you. You wear thongs, your wife gets horny and stroke you and it keeps going. For me, I wear, she say I'm gay and puts her off. I want to paint her, she say down there is not clean.. I'm really like painting, once rejected, my little bro go into flag lowering. Haiz. I thus find joy elsewhere.

But my Wife is very hesitant to wear bikini....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1