The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2014, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kirara89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HIV screening info

Hey guys,

I'm not really sure where to post this question so I shall post it here. Hopefully some bros can give some advice.

I have choinged quite a bit, everytime with as much caution as I can..and so far there has not yet been any issue.

Last CNY eve (30 Jan), went l24 to get one for myself..everything I felt was as usual, no BJ and I entered her wearing a cap and finished with one that was not broken.

But since yesterday I developed some viral symptoms similar to HIV like feeling tired for no reason (have been trying to get 7 hours of uninterrupted rest since the weekend started..but still tired), diarrhoea (which stopped recently) , a slight not-so-serious headache..making me not be able to focus at work..and some body aches and an ulcer.

I hope you guys can shed some light on whether there is a possibility of developing the symptoms so soon? Thinking back on the act last CNY, the WL lubricated herself before giving me HJ and helping me put on the CD, would that be a cause for concern?

I also understand that I can't get any concrete evidence before the window period.. I suppose I'm just looking for some support..and maybe some answers.

Thank you in advance for reading this long text.
Old 05-02-2014, 08:39 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

dont worry .... you are in the low risk category..
these are symptoms for many other illness besides HIV.

Yes it is possible for symptoms to appear early, although in most cases for hiv infection, the symptoms usually appear 2-4 weeks after exposure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirara89 View Post
since yesterday I developed some viral symptoms similar to HIV like feeling tired for no reason (have been trying to get 7 hours of uninterrupted rest since the weekend started..but still tired), diarrhoea (which stopped recently) , a slight not-so-serious headache..making me not be able to focus at work..and some body aches and an ulcer.

I hope you guys can shed some light on whether there is a possibility of developing the symptoms so soon?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 06-02-2014, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kiacar123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your HIV risk is low from what you described.

There is still a possibility of STD due to contact.

Get yourself tested after 28 days exposure.
Old 10-03-2014, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

I have questions and I hope some bros here can help advice me...

A year ago I had visited 2 fls and had unprotected bj but had protected fj with both on separate events. I'm wondering what's the risk of me having HIV? I'm feeling very paranoid. Had flu for quite awhile but on and off.. Also recently had a small red small lump near my collarbone. Idk if these have anything to do with the symptoms or is it me having too much anxiety?
Old 10-03-2014, 07:13 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

dont be paranoid.. you risk of getting hiv is low.
however, do go for a checkup to be sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyga View Post
I have questions and I hope some bros here can help advice me...

A year ago I had visited 2 fls and had unprotected bj but had protected fj with both on separate events. I'm wondering what's the risk of me having HIV? I'm feeling very paranoid. Had flu for quite awhile but on and off.. Also recently had a small red small lump near my collarbone. Idk if these have anything to do with the symptoms or is it me having too much anxiety?

Old 10-03-2014, 07:42 PM
Samster

tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

Hey big sexy. Appreciate you taking time to reply.. I'll take some time off this week to go and check. I don't feel mentally ready maybe because I'm too paranoid and its affecting me.. Cheers
Old 10-03-2014, 08:50 PM

no need to be paranoid.
i am pretty sure u are safe.

Quote:
Hey big sexy. Appreciate you taking time to reply.. I'll take some time off this week to go and check. I don't feel mentally ready maybe because I'm too paranoid and its affecting me.. Cheers

Old 12-03-2014, 01:20 AM
Samster

Sorry just another question...

Lets say I had 2 incidents:

Had protected sex but both unprotected oral sex with fls about a year ago.

Had a unprotected bj from a friend about 1 month ago.

I was tested negative yesterday. So does that mean I'm safe to say that I'm safe?
Old 14-03-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

Quote:
Sorry just another question...

Lets say I had 2 incidents:

Had protected sex but both unprotected oral sex with fls about a year ago.

Had a unprotected bj from a friend about 1 month ago.

I was tested negative yesterday. So does that mean I'm safe to say that I'm safe?
The result is conclusive for incident 1.

As for incident 2, if you know the background of your friend, then is alright. But on the safe side, you might want to test again after 2 months for a conclusive test. Although I believe that the chances of getting STD via bj is very low, not say 100% won't get it, but is super low.

Overall I would say you are 99% on the safe side, but it's good to do a checkup after 2 months to give yourself a 100% assurance.
Old 14-03-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

I am curious, what do you guys mean by exposure? like have protected sex with sex worker? or do raw or BBBJ?

just curious about the term exposure.
Old 14-03-2014, 03:10 PM

it refers to your sexual encounter be it bj, fj, protected sex, non protected sex etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by opqwopqw View Post
I am curious, what do you guys mean by exposure? like have protected sex with sex worker? or do raw or BBBJ?

Old 14-03-2014, 03:39 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by opqwopqw View Post

My exposure was F11 at 1/125 sec. ISO was set at 200.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-03-2014, 06:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
HIV screening info

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Mine was f16 @ 1/125 sec, ISO200 + flash (dark).

Wishing all a nice weekend
. Cheers.
Old 15-03-2014, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Wow you must have real steady hands at that speed...slow and easy.
Old 15-03-2014, 12:34 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Wow you must have real steady hands at that speed...slow and easy.
1/125 is fine for hand held shots unless you're using a telephoto lens.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1