The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 10
sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!
Full circle - back to the land of our ancestors...to sow the seeds

Here I am after a few-year long hiatus, with more stories for everyone.

To pick up from my previous story (which you can find in my signature), I actually did not last very long at the place where I helped L to get a job. After 8 months of struggling not with the job per se but with my own inflexible, regimental working style, I left. However, I was very fortunate to quickly find a job - one that would bring me back to China, back to the land where my grandmother came from. I managed to negotiate for a pretty good package, one that paid me my previously drawn salary plus the CPF employer contribution, although the bonus was very little and there was no 13th month. Of course, this is actually just something that Singaporeans have come to expect - most people in the world don't have such benefits.

Don't want to reveal where I am now; many Singaporeans are of this dialect anyway.

I quickly settled in - everything was just nice. Other than during the summer when it was unbearably hot and humid, most of the year was fine, albeit a bit wet - but this is nothing for a Singaporean since it rains half the time in Singapore anyway. Public transport was lacking, but it was so easy to Didi anywhere. Food was really good, and the quality of housing was good as well and was within walking distance of my workplace.

Obviously, L could not come with me, but entertainment was not a problem either, of course. There were spas everywhere, although they did not offer the full package because my area was very tightly policed. However, it was very easy to find a nice place to shower, sauna, get some food, get a massage with a happy ending, all for less than SGD$50. That was it, I thought. No more steamy, lust-filled nights with L, just a commercial tug. At least it was cheap.

This was especially so, because where I am is considered a high income area - many of the people are highly educated and wealthy. It would not be easy to find some simple village girl and bring home every night, and I was very wary of being latched onto and being held hostage, especially when I was new to this place.

Of course, life always comes with unexpected surprises.

Continue tomorrow with the first story...

Full circle...https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=697175
Old 19-07-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Full circle - back to the land of our ancestors...to sow the seeds

ok any more updates then
Old 19-07-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 19-07-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
WeAreDeWorld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, support
Old 20-07-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed your story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 20-07-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
song2gaojurong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 20-07-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Fabinho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for nice story and hope to read more.
Old 20-07-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 20-07-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Makitah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping here.
Old 20-07-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster

sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!

One of the first things I noticed was that all the locals had a car; I knew that cars were cheap outside of Singapore, but I didn't know they were that affordable. My HR admin picked me up in her Merc S-class, and she was only in her early twenties; I later learnt that her family was rich. Although she became quite the SYT when smiled (which she didn't do very often), I knew immediately I wouldn't have anything easy here and quickly admonished any thoughts about her.

For the next few months, I focused on my work, quickly establishing myself as an effective and efficient worker; one of the perks of having worked in the pressure cooker that is Singapore. To many people here, the amount of work and speed at which I completed my tasks was amazing to them, yet in Singapore this was very much the norm. I found myself with plenty of free time to get to know the place and people better, and one of these people was C.

C was not a typical Chinese; she did well in school and because of her relatively well-to-do parents, she went to university in Hong Kong and was quite cosmopolitan. She was way far from being a model, but I never liked the tall and lanky types. Her petite frame came with a slightly meatier. heavier posterior, and the boob lover in me immediately identified a pair of very tender B-pluses hiding underneath her top, something that was quite rare in these parts; only in provinces North of the Yangtze and further inland in Sichuan would you find the buxom Chinese beauties more often. She sported a Black Widow-like haircut, and one of my colleagues had casually remarked before that her look and style resembled Charlene Choi of Cantopop girl group Twins. Being a massive fan of Ah Sa, I vehemently objected but reconciled the fact that she actually resembled more of the Twins combined together; I thought C was less cute and bubbly like Ah Sa, but a bit sharper and subtle like Ah Jiao Gillian Chung. Not quite best of both worlds, but a bit of both - she won't stand out in a crowd, but once you know her she grows on you very quickly.

Over the course of the year, we became fast friends - I usually open up very easily to people I identify as trustworthy, and there are simply things that you can really tell women that you just can tell your guy buddies. What makes things easier was that she got married during my first year there, and I find it extremely easy to talk to married women because I don't have an agenda anymore and thus remove all my reservations. This also makes it really easy for them to accept me; I am sincere, I am genuine and do not hide anything as a man - and I have no heavy motive.

To be honest, I really do not speak to them with the intention of starting anything. I really just open up totally very easily to married women, and I find that they are really able to understand men better, and give really sound advice or just lend a listening ear. I am too reserved and wary when talking to single women; perhaps this is why I am still single as well.

C is also a fairly adventurous person - if she were born in a western culture, she would definitely be the kind that tries absolutely anything. On the other hand, her curiosity and inquisitiveness was nicely tempered with the reserved nature of Asian cultures, and created a nice balance; she was willing to try, listen and talk about new things, yet had her feet on the ground without drifting all over the place. However, she had a slight penchant for thinking that she knew more than she actually knows. We talked about visiting the local spas, and she thought that a happy ending was just a bit of rubbing here and there; I educated her on that and more in less well policed areas. She reacted as if it was some kind of epiphany, and more of these conversations about various topics was what made me realise that, deep down inside she was still Chinese, but she was fascinated by and interested in knowing more about things outside of China and what she already knew.

Such as me.

Continue later.

Old 20-07-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
MyEra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro, please continue
Old 20-07-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
bitchbiatch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too.
Old 21-07-2018, 02:24 AM
Samster

I have taken the liberty to translate everything into colloquial Singaporean English, since we all speak Mandarin there.

I remember vividly getting a sneak peek of C's nubile body once, during a colleague's housewarming. Her husband and the host was dead drunk and down for the count in a corner after having a cocktail of beer, whisky and chinese white liquor, being taken care of by the host's wife. The rest of us were seated around the coffee table chatting and she sat directly across the table in front of me, dressed in a purple one-piece dress. Perhaps a combination of animated banter and some alcohol had lowered all of our inhibitions, but she was prominently showing me generous cleavage down her dress, her breasts jiggling with every laugh and gesture; I gratefully accepted her display that night. That said, I never harboured any thought of doing anything to her except when fantasizing for some quick release.

One day some months ago, we went for lunch together on a weekend. It was nothing special and in fact, quite common - we had a regular group of colleagues who often ate together, but I was the only one who was single and always free; I play games at home and go for the odd massage, but that was it. Many of my female colleagues had husbands who often travelled for days or weeks to other parts of China or overseas for business trips, as where I am isn't where the large market is. They rather enjoyed this to be honest; they openly speak of joy when relieved of having to keep their husbands company. She picked me up and drove to one of our regular restaurants, dressed in a checkered black and white one-piece dress that immediately reminded me of that night when I had the pleasure of admiring her downblouse.

"You wore this the other day as well right? When you and your husband drove me to buy stuff?" I casually remarked as I poured each of us a popular non-alcoholic beverage in the region.

C looked surprised. "You actually remember?"

"...why not? It suits you, so I remember. You're so short, you should reveal more of your legs. Or what is left of it," I smirked.

She shot me her trademark glare, rolling her eyes. "Shut up and eat, jerk."

I obliged gleefully as the food arrived. As we tucked in, our conversation started off about my continued singlehood and her intention to introduce her female friends and acquaintances to me, but started to veer towards her marriage as I conducted my usual defence of enjoying the freedom of being single.

"Aren't you preparing to have a baby now? You got all those tonics from *** (our colleague) that day right?" I queried.

She looked up, just that little wistfully. "Yeah I am, but it doesn't help when my husband has to go overseas so often. He's also quite tired after the long trips, and has to do a lot of reporting afterwards. I don't think its helping us to have a baby with all that work."

I shrugged; this was a common occurence for young couples everywhere in Asian cities anyway. "Well, I guess you can only keep trying," I asked in between bites, "No pressure from your parents right?"

"Nope," she replied as she downed a glass of beverage, "But his parents are asking. It has been more than a year now, and you know how it is like here when you are the eldest son AND grandson..."

This kind of situation typifies China today - the generation gap is immense, between the generation afflicted by the Cultural Revolution, and the generation born after the 90s who are much more worldly and have a wider world view.

I could understand her dilemma. They were still a young couple who very much wanted to enjoy each other and their own lives for a longer time, but were under societal pressure. "Well, there's no way they can fault you for not trying right? Don't worry, it will probably just be a matter of time," I said, softening my tone.

"Yeah I know," she sighed as she stood up, "Let's go for coffee."

I nodded and followed, unable to stop myself from admiring her swaying hips from behind as we went to the counter to pay the bill.

Old 21-07-2018, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 21-07-2018, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1