The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2014, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 21
batugajah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatugajah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bangkok tiger show

anyone can recommend?
Old 05-05-2014, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok tiger show

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...5220350AAJEtJD

Tiger show Try here

http://www.bangkok.com/kids-animal-parks.htm

Thai Girl show try here

http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel...pong-BR-1.html

Basically all Thai Girl shows are a rip off

Girls are mostly overweight, not in a looks department as well
Old 06-05-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Every show 100baht tips for each girl that mean each show around 400baht and got around 15++ type of show。。is dinosaur type and trust me is not worth of money
Old 06-05-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

And btw sorry forgot to mention, PATPONG area got alot thai girl show
Old 06-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by batugajah View Post
anyone can recommend?
Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
Every show 100baht tips for each girl that mean each show around 400baht and got around 15++ type of show。。is dinosaur type and trust me is not worth of money
Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
And btw sorry forgot to mention, PATPONG area got alot thai girl show
Hi Bro Batugajah! Personally I would not recommend going Patpong yourself to catch a "tiger show". There will be touts harassing you to watch the show for "free" or "only THB100 a beer". You can click on my link below "Noobie Guide to Patpong" for more info & risks involved.

You can ask your hotel to see if they can arrange for any such shows. Chances are they can.

I attended my first "tiger show" in the early 90's. Back then it was my tour guide who brought my group. It was held in a shop house near Patpong in a dimly lit soi with very little people around. Very discreet with no loud neon or big signs so my friends and I thought we were going to be robbed when we arrived!

We paid a guy who was manning a desk on the ground floor. Can't remember how much though. We were then ushered into a dark room set up similar to a agogo. Small raised stage and seats around. There was already an all male Japanese tour group seated inside.

Show started with various stunts done by a 30-ish woman with her pussy. Darts, razor blade, smoking cigarette, writing etc. Then came public sex by a young couple.

I'm not sure if Long Gun agogo at Soi Cowboy still has their pussy stunts but you can go there and try for the price of a bottle of beer. At least you won't get fleeced!

All the best now and enjoy the show!
Old 06-05-2014, 08:01 PM
Samster

batugajah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatugajah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks for all the advises , perhaps can have the chance to see once in my life. Anyone how much you pay that day? i even heard using the manhood to drum
ya, i ever heard tourist being cut throat with 2800baht
Old 06-05-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by batugajah View Post
thanks for all the advises , perhaps can have the chance to see once in my life. Anyone how much you pay that day? i even heard using the manhood to drum
ya, i ever heard tourist being cut throat with 2800baht
if u in hatyai.. u can watch tiger show at wanpiang hotel juz above nice lady..

the entrance fee is 250 bht, u can go to lovely tour or other tour agencies to get voucher at 200 bht include 1 free drink.

u will watch ping pong show, using kuku bird to play drum, fucking show n the most disgusting is ladyboy show.. knn u can imagine if u see big boobs n kuku bird on the same body!!!! 55555.

is very crowded during weekends ok.. n there r timing for the show too, if u miss out tis show, u can jux go nice lady for a shot n after go back for the next show again... becareful!!! there r ladyboys going around the audience asking for ladydrinks ok hahaha... enjoy ur show!!!!!

my first tiger show was oso at patpong abt 20 yrs ago. at tat time only shower show, ping pong show n fucking show.. 5555
Old 06-05-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster

no, no chance to hat yai
Old 07-05-2014, 04:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
my first tiger show was oso at patpong abt 20 yrs ago. at tat time only shower show, ping pong show n fucking show.. 5555
Maybe we went to the same venue!
Old 08-05-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

cow boy soi have or not?
Old 08-05-2014, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPBoy View Post
Maybe we went to the same venue!
Haha ya mayb bro... those were the days whereby patong agogo bars r famous for scamming tourist.. they will tell u is 80bht a bottle of beer n lady drink is 120bht.. at the end, the bills come they tell u is US$... haha.. if u argue with them, they will take out their guns n force u to pay.. haha. But im lucky i did not enter a black shop at that time..
Old 08-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Screwing the "tigress" from Tiger Show

Uncle TV held me to arrange for screwing the "tigress" from the Tiger Show at Hatyai about 10 years ago .... Damn shiok !!!

I wonder how many Samsters had ever screwed the "tigress" .... I think I am THE ONLY ONE !!!
Old 08-05-2014, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 10
LittleDave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quite recently, I went to bkk and through their local guide, he brought me to a shady place. Surround areas was dark there were no neon lights, no signage to show that it was a tiger show venue. Paid 1000 baht per person and the show consists of about 6 ladies perfoming stunts with their pussies like opening bottle cap, putting marker in their pussy and drawing etc.

There is also live fuc.k show.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2369 / Power: 14
RenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond repute

I am sure your little bro have an instant reaction.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing the "tigress" from Tiger Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Uncle TV held me to arrange for screwing the "tigress" from the Tiger Show at Hatyai about 10 years ago .... Damn shiok !!!

I wonder how many Samsters had ever screwed the "tigress" .... I think I am THE ONLY ONE !!!
Sorry, I thought your preference is tigerarse. KT luv you mak mak
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1