The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 17
mochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of light
Legit joint with hanky panky

There are tons of joints all over. Most samsters have tried am sure. Some good ones come and go. Recently went to a legit joint for a rubba ended up getting a jumpa jumpa. Friendly milf with solid massage style but knows how to please in the end. Very clean joint with shower, recently reno i think. Usual tips apply. They have a prostrate care on the menu which I never take because its mostly bullshit.Rather share the bounty with the lady. Will disclose details to only samsters with legit rep points 150+ and yes looking to exchange with something new and exciting. Keen on trying other legit joints for some hanky panky... infact keen now to try one for a fj or a cim. Others pls excuse...
Old 19-07-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1239 / Power: 9
justdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud of
Re: Legit joint with hanky panky

hey bro, will appreciate it if you share with me thanks!
Old 19-07-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

There's no such things as "usual tips" btw.
Old 19-07-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 10
littlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ya bro, thanks for sharing
Old 19-07-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 15
slayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to all

hi bro, please share!
Old 20-07-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!

Sounds good. Can share bro? Thanks
Target: Achieve United Nations Bonkin status!
...on comeback trail..!??
Old 20-07-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of

May I know what is jumpa jumpa?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1