The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
Mabelineup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The 4 queens who had it cumming

Bringing out popcorn!
Old 11-07-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
wolfblass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywolfblass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelineup View Post
Bringing out popcorn!
You probably need a lot of popcorn .
Old 11-07-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

but, where is TS now ? missing in Taiwan ?
Old 11-07-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaocheng View Post
but, where is TS now ? missing in Taiwan ?
I think TS went Russia to watch world cup,, haha
Old 12-07-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
seatingduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfblass View Post
You probably need a lot of popcorn .
Anything wrong with that . ?
Old 12-07-2018, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
I think TS went Russia to watch world cup,, haha
Hope not so TS can write more updates.
Old 16-07-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

I buy CROATIA fuck lose la sial!

Yea i was on a world cup fever man.....

Ok anyhoo.. story time

I went back to my own room. Type a super long apology msg to both Jojo and Alissa. It was so apologetic that I almost couldn't sleep the whole night.

Which woman did I truly want... ?

2 more days to go.

I woke up to 2 unforgiving text.

2 Text messages

Alissa:

Are you seriously that busy? You couldn't even spare awhile to webcam with me.. I hate it when here I am thinking about you and putting aside my own plans while you happily spend the night drinking with your colleague. Please be more serious about this and don't waste my time.

Jojo:

It's ok. I 'll be fine. night

I shook my head and went to take a warm shower. It's TGIF day. If you are unaware, the company schedule for Friday is half-day unlike Singapore where else usually it's a 5 or 5.5 day work week.

Pretty amazing.

I figured since I have been slacking in this whole entire trip, I figured the best way to end my journey is to feed the mouth of gossipers by stuffing their mouth with delicious fried youtiao and beancurd.

Ah Du made an effort to bring me to a local famous stall which serves up to 400 bowls of beancurd daily. I had to queue for 30mins at least to get 50 you tiao and beancurds.

Needless to say, I still had left over TWD from Tracy's bribe.

I made a detour to a local florist and brought 9 roses for Jojo to show my sincerity. Heading back to the office, I left the roses on Jojo's desk without battling an eye lid with her and announced the breakfast treat in the meeting room with the help of Mr Xu.

I could see Jojo had a surprise look on her face while I diverted the rest of the Taiwanese colleagues to the breakfast instead.

I spend the rest of the day sorting out the documents to be brought back and occasionally peeping at Jojo's feet which never fails to bring my wood up.

From my desk, the perfect angle would be tilting my head towards the left of my computer where I could catch a perfect glimpse of her crossed leg without getting caught. I could cum on her feet all night long......

1pm

ORD LO........

I mean... Pang kang lo....

We all thanked the office and took afew decent photos before we hopped into Ah DU's van. Our company pretty much arranged a decent one night farm stay where we can paint and fly our own lanterns as well as experiencing the local farmers night for our final night tomorrow.

It was 30KM away from the city.

We had to set out as early as 6am therefore I reckon tonight is gonna be a cosy dinner with just the 4 of us.

Meanwhile in the van.......

Jojo sat quietly beside me while Grey and Jolin were acting like secret lovebirds in front of us.

I gave her the saddest puppy dog look that I could bring out and request her forgiveness.

She gently held onto my hand, gave me a soft squeeze and said:

Only if you share the same room with me tomorrow.................

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model
Old 16-07-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

Ah DU dropped us at our hotel and told us to be ready by 7pm.

Grey and Jolin parted ways with us for a planned shopping trip. Me and Jojo knew it was merely an excuse for them to check into another budget hotel opposite to fuck like rabbits.

Me and Jojo didn't had the 'talk'. Instead, we went on our final shopping at Xi Men Ding where we spend our rest of the afternoon like couples.

Holding hands... Occasional hugging... Almost kissing but never..... Almost had a discussion about giving me a handjob in the handicap toilet but also never....

Pretty decent. In fact, I was happy. Happy enough to ignore Alissa next msg after I replied:

Sorry baby. Let me make it up to you when i get back. xoxo

I didn't know what I meant but I wasn't affected as much as I would be.

The only thing that kept me going was a video that I plan to exclusively own when I get back and to have Alissa spread her legs for me and cummed like she had never experience.

I was a devil. To be honest. Still am............

Next update: Wednesday.

Old 17-07-2018, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow nice. any wait for next wed HAHAHAHA
Old 17-07-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, no more France...please focus on ur Taiwan Trip update. lol
Old 18-07-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shaqiri23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today is Wednesday .
Old 18-07-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Osmose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaqiri23 View Post
Today is Wednesday .
And tomorrow is Thursday ?
Old 18-07-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
seatingduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks a million for the updates .
Old 20-07-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

10pm after dinner

The night ended with light kisses and few beers by ourselves at the lobby bar.

Till date, the bar was the place where things happen. We always picked the same spot as usual. People like me are quite sentimental to little things like that.

We had a witness whom was the waiter that served us with a bigger grind on his face this time round.

And yes it was my first tip of the week just because he's cheeky.

Jojo and I wanted to move things back to the bedroom but we bummed into Grey and Jolin in the lobby.

Lewis: Wa so 'early' ah... go where?

Grey: shopping la Brother. Haha anyway can I speak to u for a moment? We let the girls go up first

Jojo: orh ok

We stepped outside our hotel and I had a smoke.

Lewis: so what's up?

Grey: erm.. it's like this... tomorrow.... can I sleep with Jolin instead?

Lewis: Wa den Jojo how? Sleep wit me meh?! Siao

Grey: no la Brother. Tomorrow I will request another room for u. That one I pay...

Lewis: oh.... ok la your wish boss

Grey: haha gum xia. And also don't spread rumour when u get back to office ok? I wanna see where things with Jolin go first...

Lewis: ok can

As you would expect, I secretly did a fist pump inside my mind. Tomorrow's the day.

5am

Final day in Taiwan

I woke up feeling fresh and energised. I brewed myself a fresh cup of hot coffee and went to the balcony for a smoke. Looking over the skylines made me felt at ease.

6am

Packed up and went down to lobby. Met up with the gang and waited for Ah Du to arrive.

6:30am

Mini van arrived. Long hour trip ahead. Sat behind grey and jolin. Jojo fell asleep on my shoulders. Her hair smelled like jasmines. Ok I just made that up. That smell was erotic

10:30am

Arrived at the farm.

We were greeted by a small community. Roughly 10 people whom worked there including the inn keeper whom is also the boss, Miss Jia.

They had a large hall for dinner and a mini bbq pit where it's useful as they have fresh water fishes from local suppliers whom traded occasionally for their plantation supplies. It is rare to see people still do trades without involving dollar and cents.

We were brought to our rooms. I felt abit disappointed to see the downgraded room from the luxurious room awhile ago but convinced myself that it's all going to be ok.

Yes I also killed a running cockroach on the way out.

We stuck accordingly to the initial plan where me and grey shared a room and jojo shared her room with jolin. I hinted grey to remember his promise and he gave me a dirty wink.

We changed into our comfortable clothing and the inn keeper proceeded to take us for the tour till 1pm.

Old 20-07-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update thanks T.S. & TGIF everyone
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1